Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists won't fully load

Playlists won't fully load

Since yesterday I haven't been able to fully load a playlist. I can click on it and open it, but I can only see the top 100 songs, anything below there won't load I just see the spinning wheel of death. I've tried different browsers, different computers, and different wi-fi. How do I get the full list to load? 

Edit: Using Chrome, fully updated. Tried to access on a Mac (Sierra), a second Mac (Mountain Lion), and PC with Windows 7 

EDIT: After connecting with Spotify on chat a few days ago, they got the issue fixed pretty quickly (like the day after). I can see everything in there now. I also think the issue was only apparent on Chrome, when I loaded playlists in Safari I got their old school (and much better) Web Player. But regardless, this issue seems resolved now 

12 Replies

same things happening to me it still won't load past a 100, its been happening to me since yesterday 

Same here. Not just playlists, but Albums and Artists too. I can't get past the "D" artists.

Same, ive tried restarting, force shutting down and rebooting, tried different playlists, refreshing, all that. if i go to the 100th song and skip it'll play the next one, but it wont come up, just keeps loading..

I'm experiencing the same issue with the Web Player on Firefox. I can't load anything past 50 songs in my library, as well as any playlists.

Happening to me too on my Chromebook.  Won't load past 100 songs.  

Same problem here, can't load my library past 50. But at least you can listen to them if you use the skip button. Tried it on Chrome and Firefox and it's the same.

I'm using Windows 10.

Problem.PNG

Same exact thing here! They need to fix this!

I thought I might be the only one with this problem. That doesn't seem to be the case. I hope they get this fixed soon.

I'm having the same problem here, playlists wont load on Chrome past 100 songs. Only been happening the past few days and its pretty annoying.

Same here!

Happening to me too 😞

I have the same problem!

Suggested posts