Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SEARCH IN “LIKED SONGS”

SEARCH IN “LIKED SONGS”

There used to be a search bar in the “Liked Songs” playlist. Can that come back? Why was it removed in the first place? I have thousands of songs saved and I used it frequently to find and play songs. Please bring it back, it’s making it impossible to find stuff now I hate it.

3 Replies

Hey @KiaKali,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Sorry for the late reply, I just came by your post.

Are you referring to the mobile app? If so, you should be able to access the search bar by swiping down on your playlist. If that doesn't do the trick, you most likely have Smart Shuffle toggled on for that playlist, so disable it and give it another go.

Smart Shuffle currently toggled off.Smart Shuffle currently toggled off.

There's also this idea about retaining the ability to sort and filter in your playlist while Smart Shuffle is toggled on, which you may find interesting, so feel free to check it out and show your support by giving it a thumbs up so it has a better chance of being considered.

In case you meant something else, please elaborate further or share a screenshot which captures how the app looks on your end so we can investigate further.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

You can no longer search for songs specifically in your liked songs playlist. This was really convenient to see which songs I already had liked, to shuffle all the Taylor Swift songs I had liked, to see how many I had liked from a certain album, to search up All You Need Is Love by The Beatles and find the version I like rather than guess which remastered version is the best when I search from the main search bar. Plus it was nice when they gave you the filter options up with the search bar too, so you can see specifically the pop songs you have liked or your collection or acoustic worship. Now I’m left searching through my 794 liked songs to find every single acoustic song I liked to add to my queue, or making a playlist for it even though it’s just this once that I’m gonna use it and I’ll never touch the playlist again, so it would’ve been much faster and efficient to simply search the songs in my liked songs playlist. Plus this is extra but the heart button was much more convenient when adding songs to your liked songs, plus it was better when it was just a section and not a playlist itself. Thank you for your time Spotify and all Spotify supporters. Sincerely, me, a dedicated Spotify consumer on her last straw before she goes back to an mp3 player. 

I've found the same, please bring back the functionality to search within Liked songs!

Suggested posts