Video

• Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Galaxy s21 5G

Operating 

My Question or Issue

Video will not play when i am connected to bluetooth.

3 Replies

Hey @Bryan253,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it’s more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If the issue persists, check if your device has an SD card inserted. If so, remove it, restart your device, and try again.

Lastly, include in your next response the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running, to continue investigating the case.

Hope this helps. We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you, i tried this and now sometimes the video will play and sometimes is wont. I also tried clearing the cache after re downloading the app. Im not sure if its a new feature since updating that i can turn off or not

Hi @Bryan253,

Thanks for the info. Did this first start happening after a specific update? If so and if the issue persists, please provide us the device info as requested by @OscarDC .

Let us know how it goes.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts