Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I never want to see *any* playlists on my home screen

Solved!

I never want to see *any* playlists on my home screen

In my home screen a few months ago there used to be suggested albums (old and new) and new releases. This was absolute gold to me, and Spotify's best feature by far, the algorithm has lead me to so much good new music. This has now disappeared and I can only see playlists. I will *never ever* listen to a playlist, only full albums. I'm simply not interested in individual songs. How can I get the suggested albums restored as I worry I will never discover new music through Spotify again?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jdamorley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

At the moment, it's not possible to customize what you see on your home screen. If you want to show your support for this option to be added to the app, we'd recommend adding your vote (by using the thumbs-up button) to this idea. We'd also recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @jdamorley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

At the moment, it's not possible to customize what you see on your home screen. If you want to show your support for this option to be added to the app, we'd recommend adding your vote (by using the thumbs-up button) to this idea. We'd also recommend taking a look at its Status for more info. Any relevant updates about this will be posted there.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts