Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do you see what users you follow?

How do you see what users you follow?

Hi, 

Before spotify changed its look, I started following my sister (She's a user, not an artist) so I could see and play her playlists. Now that they changed the look, I can't find her profile. I've litterally looked everywhere and googled everything I could think of, but still can't find her profile.

Also- We're both connected with facebook and i've heard that your facebook friends are added to a friendlist on spotify, but i've never seen it.

So how do you see what users you follow?

(I'm using spotify webplayer)

Thanks!

2 Replies

Hi!

As of now, it's possible to see the list of your followers on the desktop client and on (mobile) apps.

To get to your sister's account, ask her to send you a link to her profile, or ask her for her username (what follows the open.spotify.com/user/...) that you can then put there: opens.potify.com/user/here.

If her account is connected to Facebook, then it's most likely a numerical code.

Follow her playlist, and then it's easier to get to her account. Your Music - Playlists shows all the playlists you've made and those you follow. Clicking on the user brings you to their profile.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Okay!!! Thanks so much. I will try that.

Suggested posts