Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some playlists/emails show up in german for me.

Some playlists/emails show up in german for me.

Hey Guys,

My account was recently breached a few weeks back and I got everything fixed changed my passwords ect. But now my discover weekly and some random emails from spotify show up in german.

I have changed my languages and updated my payment info as suggested by a few forums. But it still wont change. It shows up in both the app and the desktop.

Any ideas?

2 Replies

Hey @SpazMachine,

Something like this happened to me, and it was because I had the app in different languages across different devices. See if all your apps have English as default language, and it should update itself.

If not, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to see what's going on within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I will give the form a try. All my devices are in english. So that didnt fix anything.

Suggested posts