Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Audible Service

New Audible Service

Hi, I have just started using the new audio book service which is great but I didn't realise there was a time limit on the hours you can listen.  I went to bed listening to a book, and used up all my hours!  I think it would be better to limit the number of books you can listen to per month rather than hours.  If you are a stephen king fan you will know his books are often well over 15 hours and so having to wait until your credit resets to finish a book is very frustrating! Great addition but needs tweaking to be really good for us audible lovers

1 Reply

Doggone delighted to meet you Kat2129!

So it looks like you can't retrieve the lost listening hours, but you can always buy additional audiobook hours whenever you'd like. According to this help article.

If you're worried about using up all your listening hours unintentionally, setting a sleep timer can help. Just locate the clock looking button in the Now Playing view, placed to the right of the Play and skip forward buttons. This timer lets you decide how long the book plays before stopping automatically, perfect for listening while falling asleep.
Give me a howl if you have any other questions,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts