Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My podcasts episodes appears in wrong order

My podcasts episodes appears in wrong order

1. Hello , I got a podcast and its episodes appears in wrong orded. I would like to have them lined up from newest to oldest but they are orded from oldest to newest . I tried to switch account and device but the problem is still there.

please fix it.

1. podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/78gdFAyiYjl4BsL7nYKDbF?si=qZ9qBznISI-Mu3D-unDCxQ
3 Replies

Hi! Welcome to our community! I took a look, and for me the podcast episodes appeared in the correct order. If podcast episodes are appearing disorganized in your Spotify account, there may be a technical or configuration problem with your account.

C2775557-3168-4673-A51C-3493F7FDD1D7.jpeg

One possible solution is to remove the podcast from your list and add it again, checking if the episode order is correct. Additionally, make sure that the Spotify app is updated to the latest version.

If the problem persists, you can try contacting Spotify support for further assistance. They can investigate the issue and provide a more suitable solution.

I hope this helps!

Hello , I am confused because you can see on that picture that our podcasts episodes shows in wrong order. First episode from upside is the oldest episode and the last is the newest. 
First episode should be the newest so I dont know what are you talking about When u said that they appear in right order. No, they dont , they should appear from newest to oldest and not the other way.

can you please describe me one more time how should i fix it ?

thank you Very much.

Hey @Seryfko!

Thank for reaching out!

When you click on sort and select Date it should reverse the order for you 🙂
Hope that helps 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts