Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Blackberry OS7] Unstar Track Causes System Hang & Login does not work over 2/3G

Hi, Just thought I should let you know - tried it a couple of times - clicking "Unstar track" causes my Blackberry to hang and require the battery to be removed in order to restart the device. Should be able to provide event logs if req'd, provided t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Just thought I should let you know - tried it a couple of times - clicking "Unstar track" causes my Blackberry to hang and require the battery to be removed in order to restart the dev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart TV app for UE40D5700RS

Hi I found lots of articles about spotify being available already on Samsung smart hub but it wasn't specific enough.I have Samsung UE40D5700RS and I am based in the Netherlands. I updated today the last firmware. Does anybody know when the or if the...

• Hi    I found lots of articles about spotify being available already on Samsung smart hub but it wasn't specific enough. I have Samsung UE40D5700RS and I am based in the N...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Get My Spotify Premium Account to Sync my Music w/ My Blackberry Curve 9300

I have a Spotify Premium subscription, and have enabled offline play for some playlists I've put together. I'd like to put these onto my Blackberry Curve 9300, which is the whole reason I bought a Premium subscription in the first place, since I have...

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify Premium subscription, and have enabled offline play for some playlists I've put together.  I'd like to put these onto my Blackberry Curve 9300, which is the whole reason I bough...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No list of artists or albums allthough having premium ?

Hello again from Hamburg, again i receive the error such as "items not found" allthough i do have premium. Why does the problem appear again, it was fixed last week by Liam ? Best whishes, Peter

• Casual Listener
  • Hello again from Hamburg,   again i receive the error such as "items not found" allthough i do have premium. Why does the problem appear again, it was fixed last week by Liam ?   Best w...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos multiroom with spotify

Hei I got a Sonos system with multiroom playback. Is there a way to play different track from spotify in different room using Sonos ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hei   I got a Sonos system with multiroom playback. Is there a way to play different track from spotify in different room using Sonos ?    
  • Craigiyama
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not working

Was listening to song yesterday and all of a sudden there was a message that spotify has stopped working. I have spotify on my nook HD plus and was working great but now nothing. Any suggestions or ideas?

• Was listening to song yesterday and all of a sudden there was a message that spotify has stopped working. I have spotify on my nook HD plus and was working great but now nothing. Any suggestions or i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iTV compatibility

Is Spotify compatible with the iTV?  It does not seem to be working...

• Is Spotify compatible with the iTV?  It does not seem to be working...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Philips Fidelio hifi system

Hello spotify community users & spotify team! I am a happy new owner of a Philips Fidelio hifi system. I understand that a very specific version of spotify has been specifically developped for these speakers (online version, only accessible though th...

• Regular
  • Hello spotify community users & spotify team!   I am a happy new owner of a Philips Fidelio hifi system.   I understand that a very specific version of spotify has been specific...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify mobile app playback halting all the time

I have had problems with the Spotify mobile app since the day one. The problem is in the playback, it's halting all the time and I can't listen to any song without interruptions. I have a fast connection (WiFi/ADSL) and I have set the bandwidth from ...

• I have had problems with the Spotify mobile app since the day one.   The problem is in the playback, it's halting all the time and I can't listen to any song without interruptions.   ...
  • csh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windowsphone 8 app does not exist on WP store

Hello, I was just wondering if there is an app for Spotify on Windowsphone 8? When I try to search for Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 920 it shows me everything between here and Timbuktu except for Spotify. Which leads me to thinking that mabye it doesn't...

• Hello, I was just wondering if there is an app for Spotify on Windowsphone 8? When I try to search for Spotify on my Nokia Lumia 920 it shows me everything between here and Timbuktu except for Spotif...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Sonos] sonos

i have finally set up spotify on my sonos play 5. when i try to play music it says spotify account loggin detail not valid??

• i have finally set up spotify on my sonos play 5. when i try to play music it says spotify account loggin detail not valid??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my TV?

I was just wondering if Spotify was going to be putting out an app for TVs? I have two Vizio smart TVs and I would love an app.

• I was just wondering if Spotify was going to be putting out an app for TVs? I have two Vizio smart TVs and I would love an app.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have premium account - get only one song ??

Hello from Hamburg,my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is said something such as "items not found". The proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello from Hamburg, my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is...
  • peterhh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on other devices

Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices? Thanks,

• Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices?   Thanks,
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes when changing song using playlist

Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. I normally listen to spotify when I am on the bus trave...

• Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to a playlist current playing on wd live from another device leads to the wd crashing

I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while adding songs on the go from my laptop. (Like when I host a party and peop...

• Regular
  • I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while  adding songs on ...
  • Hermansen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

username with special character on roku

Hi I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks
  • stephane092384
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung HT-E5550

I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!

• I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Sqeezebox -not all songs working! Who is responsible?

Still no answer? I´m totally frustrated because i bought squeezebox touch only because it´s able to use spotify as promised. Now it´s only working with half of the songs shown.I think this is an error and should be recogniced by the developer team.

• Regular
  • Still no answer? I´m totally frustrated because i bought squeezebox touch only because it´s able to use spotify as promised. Now it´s only working with half of the songs shown. I think this is an ...
  • zevve1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Spotify account from Finland, phone bought from Canada, can't find/install/ Spotify

Hi! I have a Finnish subscribtion to Spotify, and I'm currently living in Canada. I bought (and unlocked) Lumia 920 from here, but I can't figure out a way to install Spotify on my phone. I have tried searching from the marketplace, trying direct lin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have a Finnish subscribtion to Spotify, and I'm currently living in Canada. I bought (and unlocked) Lumia 920 from here, but I can't figure out a way to install Spotify on my phone. ...
  • eku
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes