Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify removing my acquired streams

Spotify removing my acquired streams

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this issue with Spotify. Im a new artist. I posted a new 7 song EP about 3 days ago. My stats were around 2900+ for all time streams on my release. I went to check my Spotify for artist app, as I had earlier in the day to see I was around 2900 and my streams had shrunk down to just over 2300 all tie streams. My updates are also no longer live and on my laptop when you check the artist page and click each individual song, next to live it shows the correct number for each song and says that the stats are still rising ( above the 2900). Does anyone know how to fix this and get my streams that are missing in the app back???

1 Reply

Hey there @veazy23 

The Spotify Artist Services team are best placed to support and help with any Artist questions as they have the tools to assist you with this. If you use this Contact Form here you'll be able to reach out to the right teams who will be able to investigate and get you an answer on what's happening here and any next steps.

Just a heads up, due to current situation with COVID-19 and changes that Spotify have had to make they are working to respond as quickly and as promptly as possible however you may experience a slightly longer wait for a response.

Take Care,

Suggested posts