Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• xandrei
  • Visitor
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 52 replies
  • 7 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Request to add option for disabling video in podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 12 proOperating SystemLatest version. My Question or IssueCould you please add an option to turn off video for podcasts? Many users, myself included, find it distracting. Spotify is primarily a music and podcast a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device iPhone 12 pro Operating System Latest version.   My Question or Issue Could you please add an option to turn off video for podcasts? Many users, myse...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts new episodes not showing/not refreshing

PlanPremiumCountryCzech republicDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueHi everyone, I've been having this problem for several months now. I thought some of the updates fill fix it but it's still happening to me, so I'm lookin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech republic Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue Hi everyone,   I've been having this problem for several months now. I ...
  • Brukaviador
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove auto dimming on Roku app or make it a setting

I have a TV out on my covered deck I use for Spotify, and since the last app update on my Roku TV Spotify starts to auto dim the screen. This really sucks outdoors in the direct light. Also the facts that the lyrics are auto dimmed too is kinda weird...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TV out on my covered deck I use for Spotify, and since the last app update on my Roku TV Spotify starts to auto dim the screen. This really sucks outdoors in the direct light. Also the facts...
  • Jojoimmortal
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inconsistent Behavior of Spotify Widgets on Android (Samsung Galaxy Phones (S23))

Subject : Inconsistent Behavior of Spotify Widgets on Android (Samsung Galaxy Phones (S23)) Dear Spotify Support Team,I am writing to report a recurring issue I have encountered with Spotify widgets on my Samsung Galaxy S23. While the widgets functio...

• Roadie
  • Subject : Inconsistent Behavior of Spotify Widgets on Android (Samsung Galaxy Phones (S23))   Dear Spotify Support Team, I am writing to report a recurring issue I have encountered with ...
  • Dessi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bulk delete podcasts

Hello everyoneIf I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method?Thanks for reading

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone If I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method...
  • joeydefawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix the menu on the Windows native app

So you have the menu, which has 5 main options, and they fit from start, right?File, Edit,View,Playback,HelpBut as soon as you move mouse down, you created a scrolling effect that leaves only 4 of them and adds an extra arrow? why?!

• Casual Listener
  • So you have the menu, which has 5 main options, and they fit from start, right? File, Edit,View,Playback,Help But as soon as you move mouse down, you created a scrolling effect that leaves only 4 o...
  • BO83
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to Video on TV with Sky Stream apps

Plan = Premium FamilyCountry = UKDevice = Samsung Galaxy S23+ and Sky Stream App My Question or IssueWe have 3 x Sky Stream boxes setup to TVs in different rooms in our house and a few weeks ago I discovered the 'Switch to video' feature during playb...

• Plan = Premium Family Country = UK Device = Samsung Galaxy S23+ and Sky Stream App   My Question or Issue We have 3 x Sky Stream boxes setup to TVs in different rooms in our ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Artist] Need help: my co-author **bleep** me over

Hi everyone, I'm an artist who has just started releasing music so I'm not really sure how to deal with confusing situations, one of which has just happenedSo recently my, whom I thought to be, friend has offered me to write something together, I agr...

photo_4_2024-10-26_20-22-37.jpg photo_3_2024-10-26_20-22-37.jpg photo_2_2024-10-26_20-22-37.jpg photo_1_2024-10-26_20-22-37.jpg
  •   Hi everyone, I'm an artist who has just started releasing music so I'm not really sure how to deal with confusing situations, one of which has just happened So recently my, whom I thought to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cuts out on Echo Show

PlanPremium DeviceEcho Show 5 My Question or IssueI have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first hour), it was only once per song- the music would stop for a second, the screen ...

• Plan Premium   Device Echo Show 5   My Question or Issue I have connected Spotify link to my Echo device (brand new, updated), and it started stuttering. At first (in the first hour)...
  • gidgetagogo
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Random users connected to my firetv

I am on holidays in France and brought my firetv with us. Over the last 48 hrs 3 random people have connected to Spotify and logged in on my firetv. I receive no prompt, and its a serious concern that a random person can connect to my device and logi...

• Casual Listener
  • I am on holidays in France and brought my firetv with us. Over the last 48 hrs 3 random people have connected to Spotify and logged in on my firetv. I receive no prompt, and its a serious concern tha...
  • Kpooky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify API doesn't always redirect to my app after successful login

On desktop when I login to Spotify I'm always redirected to my application after successful login, but on mobile sometimes I got stuck on /status page instead of being redirected to my application. This usually happens on Safari.

• Casual Listener
  • On desktop when I login to Spotify I'm always redirected to my application after successful login, but on mobile sometimes I got stuck on /status page instead of being redirected to my application. T...
  • jjacoba
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make folders for playlist

It would be so amazing if there were different folders for different types of playlists. For example if I have 4 different playlists that all have instrumental music but each playlist has a different type then I could make a folder called instrumenta...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be so amazing if there were different folders for different types of playlists. For example if I have 4 different playlists that all have instrumental music but each playlist has a different...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible experience with the Roku app

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceOnn. Roku TVOperating SystemIdk Roku? My Question or IssueThe audio delay is so horrible, it might just be my OCD, but I cannot handle the delay and it makes me so mad to see and hear my song cut off by an ad, or the UI not do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Onn. Roku TV Operating System Idk Roku?   My Question or Issue The audio delay is so horrible, it might just be my OCD, but I cannot handle the delay and i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost access to queue DJ took over.

Help! The DJ feature has replaced the queue button, can't clear queue or see what's in queue. This feels more like Pandora having a feature the seems impossible to remove. The idea is awesome but please make ot optional to use. After 7 years here thi...

• Help! The DJ feature has replaced the queue button, can't clear queue or see what's in queue. This feels more like Pandora having a feature the seems impossible to remove. The idea is awesome but ple...
  • LoriT1
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution revived a code for spotify after i took hotstar so how do i redeem it

i had paid for hotstar premium and it showed that i will get spotify premium for 4 months so and i have a received a code so how do i redeem it

• Visitor
  • i had paid for hotstar premium and it showed that i will get spotify premium for 4 months so and i have a received a code so how do i redeem it
  • Victor1211
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify removed my track due to suspicious streaming. What can I do about it?

I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor.Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming".I do not, in any way deny that it could be the case (without my knowledge) but...

• Regular
  • I'm an Artist with Distrokid as my distributor. Today, I received a heartbreaking email that told me the entire track got removed from Spotify due to "artificial streaming". I do not, in any way de...
  • UndergroundMole
  • 103 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 103 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Discord Activity No Longer Shows

Plan Premium Country USA 2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showing up anymore, but has been showing up on my phone mostly just fine [now it's not showing ...

•   Plan Premium   Country USA   2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey   Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop ...
  • aubrey_91751
  • Visitor
  • 92 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Discord
    Spotify Activity
  • 92 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Pixel Watch 2 can't control music on main screen until app force shut down or watch restart

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else...Operating Systemlatest on every device My Question or IssueThe problem started around 2024 february.The problem is that on my Pixel Watch 2 the Spotify isn't able ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Pixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else... Operating System latest on every device   My Question or Issue The problem started around 2...
  • pedroassuncao
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes