Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RN301 Starts Album over and over again via Spotify connect

PlanPremium CountryGermany DeviceiPhone appYamaha RN301 Operating SystemiOS 15.5Yamaha Firmware 1.13 My Question or IssueSince more than six months I have not been able to listen via Spotify connect on my Yamaha receiver any longer since whenever I s...

• Plan Premium   Country Germany   Device iPhone app Yamaha RN301   Operating System iOS 15.5 Yamaha Firmware 1.13   My Question or Issue Since more than six months I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Devices with family plan

If I click disconnect from all devices. Will it disconnect the devices I'm logged into or will it disconnect from my family account connected to my account?

• Visitor
  • If I click disconnect from all devices. Will it disconnect the devices I'm logged into or will it disconnect from my family account connected to my account?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to start an Artist Page for a collab track?

IOS PremiumHong Kong I am collaborating with an Artist on a track, but I do not have an artist page yet. How can I start an Artist page without any songs at the moment? Thanks

• IOS Premium Hong Kong   I am collaborating with an Artist on a track, but I do not have an artist page yet. How can I start an Artist page without any songs at the moment?   Thanks &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artist
    Artist Help
    Artist issues
    Artist Problem
    Collaboration
    new artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect issue on multiple platforms examined

PlanPremium(Family)Country Germany Hey, for many of you (including me) Spotify Connect stopped working in March/April 2022 mostly on aged playback devices (Legrand, Sony, Cambridge Audio etc. seem to be affected). For me it is a Cambridge Audio Minx ...

• Plan Premium(Family) Country Germany   Hey, for many of you (including me) Spotify Connect stopped working in March/April 2022 mostly on aged playback devices (Legrand, Sony, Cambridge Audio...
  • f_b
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was working fi

PlanFreeCountryNZDeviceASUS LaptopOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueCannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was working fine.

• Plan Free Country NZ Device ASUS Laptop Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue Cannot share podcast, when I select copy episode link I get nothing at all. Yesterday was workin...
  • Taylith
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t seem to only play one artist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiphone 11 pro maxOperating Systemios 15 i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what i want but then it switches to “artist radio based on yves tumor” and whe...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iphone 11 pro max Operating System ios 15   i’m trying to just play yves tumor but it plays a good amount of songs by him including features which is what...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist’s Title, Cover Art, and Description keep getting removed

Hi, The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Description-keep-getting-removed/m-p/5332915#M85253Get me in touc...

• Hi,   The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Des...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Embed Links are broken

My Question or IssuePreviously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Previously embedded spotify links for podcasts seem to be broken both in spotify (desktop) and in the websites in which they are embedded.    
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist and podcast update in Spotify for Tesla

Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be a way to force update playlists and podcasts witho...

• Not applicable
  • Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download on console

I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again.Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.

• Visitor
  • I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again. Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove non-existing Podcast

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere are two Podcasts in my library...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating System ...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t see my friends activity and I have “share my listen on Spotify” on?

I can’t see my friends activity since the update where it turns “share my listen on Spotify “off and it said turn it on to see your friends activity in the friends activity sector. I did that and before u say, laptop is fully up to date and Spotify a...

• Not applicable
  • I can’t see my friends activity since the update where it turns “share my listen on Spotify “off and it said turn it on to see your friends activity in the friends activity sector. I did that and bef...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My UI color changed from light green to light blue

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi 11 lite 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings colors changed from light green to light blue

• Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Discover Weekly

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11 Pro, WebplayerOperating SystemiOS 15 My Question or IssueMy Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Search>Made for You or Search>Discover or just flat out search for it. It's gon...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Pro, Webplayer Operating System iOS 15   My Question or Issue My Discover Weekly playlist is completely missing. I can't find it when I go Sea...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there a random device connected to my account?

There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this device. It is a speaker, SONY:SRS-X3. I have reset my p...

• There is a random device connected to my account. It is a spotify account of someone from a different continent, I don't understand how they can get connected. Is there any way I can remove this devi...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes