Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows RT app - We want it, what is taking so darn long?

I am just curious: are you going to make a WinRt app or not? The desktop app is actually a bit of a pain on a Surface Pro, and I won't buy a Surface RT until there is an app for it. An RT app could also integrate into the features with Windows 8. Com...

• I am just curious: are you going to make a WinRt app or not? The desktop app is actually a bit of a pain on a Surface Pro, and I won't buy a Surface RT until there is an app for it. An RT app could a...
  • jinxter149
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

spotify account

I downloaded spotify for my blackberry phone, and It won't let me go into it, it keeps saying disk is to full, free up some space. What does that mean?? Any help please? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded spotify for my blackberry phone, and It won't let me go into it, it keeps saying disk is to full, free up some space. What does that mean?? Any help please? Thanks 🙂
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync desktop playlists with BB phone

I just bought my premium account but my BB only sincronizes with the starred tracks...nothing from the other playlists. Am i doing smth. else or should i just stop paying for it because there is no solution?! I really hope someone will bother to repl...

• Regular
  • I just bought my premium account but my BB only sincronizes with the starred tracks...nothing from the other playlists. Am i doing smth. else or should i just stop paying for it because there is no s...
  • blerina
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Philips Fidelio speakers

I have been a free Spotify user since invitation, I have recently bought some Philips Fidelio speakers and decided to take the plunge and pay £5 a month to get access through my speakers, this has not worked and I am guessing that a Premium Account £...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a free Spotify user since invitation, I have recently bought some Philips Fidelio speakers and decided to take the plunge and pay £5 a month to get access through my speakers, this has no...
  • Jarogo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone syncing playlists over mobile data traffic with sync over 3g deselected

I set a playlist to download and it did this download over the mobile data network even when that option was deselected. I have a 4G account on my Lumia 920, is that option only deselecting 3G and still permit download over 4G? It kind of depleted my...

• I set a playlist to download and it did this download over the mobile data network even when that option was deselected. I have a 4G account on my Lumia 920, is that option only deselecting 3G and st...
  • loadedcarp
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Palylists crashes every time on Lumia 620

Spotify is more or less unusable on my Lumia 620 because I can't access playlists, at all. I've tried numerous times, on 3G and on wifi. The phone starts to download them and I can see the names of a few of the latest ones but after a half a minute i...

• Regular
  • Spotify is more or less unusable on my Lumia 620 because I can't access playlists, at all. I've tried numerous times, on 3G and on wifi. The phone starts to download them and I can see the names of a...
  • noer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung HT-E5200 3D Smart 500W 2.1 Channel Home Cinema

Hello, I have recently purchased Samsung HT-E5200 3D Smart 500W 2.1 Channel Home Cinema. One of the reasons for this particular model was that I had read Spotify is available on newer Samsung devices. Having logged into the Smart hub and searched for...

• Hello,   I have recently purchased Samsung HT-E5200 3D Smart 500W 2.1 Channel Home Cinema. One of the reasons for this particular model was that I had read Spotify is available on newer...
  • matthijsk
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

[BB] Bugs when using 9320 - Update for this device?

I downloaded the spotify app on my BB 9320, and it generally works well, however - The pause button does not work. If I use it, when I click "play" again it just skips to the next track, which is tremendously irritating.- There is no available functi...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded the spotify app on my BB 9320, and it generally works well, however   - The pause button does not work. If I use it, when I click "play" again it just skips to the next track, whi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Listen Later... How and when?

On Facebook, iOS at least, when you hit the plus sign next to someone's update of what they're listening to, it gives you the options to Listen Later. I've attached an image to show you what I mean. What I'd like to know, how do I listen to it later?...

Facebook Listen Later
  • On Facebook, iOS at least, when you hit the plus sign next to someone's update of what they're listening to, it gives you the options to Listen Later. I've attached an image to show you what I mean. ...
  • awt
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[boxee] error installing application

I've had a boxee box and a spotify premium account for a few years now - both had worked together nicely until last week! Now I am getting an error when trying to launch the Spotify app - it says "Error installing application!" after downloading the ...

• I've had a boxee box and a spotify premium account for a few years now - both had worked together nicely until last week!  Now I am getting an error when trying to launch the Spotify app - it sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

So for the last few weeks I have been using this but its so unreliable ! it downloads everything works fine going where ever I am going then randomly when I try to play it again on the way home something like that nothing will play it says nothing is...

• Music Fan
  • So for the last few weeks I have been using this but its so unreliable !   it downloads everything works fine going where ever I am going then randomly when I try to play it again on the way...
  • 808nation
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 20 likes

[WP8] Mobile offline playback pauses Desktop playback (both using same premium account)

Hi, I use same Spotify premium user account in both Windows desktop and Windows 8 mobile. Windows 8 mobile Spotify has offline playlists which have been synchronized completely. Mobile is set to Offline mode. 1. I play music from desktop in online mo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use same Spotify premium user account in both Windows desktop and Windows 8 mobile. Windows 8 mobile Spotify has offline playlists which have been synchronized completely. Mobile is se...
  • markob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Not available in Ireland (Still)

HTC 8S on O2 in Ireland The application is not available - getting a "not available for your phone, region, carrier" message. If I sideload the app onto an SD card, it's listed as "unsupported apps and games", I'm leaning towards thinking it's the ph...

• Regular
  • HTC 8S on O2 in Ireland   The application is not available - getting a "not available for your phone, region, carrier" message.  If I sideload the app onto an SD card, it's listed as "u...
  • vincenttbt
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

[Samsung] Smart TV - Supported models

We apologise for any confusion about the models of Samsung Smart TV that support the Spotify app, and any disappointment that may have been caused. I will try to clarify. Supported Samsung Smart TV models are currently: In Europe Year 2012 E7000, E80...

• Spotify Legend
  • We apologise for any confusion about the models of Samsung Smart TV that support the Spotify app, and any disappointment that may have been caused. I will try to clarify.   Supported Samsung...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 21 likes

Windows 7 Starter

Will Spotify run on Windows 7 Starter? I am getting a Netbook for travel and want to put Spotify on this? Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Will Spotify run on Windows 7 Starter?  I am getting a Netbook for travel and want to put Spotify on this?  Thanks in advance.
  • Magomick
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume not working

The sound on my spotify is not working. I have tried Messing with the volume and I have logged in and out many times and still nothing. I went to youtube and Pandora to see if it was my computer but the sound was working perfectly for those. Please H...

• The sound on my spotify is not working. I have tried Messing with the volume and I have logged in and out many times and still nothing. I went to youtube and Pandora to see if it was my com...
  • Peter_Free
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Boxee box

I just got a new Boxee box so I'm still figuring it out but I'm wondering a couple things about how Spotify works on it. First, I've noticed that user names are just numbers. Is this a bug or does the user account number only ever appear? It makes it...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got a new Boxee box so I'm still figuring it out but I'm wondering a couple things about how Spotify works on it. First, I've noticed that user names are just numbers. Is this a bug or does th...
  • rabidemus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Offline mode issues

Hi I have the new HTC Windows 8 phone, and although my playlists are set to play offline, I am unable to play them! I believe that this is due to Spotify not being compatible with the windows 8 software, and that this was being worked on. Is there an...

• Hi I have the new HTC Windows 8 phone, and although my playlists are set to play offline, I am unable to play them!   I believe that this is due to Spotify not being compatible with the wind...
  • Lantia1028
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[MeeGo] I have to login when offline - even though I have Premium

I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I cannot log in, and am stuck without the music I have syn...

• I have Spotify on my Nokia N9 MeeGo phone - and I have used it without problems for a long time. Then, suddenly, I am asked to log in every time I am offline - and only then. As I am offline, I canno...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP8] Can't use in flight mode

While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode. I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do? Connect to the net. The app couldn't be used at all because it clai...

• Music Fan
  • While on two flights yesterday I attempted to use Spotify, with the app obviously in Flight Mode.  I also have offline mode, don't sync over 3G etc enabled First thing it tries to do?  Conn...
  • Headfx
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes