Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming problem with spotify connect on Pioneer sc-lx58

Streaming problem with spotify connect on Pioneer sc-lx58

Hi,

I can not find a similar problem. Usually, people fail to connect and play music on a remote device.
But I, I connect without problems on the Pioneer amplifier SC-LX58, and the song play.
However, streaming is cut regularly, several times during a song, listening becomes impossible.
It is as if the flow rate was not sufficient. The amp is connected by cable to the internet, and the flow rate is more than enough. I can play HD Youtube video without problem.
Also, I have no problem when the playing is done from the phone, whether with Google Play Music, Deezer or Apple Music.
The problem only comes with Spotify Connect
I was ready to stop my subscription to Spotify Google Play, but in these conditions it is impossible to use Spotify Connect
Thank you all for helping me.

Florent.

5 Replies

Up

Same here with the LX-501

I dropped Spotify, no answer, no solution, and simply unbearable.

This does not come from Pioneer, simply spotify connect that does not work properly (According to other testimony)

I have a Chromecast on a hdmi socket, with Google play music, works fine.

I'm experiencing much that same issue with the LX701 where it cuts out just as the start of each Spotify track.  I guess neither Spotify or Pioneer are too serious about fixing it 😞

I'm sending the Pioneer back and getting a Yamaha in a hope that Yamaha have a more serious Q&A process

I also have the same problem when I use Spotify Connect on my phone or on my computer and stream with Pioneer VSX-1130. Couldn't find any solutions yet. My partner does not have the same issue when he connects with his phone. 

Suggested posts