Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Amazon Alexa] How to add Spotify kids account to Amazon Alexa device?

I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app. How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids profiles....and not my Spotify account? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify family account--and have created accounts for my kids through the Spotify Kids app.     How do I change their Alexa devices so that it references their Spotify Kids ...
  • ngdross
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Amazon Alexa
  • 13 replies
  • 19 likes

I was promised 30 minutes of ad free listening but only got 20

This message is for Spotify lawyers: I got an ad promising 30 minutes of ad-free listening at the beginning of my listening session. I've been short-changed before so started a stop watch. I got 23 minutes 10 seconds. This is what the FTC and state c...

• Visitor
  • This message is for Spotify lawyers: I got an ad promising 30 minutes of ad-free listening at the beginning of my listening session. I've been short-changed before so started a stop watch. I got 23 m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android App Interrupts Tesla Playback on Bluetooth Connect

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9 / Tesla MS 2017Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI recently had the daughter board in my Tesla Model S upgraded. That reset the bluetooth connection, so I had to pair my phone again. Upon doin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 / Tesla MS 2017 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I recently had the daughter board in my Tesla Model S upgraded. Tha...
  • Spotphire
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist radio and Fans Also Like Disappeared

Hi everyone, About a month ago, my band finally got a Fans also like + Artist radio. However, one week later it completely disappeared. I mailed the Spotify For Artist helpdesk around 20x times already without getting a decent answer on why this occu...

• Music Fan
  • Hi everyone,    About a month ago, my band finally got a Fans also like + Artist radio.  However, one week later it completely disappeared.  I mailed the Spotify For Artis...
  • FieryAC03
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

I can't find switching to data for downloading my music on app Spotify.

I want to allow data downloading on my Spotify app, but I can't find the data thing in my settings. It's not there. I hav latest version of Spotify. Can I switch Spotify to data downloading for few minutes and then switch it back to wifi? I want to s...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to allow data downloading on my Spotify app, but I can't find the data thing in my settings. It's not there. I hav latest version of Spotify. Can I switch Spotify to data downloading for few m...
  • magdalenatrubanova
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I turn off annoying pop ups? And what does spotify consider an ad?

Since Spotify have decided to massively increase the amount of spam pop ups and adverts in premium, have they added a way to turn these off? I checked the settings but I can't find anything. I already have every notification and update/news follow di...

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify have decided to massively increase the amount of spam pop ups and adverts in premium, have they added a way to turn these off? I checked the settings but I can't find anything. I alread...
  • atarrh
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Experiencing stutter randomly on my Yamaha WXA50

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceYamaha WXA50Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueI'm experiencing randomly stutter using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXA-50. When I play music via spotify connect after some time randomly the music stops an...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Yamaha WXA50 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue I'm experiencing randomly stutter using Spotify Connect with my Yamaha WXA-50. When ...
  • Chrisdude
  • Music Fan
  • 116 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 116 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Clean filter

Filter option for playlists to omit explicit songs or replace with clean counterparts. My coworkers and I play Spotify out loud a lot at work and don’t want to blast cuss words at the nursing station lol

• Visitor
  • Filter option for playlists to omit explicit songs or replace with clean counterparts. My coworkers and I play Spotify out loud a lot at work and don’t want to blast cuss words at the nursing station...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Developer] Mini Player

When I was using iTunes as my main music player I was using the mini player a lot. I was a very efficient way to control the music playing in the background. I really miss that kind of player in Spotify, still theres the excact solution in the Web Pl...

• When I was using iTunes as my main music player I was using the mini player a lot. I was a very efficient way to control the music  playing in the background. I really miss that kind of player i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist link not working/mixed up (non-urgent)

Hello, was listening to an artist Mega (London-based singer-songwriter, the song was 'Future Me') on the Spotify desktop app. When I clicked on the artist's link while the song was playing it sent me to the artist page of different group called Mega ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, was listening to an artist Mega (London-based singer-songwriter, the song was 'Future Me') on the Spotify desktop app. When I clicked on the artist's link while the song was playing it sent me...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have free spotify. Spotify continues to add songs I did not select.

Maybe one of my playlist tunes plays and then it is dozens more before one of mine plays. It is so frustrating. I have tried to delete any and everything I can to stop this problem. But my playlist is essentially ignored and songs I did not select co...

• Visitor
  • Maybe one of my playlist tunes plays and then it is dozens more before one of mine plays. It is so frustrating. I have tried to delete any and everything I can to stop this problem. But my playlis...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pauze tussen twee liedjes

I want to set a pause between the songs that i listen. Where can i find that setting? In case such a setting doesn’t exist, why is that?

• Visitor
  • I want to set a pause between the songs that i listen. Where can i find that setting? In case such a setting doesn’t exist, why is that?
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my friends can't open my public playlist with the shared link.

I click the ... and share the link. When they open it it says "The content is not available right now." How do I fix this? It is a public page.

• Visitor
  • I click the ... and share the link. When they open it it says "The content is not available right now." How do I fix this? It is a public page.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't listen dowloaded music in airplane mode

For some time I have not been able to access downloaded titles in airplane mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it doesn't work.

• Visitor
  • For some time I have not been able to access downloaded titles in airplane mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it doesn't work.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect feed dropping out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceYamaha MusicCast wxad-10Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueFor the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/buffering/dropouts with Spotify connect. The song playing will cut and resum...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Yamaha MusicCast wxad-10 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue For the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/...
  • Arek90
  • Regular
  • 79 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 79 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgets queue every single time app, desktop app, or web player closes

If I tell Spotify to play my liked songs on shuffle and then close the app, if comes up with a new queue so it just plays the same songs it just did, or if I tell it to play by another category like alphabetical order it goes back to being shuffled e...

• Visitor
  • If I tell Spotify to play my liked songs on shuffle and then close the app, if comes up with a new queue so it just plays the same songs it just did, or if I tell it to play by another category like ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blank page when trying to link spotify to alexa

im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did not work

• Visitor
  • im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did n...
  • juanpablob
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Playback

Recently on Desktop, I have been having issues with playing any podcast that I follow. I click play, but if I was in the middle of an episode, it will no longer let me skip to where I was. If I click on the 15sec skip button, it jumps back to the beg...

• Visitor
  • Recently on Desktop, I have been having issues with playing any podcast that I follow. I click play, but if I was in the middle of an episode, it will no longer let me skip to where I was. If I click...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes