Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is this spotify community site so impossible to navigate?

Why is this spotify community site so impossible to navigate?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Like it's actually ridiculous??? I had to find the ask a question page from FREAKING GOOGLE SEARCH. Why isn't there a button on the site???? I swear I spent 20 minutes just switching through pages looking for how to even post a question? Actually, my original purpose wasn't even to ask a question. I wanted to submit an idea which I couldn't figure out how to do from the site so I had to google search a post that explained how to get to the new idea page. and the new idea page is located in some obscure footer section of the idea submissions board? It didn't even work until now. I clicked on it multiple times and it never loaded which is why I went to ask a question. It kind of baffles me how other people aren't talking about how confusing this site is to navigate. Why is it so difficult to write a post?

Screenshot (532).png
1 Reply

Hey there @vanillabeing,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We're sorry to hear that you were experiencing some issues to navigate through the Community, but no worries, we're here to help.

You can find how to navigate and how the Community works in this Spotify Answer.

To post a new topic on the Help board, just take a look at this article.

To submit an idea to our Idea Exchange board, you just need to follow these steps.

You can easily access the different sections of the Community from the 3-line dropdown menu on the top right corner of the Community, and you can search for something using the search bar which is on top of every page. You can also select the specific board you're looking into to get more specific results.

On the section Spotify Answers from the 3-line menu, you can find a variety of articles on how to use the Community, and general troubleshooting and app info.

We hope you find this info useful. If you have any questions, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts