Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Idea For Improved Roku Products Search

Idea For Improved Roku Products Search

It would be nice to see Spotify improve/replace the "SEARCH" function currently available on Roku products with a format that utilizes a more intuitive process. It would do much to enhance the Roku products user experience. Roku Ultra and several Roku Sticks are the chosen streaming devices within my household. 

1 Reply

Hey there @Edwin_Hurd8

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help board, where it fits better.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and even though we can't influence those changes with Roku, we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

On another note, keep in mind that when submitting ideas, the more detailed your feature request is, the better. This way other users and us can have a better understanding of the feature you'd like to see in the app and it's easier to share it with the relevant team. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts