Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio pro not connecting via spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountry UK Deviceipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptopOperating System(iOS, Android, Windows 10, My Question or IssueSuddenly no device will connect to the Audiopro C5 via spotify connect, where before they were all working perfectly. the devic...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device ipad, pixel3, samsung, hp laptop Operating System (iOS, Android, Windows 10,   My Question or Issue Suddenly no device will connect to the Audio...
  • emwjeos
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle All

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12, Macbook Air)Operating System My Question or IssueI don't actually have a complaint about anything, but I have an idea. Sometimes, I can't decide between a playlist to listen to, so I go to the same one I've list...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 12, Macbook Air) Operating System   My Question or Issue I don't actually have a complaint about anything, but I have an idea.   Sometimes...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When a song ends it plays a whole different song that not in playlist

When ever I play a song It play a song that I never added to playlist even when I don't have Autoplay on.

• Casual Listener
  • When ever I play a song It play a song that I never added to playlist even when I don't have Autoplay on.
  • Vasil
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcasts episodes appears in wrong order

Hello , I got a podcast and its episodes appears in wrong orded. I would like to have them lined up from newest to oldest but they are orded from oldest to newest . I tried to switch account and device but the problem is still there.please fix it.pod...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I got a podcast and its episodes appears in wrong orded. I would like to have them lined up from newest to oldest but they are orded from oldest to newest . I tried to switch account and devi...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I share a playlist but the recipient can't access it.

I've created the playlist on Desktop (Mac).I've copied all the tracks into another playlist, and also tried sending as a collaborative playlist but no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • I've created the playlist on Desktop (Mac). I've copied all the tracks into another playlist, and also tried sending as a collaborative playlist but no luck.
  • Barry_Hercules
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because of no email

Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because apparently there is not email attached to it. Well how do I update this? I thought its in my Podbean profile, etc. I use Podbean.

• Casual Listener
  • Adding email to RSS feed? Spotify rejects my RSS feed because apparently there is not email attached to it. Well how do I update this? I thought its in my Podbean profile, etc. I use Podbean.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The whole playlist or album doesn't play

If I click play on a playlist, only the first song will play and then it will play another random song that is not on my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • If I click play on a playlist, only the first song will play and then it will play another random song that is not on my playlist
  • Cxrlsww1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG TV - Distorted sound

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceLG TV 43UK6200PLAOperating SystemWebOS 04.10.45 My Question or IssueI experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (optical) outuput through a receiver, no matter the volume.This is only noticeable on the S...

• Plan Free Country Portugal   Device LG TV 43UK6200PLA Operating System WebOS 04.10.45   My Question or Issue I experience bad sound quality with distortion on the S/PDIF (op...
  • Marion15
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution BTS Jimin's new song Like Crazy has been split in two versions.

Hey there!Jimin’s new song Like Crazy has been split in two versions in your global chart when both’s streams were combined the first day of the release, pls fix this bc it’s affecting the artist records and numbers. Other artist before had also comb...

• Hey there! Jimin’s new song Like Crazy has been split in two versions in your global chart when both’s streams were combined the first day of the release, pls fix this bc it’s affecting the artist r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution when selecting a different device the song jumps where it's playing from

When i switch from playing music on my PC to anouther device (Sonos soundbar) the track will jump from 0:02 to 2:20 (approximate values)

• Visitor
  • When i switch from playing music on my PC to anouther device (Sonos soundbar) the track will jump from 0:02 to 2:20 (approximate values)
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify blend doesn't show my songs

My Spotify blend isn't working. It updates daily, but there were instances where the playlist had none of my songs. As for today, the same four songs were shown on my blend playlists with 5 different people (playlists). Previously it even showed song...

• Regular
  • My Spotify blend isn't working. It updates daily, but there were instances where the playlist had none of my songs. As for today, the same four songs were shown on my blend playlists with 5 different...
  • Nataliabeats
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I have spotify premium, and when i press play on the album screen it just plays the first song and t

Is it possible to just click play on the album screen and have the whole album play, even if I was already playing a different playlist earlier?

• Is it possible to just click play on the album screen and have the whole album play, even if I was already playing a different playlist earlier?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does anyone know why they charge me twice the monthly fee and then it takes many days to become prem

It bothers me that every month I am charged twice for the student plan as well as the fact that it takes days to give me access to the premium plan

• It bothers me that every month I am charged twice for the student plan as well as the fact that it takes days to give me access to the premium plan 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why playlists aren't playing the songs in it?

I can't listen to any playlist from a few days: after playing one song, Spotify starts to play random songs outside of the playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't listen to any playlist from a few days: after playing one song, Spotify starts to play random songs outside of the playlist.
  • dorin_91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on

Hello,I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on the song LIKE CRAZY (Korean version) by JIMIN, when he is a producer on both English and Korean version and is credited on the English version.Up until now the streams of both ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I want to report about the missing Producer credits of GHSTLOOPS on the song LIKE CRAZY (Korean version) by JIMIN, when he is a producer on both English and Korean version and is credited on ...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! I have an account with Spotify with premium options. Can't seem to get iP

I have an account and I can't make it work through my iPhone. Very frustrating and I have gone through the help options 25 times!

• Visitor
  • I have an account and I can't make it work through my iPhone. Very frustrating and I have gone through the help options 25 times!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Gift Card

I bought a $30 premium card last night. I have been trying to add it to my account with premium and it keeps saying the code won’t work.

• I bought a $30 premium card last night. I have been trying to add it to my account with premium and it keeps saying the code won’t work. 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes