Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't add songs to the blend playlist i created

I can't add songs to the blend playlist i created

I created a blend playlist with my friends and they can add songs to it, but i can't, doesn't give me the option, not on my pc nor on my phone. help
7 Replies

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Blend is a playlist that updates itself automatically based on song preferences. If you want to manage your own playlists alongside your friends, make a collaborative playlist instead.

Hope this clears things up.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

But why can some users add and others can’t?

Hey @Eleleth,

Our tech folks are often testing and launching improvements to the app. This means you might occasionally see something your friend doesn't, or get a new feature to try temporarily.

Your feedback is important and valuable to us, so thanks for sharing it here! Rest assured it has been forwarded to the relevant team.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

But like I can’t add music to it and for some reason it added music I didn’t even add but it says I did add it so idk

It says that you have added it because it bases in you and the other's music taste. Through this, both you and the other person are able to explore songs of own interest, a song being added based on known statistics of you and your friend's songs/artist.

I can't even make a collaborative playlist either

my friend sent me the link to collaborative creator but i cant add any songs to the playlist but he can. what do i do?

Suggested posts