Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I share a playlist but the recipient can't access it.

I share a playlist but the recipient can't access it.

I've created the playlist on Desktop (Mac).

I've copied all the tracks into another playlist, and also tried sending as a collaborative playlist but no luck.
2 Replies

Hey @Barry_Hercules,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

In this case, wed' recommend to make sure the playlist is not set as private. To check this, go to the playlist you want to share> three dot menu> make public. We'd also recommend adding the playlist to your profile (once it's set as public), to check if your friend noticed any difference and can access to it.

If the above doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us the link to the playlist, so we can give it a closer look from our side? You can share it by following these steps.

Lastly, can you describe to us what it's exactly happening on your friend's side? Are they seeing an error when using the link to the playlist or is the link not redirect them to any site? You can follow this workaround to check if you notice any difference:

1. Send the link to your friend once more (once you've checked is public).
  2. Instruct your friend to copy that link.
  3. Once they've copied the link, they have to paste it directly into the app's search bar on their device and hit search.
  4. Then, they'll see the playlist

Keep in mind, your friend has to hit "search" (or enter if they're using a computer), so the app can search for the playlist. Let us know how it goes.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thanks for your help. Just waiting on the recipient to try the aforementioned... 

Suggested posts