Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Make Queue interactions better

Make Queue interactions better

When I open my spotify and it is playing my "Recently played" it generates a queue and automatically is on "shuffle". Then I turn off shuffle but the queue still stays the same and therefore the "recently played" queue is still in the shuffled format and not in the order that is shown.
I can't figure out how to find my "recently played" list for some reason since the latest updates October/November 2023...

Donovan

1 Reply

Hey @q6luljla9n9uw3dhvuth,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the ideas section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

In this case, we'd like to gather further info about the behavior you're seeing. Would you mind sending us a full description of what you're seeing or your side? Include as many details as possible. If possible, include a video recording of what you meant. You can attach the video in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and make it public, so we can watch it.

Now, if you're referring to the Recently played section you find in the queue on the desktop app, it’s expected that the songs listed there will not be played in the order you can see. Those songs represent the history of what has been previously listened to.

That being explained, we'd like to add some insights here. We value every piece of feedback you share with us; but our Ideas board is to help us receive new product and feature suggestions that will allow us to improve our app and service for everyone. You can read more about it here.

Lastly, remember that when you're in need of help, the best way to go is to post on our Help boards, so we can review any issue you might encounter. That way, we'll do our best to investigate exactly what is happening on your side.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts