Premium

Country

PH

Device

Spotify Web Player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I tried to search something on Google Chrome when I logged in but the error says "Oops, something went wrong". When I tried to incognito (logged out), it can search. I tried to clear cache and nothing happened. I also tried switch to Mozilla Firefox, same result happened.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the quick reply @ewankobkt!

Could you confirm for us if you have tried the steps to check your hosts file from the link I sent above?

We'd also suggest making sure that you have the latest version of Google Chrome.

Also, do you have the possibility to give this a shot on a different network - you can create a hotspot on your phone and use that connection.

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @ewankobkt!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Do you only get this issue when searching for this band or with every search you try? 

Just to double check, have you tried restarting your computer to see if that makes a difference?

We'd also recommend turning off your VPN if you use on and checking this page for more steps you can try.

We'll be on the lookout for your answer and we'll see what we can suggest next. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

ElenaModerator

Hi Elena,

Thanks for responding to my query.

Unfortunately, this bug is every time I try to search. Please see attachments below.

I just tried it again. I restarted my computer. I don't use VPN or any of sorts.

I hope this query will be fixed.

Thanks again.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Marked as solution

Thanks for the quick reply @ewankobkt!

Could you confirm for us if you have tried the steps to check your hosts file from the link I sent above?

We'd also suggest making sure that you have the latest version of Google Chrome.

Also, do you have the possibility to give this a shot on a different network - you can create a hotspot on your phone and use that connection.

Keep us in the loop!

ElenaModerator

Hi Elena,

I just cleaned my hosts file, and it works perfectly now.

Thanks!

Suggested posts