Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

[Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video clips. Also Spotify gives the text subtiles for many tracks. My idea is to enable this in cars, by displaying it on the windscreen with a head up display. Current car technology gives already a possibility to see maps or other information in front of the driver's eyes. Why not song lyrics, when car driving is commonly associated with music listening and singing?

Regards,

Grzegorz Zarzycki

Warsaw, Poland

3 Replies

Hey there @Jojo1966,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We've moved your post from the Ideas board to a relevant Help board where it fits better.

We appreciate the time you've taken to submit your idea. However, this one would be difficult to implement on cars due to the safety hazard it represents as drivers can get distracted.

Thanks for understanding. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

You ahead of the curve, so sad Spotify didn’t take you up on that, I’m gonna see if I can make one that’s a online kit like those Hologram GPS Speedometers for old cars! 😉 

Fine. I am glad to see any interest for my idea. I send you my direct contact gzdistributionatgmail.com 

GZ

Suggested posts