Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos] Logging in

Solved!

[Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. 

However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password.

With this username (a series of digits) and password, Facebook users can login to their partner devices (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo system). 

473 Replies

Hello

Same problem for me as well. The 48 hours delay are real ?

Hi

I have the same problerm. I need a Spotify password to login to my Sonos with Ipad/Iphone/Imac.

I've got a message saying that an email with password is sent to me, but i've still received no email.

Paul

I am in the same position, am not receiving my email to set a device password.

Please advise me

Thanks

Marked as solution

I have premium subscription and logged on with facebook. But when requesting a  password for Sonos I didn't receive an email with the details. I have checked my mail and spam filter to no avail. I subsequently raise a tech support case about the subject an didn't receive a confirmation email with my case number. It seen that there are problems with the email services you are running maybe

Rinus86, gdrara, CARRIEBEGG  - Please get in touch through the contact form. We can help reset your password from there. 

tesstess - You should be able to sign in just fine with your 'therese.kastel' username and Spotify password. 

Are you still having trouble?

PaulWiering - You're most likely having trouble because you've got two accounts. 

It's the one linked to Facebook that's been upgraded. Just send us a note via the so we can help. 

Almarr - I can confirm your case has reached us. You'll receive a message from us shortly. 

I have the same problem as everybody else!! 

I am not receiving the email to set a device password! I tried like 30 times now and i waited for week. I send your guys an email and nothing happen. 

Please do something about it! 

Thanks 

SarahKJELD - I can see you've already gotten in touch with the CS team. Everyone sorted for you now?

I can't log in with my spotify premium account on my sonos system. It has been working perfekt for a whole year but from midnight new years eve sonos didn´t work with spotify anymore. And now I can't log in anymore. What happend with Spotify servers 00:00:00 31th of december 2012?

I have the right username and password but still cant log in with my premium account.

HELP!

/adholm

Hey adholm - That's quite strange. Everything looks good on our end. 

I'd try resetting your 'adholm' password and then logging into your Sonos again. You can do that right here: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/

Give me a shout if you're still having trouble. 

Of course I've already tried that... No solution!/adholm

How do I contact Spotify to solve this problem? The message I get from Sonos is that I need to contact Spotify to solve the problem... What e-mail do I use to get in touch with Spotify?/adholm

You can get in touch with us for support via our contact form

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

ridiculous instructions with unhelpful FAQ & support. Why would I want to subscribe and pointless free trial as it doesn't work. You would have thought that after the community questions the FAQ would have been updated. Yet another example of taking your money and expecting subscriber to search and resolve..

fairly angry as you may tell

Hello Meredith

I contacted Sonons via the webform but no answer. Still no email with the famous passwd, 1 week later.

What's going on ?

Hi

we have the same problem. I bought my wife a sonos and a spotify account but we only have the device id and not the device password so can't link the two accounts. 

the device id is: 1124530253

please can you email me or her the device password: her email is : [Mod edit - Email address]

Hi guys,

If you're having trouble, just contact us via the contact form Richard mentions above. We'll then be able to help out further.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I have contacted you via the contact form but I haven't got a solution from you yet. Will you hurry up!!! How many days should I need to wait until a construtive answer???

Can you answer if anybody can log into Spotify via Sonos system? Have you tried yourself?

Regards,

adholm

It looks like one of my colleagues has got back to you, did you not receive their email?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

Yes, I received a mail and here is my answer from 5/1 at 8 pm:

"

Hello,

Changing password did not help on any device...

Ipad retina 4th gen iOS 6.0.1

Iphone 5 iOS 6.0.2

Windows XP updated

All deviced with the latest updated version of sonos software.

As I told you, the problem is not at my place.... It has worked perfectly for a whole year and suddenly doesen't work  and my spotify premium account has not been changed. Unlikely my problem.... Have you tried yourself? Can anyone log in on sonos with spotify account anymore?

Of course your servers work fine... The problem is at another level...

Spotify on sonos is useless right now!

Regards

Adholm

"

And, after that I haven't got a reply.... can you help me? I do need support! Why does it stop working after a year and nothing has been changed from my side?

Have you tried yourself?

Best Regards,

adholm

We've definitely received your reply--I can assure you you'll hear from one of our CS agents shortly. 

Thanks for your patience while we help troublehsoot this issue with you. We want to reunite you with your music ASAP. 

Suggested posts