Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Sobult
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • BigAM
  • Music Fan
  • 79 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 79 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • Sobult
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 6 likes

why does spotify no longer work in my Jaguar XF car

My Jagaur XF has a spotify app in the Infotainment system, but this recently stopped working with Alexa. I used to be able to ask Alexa to play music from spotify in the car but this no longer works. JLR support have told me that Spotify has pulled s...

• Casual Listener
  • My Jagaur XF has a spotify app in the Infotainment system, but this recently stopped working with Alexa. I used to be able to ask Alexa to play music from spotify in the car but this no longer works....
  • leonardohurtado
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thumbnails doesn't match the episode on app

Hi there, I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked between each thumbnail and episode, and on desktop and in some d...

• Hi there,   I'm hosting a podcast (at Buzzsprout) and are experiencing troubles showing the right thumbnails in the podcast-feed in Spotify. My RSS-feed looks fine and is correctly linked betw...
  • johnjurko
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to disable video podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAndroid SmartphonesOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where they are too old for spotify kids (which is too much restricted) and too young for a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Android Smartphones Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue   We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where th...
  • Jeronimo5000
  • 15 replies
  • 37 likes
  • music
  • 15 replies
  • 37 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No sound using spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountrynetherlands DeviceiPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685 My Question or IssueSince a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my yamaha receiver. All worked fine before, but now I do not get any sound from the receiver. My phone c...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country netherlands   Device iPhone 12, Yamaha rxv685     My Question or Issue Since a couple of days, connect seems to have stopped working on my yamaha...
  • joher63
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daylist regularly full of hidden songs and songs excluded from taste profile

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A52sOperating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or Issue At least once a day my daylist is full of songs from a playlist I only listen to while studying. I've tried the following things to stop this: Excluded ...

1000018990.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Samsung Galaxy A52s Operating System Android 14   My Question or Issue   At least once a day my daylist is full of songs from a playlist ...
  • robinmron
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • daylist
    taste profile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Request song lyrics

The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some songs I like without lyrics, and some artist with v...

• The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some ...
  • sallyssong
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not accessible on the app

Premium - Switzerland - (iPhone) - (iOS 10)Hi,I can’t access the audiobooks. I don’t have any tabs to access them or category on the search tab… they just don’t exist on the app so is this just a bug or do I have to activate something ?thanks

• Visitor
  • Premium - Switzerland - (iPhone) - (iOS 10) Hi, I can’t access the audiobooks. I don’t have any tabs to access them or category on the search tab… they just don’t exist on the a...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app stops playing track on Playstation 4 and 5 (PS4, PS5)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePlaystation 4 and 5Operating SystemPlaystation 5 OS? 23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1My Question or IssueWhen playing music from the "Music tab" on the PS4 "Quick Menu" or the PS5 "Control center", sometimes after the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Playstation 4 and 5 Operating System Playstation 5 OS?  23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or Issue When playing music from the "Music tab" ...
  • Tj41
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with HEOS and Alexa...device offline

Dear All, I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet.I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (so Yamaha is not yet an option either). But this is changing.Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All,   I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet. I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (s...
  • jsmorgan1it
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 23 replies
  • 9 likes

How do I stop a podcast I don't like from autoplaying?

A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying when I'm listening to podcasts but it keeps coming ...

• Visitor
  • A podcast I really dislike (I listened to a couple episodes then decided I didn't like it) keeps autoplaying when I'm playing podcasts. I rated it 1 star in hopes that might stop it from autoplaying ...
  • criscantspell
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not syncing to iphone

I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, but all of a sudden, everything on my iphone undown...

• Regular
  • I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, ...
  • Gee-Arr
  • Music Fan
  • 30 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing anymore on my Smart TV after latest Spotify update

I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show up on the Spotify app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show...
  • Kasunchathuranga163
  • 50 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 50 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution "Fans also like" section missing on mobile devices

Hey folks, We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users. This is being investigated.

• Hey folks,    We've received some reports that the "Fans also like" section is missing under Artists' profile pages. The issue seems to be affecting both iOS and Android users.  ...
  • BarrelHausMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 159 replies
  • 60 likes
  • Mobile
  • 159 replies
  • 60 likes

Is a music license needed for a personal account if you play your music at work?

Hey,Just wondering if I can use Spotify at my workplace (The Workplace Depot)? We've got a music license, but I'm not sure if that covers just our work accounts or if I can use my personal account too. Any insights would be much appreciated!Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Just wondering if I can use Spotify at my workplace (The Workplace Depot)? We've got a music license, but I'm not sure if that covers just our work accounts or if I can use my personal account ...
  • annabelleme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t see percentages on audiobooks

24/06/24 PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 11 and iPad Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueWhy Can’t see percentages on audiobooks

• Regular
  • 24/06/24    Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone 11 and iPad  Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue Why Can’t see percentages on audiobooks
  • Vasil
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes