Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to sign up for premium for the first time with the $0.99 for 3 months but cannot

Trying to sign up for premium for the first time with the $0.99 for 3 months but cannot

Hello, hopefully someone can help me.

I am trying to take advantage of the current deal going on for 3 months of Spotify Premium for 99 cents. I have tried countless times on my desktop and smartphone but have been unsuccessful. Whenever I click on the "Get Premium" button after clicking the many links that redirect to the billing page, I enter in my zip code and proceed to the PayPal redirect. I enter in the login credentials and press "Agree and Pay" but then am redirected back to the zip code screen. This happens every time on both devices.

Anyone know what is going on? I have purchased Spotify Premium before but have cancelled. Could it be because I am using the same PayPal account but on a new Spotify account? (I had to make a new one) Please help 😞

2 Replies

can anyone help?

I also experienced the same error message. And then I got passed that page somehow and it wouldn't accept my Canadian credit card even though it was a Canadian promotional offer 😞

Suggested posts