Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium account not recognised

Spotify premium account not recognised

Hi there, I am paying for spotify premium but having just trawled through a lot of posts, and checked my account status using your link, it says I am on spotify free. I hope I'm not being daft, but up until about 10 days ago I was playing my music through sonos with no problems. Now it won't let me play anything as it says I need to upgrade my account. The money is still leaving my account....Frustrating! Please help...Many thanks, Amy
2 Replies

Double check your details, its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another using your Facebook details. 

If you can't find your account, don't subscribe again as you might be billed twice, instead get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you peter.

I'll give it a go. I fear, having looked at a lot of posts, that this will be a very long drawn out process....

Suggested posts