Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Offline Sonos

We've had Spotify for a few years and have now gone Sonos. CD's are ripped to NAS, is there anyway of saving offline songs to the NAS and not the hdd on computer so we can use Spotify offline with Sonos?

• Casual Listener
  • We've had Spotify for a few years and have now gone Sonos. CD's are ripped to NAS, is there anyway of saving offline songs to the NAS and not the hdd on computer so we can use Spotify offline with So...
  • kousiakis74
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify App for Windows 8x by HTC

The Windows 8x by HTC needs the Spotify Application in the Windows Marketplace for Spotify subscribers to get their money's worth, for former Android users who'd like to make the switch and for Windows users to use a great product such as Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • The Windows 8x by HTC needs the Spotify Application in the Windows Marketplace for Spotify subscribers to get their money's worth, for former Android users who'd like to make the switch and for Windo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

[Announcement] Bigger and Better Boxee App

Hey everyone, We're pleased to announce that the Boxee Spotify app has been updated with new features. These include: - A search function, allowing you to find any track from the entire Spotify catalogue - An Inbox, so you can see when you've receive...

• Community Legend
  • Hey everyone,   We're pleased to announce that the Boxee Spotify app has been updated with new features.   These include: - A search function, allowing you to find any track from ...
  • pantos27
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Zeppelin Air

Hi, Is there a possibility to play Spotify from my laptop on my Zeppelin Air? I can do it with I-tunes but did not find out yet if and how it is possible on Spotify tnx

• Hi,   Is there a possibility to play Spotify from my laptop on my Zeppelin Air? I can do it with I-tunes but did not find out yet if and how it is possible on Spotify   tnx
  • manette
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Connection to spotify was lost

If I try to play a spotifytrack using the sonos app on my ipad, I get an error message (I translated it myself from dutch): unable to play track, the connection to spotify was lost' . My question: How can I reconnect? What is the problem? Why can' t ...

• Casual Listener
  • If I try to play a spotifytrack using the sonos app on my ipad, I get an error message (I translated it myself from dutch): unable to play track, the connection to spotify was lost' . My question: Ho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify on sonos

I want to play the top songs by artist or by popularity on Spotify through my Sonos system. I don't want to have to make playlists and pick out the songs myself if i don't have to. The Spotify windows app has this feature. I can't seem to do it on my...

• I want to play the top songs by artist or by popularity on Spotify through my Sonos system. I don't want to have to make playlists and pick out the songs myself if i don't have to. The Spotify window...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] how to login with premium in nokia lumia 800

how do i get my premium account on this phone i have downloaded it from marketplace and it wont let me log in even through facebook ..i getting pretty **bleep**ty about it

• how do i get my premium account on this phone i have downloaded it from marketplace and it wont let me log in even through facebook ..i getting pretty **bleep**ty about it  
  • vusvol1948
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP7.5] What's the maximum of space used on mobiles ?

Hi. I want to buy a nokia lumia 710 but they have only 8go of space disk. What's the maximum of space used on mobiles when you synchonised to the limit ?

• Regular
  • Hi.   I want to buy a nokia lumia 710 but they have only 8go of space disk. What's the maximum of space used on mobiles when you synchonised to the limit ?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Add Spotify Radio to SONOS, please!

I can't stream anything to my Sonos...is this why?! Is there any way at all to use Spotify with Sonos? If not, I am definitely going to cancel my subscription.

• Regular
  • I can't stream anything to my Sonos...is this why?! Is there any way at all to use Spotify with Sonos?   If not, I am definitely going to cancel my subscription.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku Spotify won't let me bsck in

Was pleasantly surprised to find Spotify on Roku today. Signed in, and it worked for a while, then I left the app. Now when I try to go back, I click in, see the splash screen, then I'm taken back to the main Roku station menu. Please help. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Was pleasantly surprised to find Spotify on Roku today. Signed in, and it worked for a while, then I left the app. Now when I try to go back, I click in, see the splash screen, then I'm taken back to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] BlackBerry playbook

When are you going to produce an app for the BlackBerry playbook    

• When are you going to produce an app for the BlackBerry playbook    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

[BB] Why is spotify premium not compatible on the Blackberry torch 9810?

Well im looking to get spotify premium on my phone but i found out i cant on my blackberry torch 9810. anyone got any reasons why this is?

• Well im looking to get spotify premium on my phone but i found out i cant on my blackberry torch 9810. anyone got any reasons why this is?
  • flyingACE
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Spotify on Blackberry Torch 9810

Hey, i am wondering if there's gonna be an app for the torch 9810 which is not supported at the moment. If yes, when will it be released? greetings

• Hey,   i am wondering if there's gonna be an app for the torch 9810 which is not supported at the moment. If yes, when will it be released?   greetings
  • flyingACE
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry Torch 2 9810 - Horrible experience

Hi community, I'm a Spotify poweruser, I've got it on my iPad/laptop streaming it to various airwave speakers/apple TV and on my Blackberry Torch 9810, which rarely works properly without crashing... I had the v 0.5.0.1 before and although it was bad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi community,   I'm a Spotify poweruser, I've got it on my iPad/laptop streaming it to various airwave speakers/apple TV and on my Blackberry Torch 9810, which rarely works properly without ...
  • flyingACE
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify won't play on squeezebox radio

Hi there. I have this od problem. I own a squeezebox duet and use spotify daily. Resently I purchased a squeezebox radio for my daughter in hope that she could play all of the music on our NAS and of couse spotify. The problem is that, I can see all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there.   I have this od problem. I own a squeezebox duet and use spotify daily. Resently I purchased a squeezebox radio for my daughter in hope that she could play all of the music on our...
  • Qarnax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with multiple room sonos and spotify

I bought a small sonos (2 rooms) system about a month ago, I have a premium account with spotify, first few weeks were perfect but the last couple of days we have had problems streaming different music to the seperate rooms, if we try to do this we g...

• I bought a small sonos (2 rooms) system about a month ago, I have a premium account with spotify, first few weeks were perfect but the last couple of days we have had problems streaming different mus...
  • Ossa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify <3 Lumia

When will Spotify come to Nokia Lumia? Anyone knows the plans?

• Casual Listener
  • When will Spotify come to Nokia Lumia? Anyone knows the plans?
  • Garrcomm
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Stations

I cannot figure out how to set my radio stations on my reciever. Why aren't they showing. I have them on my laptop and phone. How do I set them up?

• I cannot figure out how to set my radio stations on my reciever. Why aren't they showing. I have them on my laptop and phone. How do I set them up?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes