Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Casted to Chromecast plays/pauses the audio intermittendy

Since Spotify app is updated to 8.5.79.1061 casting to Chromecast will play/pause audio intermittend afer 2 minutes or so. The audio then shorty stops and resumes. On the Spotify app the play/pause icon toggles constantly and audio is interupted. It ...

• Visitor
  • Since Spotify app is updated to 8.5.79.1061 casting to Chromecast will play/pause audio intermittend afer 2 minutes or so. The audio then shorty stops and resumes. On the Spotify app the play/pause i...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose SoundTouch does not respect playlist order

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceBose SoundTouch 30 & 300 My Question or IssueRegardless of what sort order a playlist is configured with (e.g. “Recently added”), SoundTouch speakers always play it in “Custom order” mode. This means that no matter ho...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Bose SoundTouch 30 & 300   My Question or Issue Regardless of what sort order a playlist is configured with (e.g. “Recently added”), SoundTouch ...
  • Yordan
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] Using artist ID's for Release Radar playlists

So I'm not the first person to have this problem. Many people have stated before that often in Spotify curated playlists of artists they follow, Spotify will add random artists that happen to share the same name as the followed artist. This is beyond...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm not the first person to have this problem. Many people have stated before that often in Spotify curated playlists of artists they follow, Spotify will add random artists that happen to share t...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still playing me Chick-Fil-A ads... and I'm gay.

PlanFreeCountryNorth AmericaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual) and yet this ad plays to me aggressively, more than 10 times a day (if...

• Plan Free Country North America Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This is still happening. My spotify algorithm has clearly recognized I'm LGBTQ+ (nonbinary and bisexual...
  • AER006
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [ERROR] Web Player can't handle my nickname (probably every nicknames with '#')

I have nickname #[some numbers]. In the web player when I click on 'Liked Songs Profile' browser open not my profile page, but [somenumbers]. The hashtag is missing. Also when I click 'Liked Songs', the page is opening but after I click play songs it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have nickname #[some numbers]. In the web player when I click on 'Liked Songs Profile' browser open not my profile page, but [somenumbers]. The hashtag is missing.   Also when I click &...
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Four albums/artists stuck at the top of my main page

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceThe issue exists in all of my devices — iPhone X, iPad Pro 1st Gen, 2013 iMac — and thus isn’t a device-specific issue.Operating SystemiOS 13.5.1 and MacOS Catalina. The issue isn’t OS-specific either, I believe.My Quest...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device The issue exists in all of my devices — iPhone X, iPad Pro 1st Gen, 2013 iMac — and thus isn’t a device-specific issue. Operating System iOS 13.5.1 and MacOS...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem listening music

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceChromecast, Android and Desktop WindowsOperating System(Chromecast ?? - Android 8.0 - Windows 10) My Question or IssueI usually hear in my notebook, cellphone and TV, today, when i was hearing on Chromecast by my cellpho...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Chromecast, Android and Desktop Windows Operating System (Chromecast ?? - Android 8.0 - Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I usually hear in my noteb...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs Suddenly Skipping On Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OSEDIT: THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! Thank you Spotify team! My Question or IssueI've had Spotify since the beginning of the year and little to no problems. Today I decided to l...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country United States of America Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! Thank you Spotify team!  My Question or Issue I've had Spo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Spotify currently not available" when trying to pair with BMW iDrive app

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceBMW iDrive 7My Question or IssueI bought a new BMW a couple of months ago (so a 2020 model on iDrive 7) and decided that the integration with Spotify was enough to persuade me to re-upgrade to Premium. It's been working grea...

gnFFtcO.png
  • Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device BMW iDrive 7 My Question or Issue I bought a new BMW a couple of months ago (so a 2020 model on iDrive 7) and decided that the integration with Spotify was enoug...
  • gb79a
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion

Hello, Quick suggestion for the app, An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm. A much more enjoyable wake up experience then listening to the awkward toned alarms. Robbie

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello,    Quick suggestion for the app,   An alarm clock feature, with the choice to add your favorite songs as the tone of your alarm.    A much more enjoyable...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • feature request
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Amazon Echo] Spotify doesn't work anymore on my Echo Dot 3gen

PlanPremiumCountryItaly / Switzerland DeviceAmazon Echo Dot 3gen IssueI'm not able anymore to reproduce music or podcast from my Spotify account to my Echo Dot. I've already contacted Amazon Help Center, already reinitialized the Echo Dot and unlinke...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Italy / Switzerland   Device Amazon Echo Dot 3gen   Issue I'm not able anymore to reproduce music or podcast from my Spotify account to my Echo Dot. I've alrea...
  • Ver
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook business page

can i put a link on my business facebook page to my personal spotify so people can listen to my playlists?

• Visitor
  •   can i put a link on my business facebook page to my personal spotify so people can listen to my playlists?
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player cycles through some tracks then stops at 9 seconds playback

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceMicrosoft Surface Book 2 13"Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have problems with the webplayer playback. Whenever i start a song, the player cycles through some tracks (like 3-6) then stops and plays the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Microsoft Surface Book 2 13" Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have problems with the webplayer playback. Whenever i star...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback issue

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceIphone XROperating SystemiOS 14.0.1 My Question or IssueWhen I am trying to listen music outside home, app doesn't allow it. Music stop in middle of song or then it just jump into next song and back to original and not ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Iphone XR Operating System iOS 14.0.1   My Question or Issue When I am trying to listen music outside home, app doesn't allow it. Music stop in midd...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to disconnect or "forget" local Google Cast devices?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone 7 Plus and Macbook When my phone (or macbook laptop) is connected to the wi-fi, my Spotify immediately recognizes nearby Google Cast-capable devices in my household. Is there any way for me to make my Spotify a...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone 7 Plus and Macbook    When my phone (or macbook laptop) is connected to the wi-fi, my Spotify immediately recognizes nearby Google Cast-ca...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to update to the latest version of Spotify Premium APK?

Hi everybody.I am looking to update Spotify apk to the latest versionI have read and consulted on TechSuspect and see many features in this new apk version.Updates you can guide meThank you.

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody. I am looking to update Spotify apk to the latest version I have read and consulted on TechSuspect and see many features in this new apk version. Updates you can guide me Thank you.
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox app player gets stuck when changing music with the connect feature and continues to be stuck.

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.DeviceXBOX ONEOperating SystemLatest update My Question or IssueAgain the player gets stuck on the xbox, when using the connect feature. It will not continue to play and it won't let me change the song. It will play on my othe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device XBOX ONE Operating System Latest update   My Question or Issue Again the player gets stuck on the xbox, when using the connect feature. It will not...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song radios don't have the specific, aforementioned song i wanted a radio of.

This happens on both mobile and desktop. Like, I want to start the Race Among The Ruins radio by listening to Race Among The Ruins so it's really frustrating when it's not in the whole radio playlist thing. What gives?

• This happens on both mobile and desktop. Like, I want to start the Race Among The Ruins radio by listening to Race Among The Ruins so it's really frustrating when it's not in the whole radio playlist...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast starts seconds after last time stamp

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueIf I continue listening to a Podcast after closing the app, it starts a few seconds (or more than 1 minute) after where I stopped. It is very annoying and happ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue If I continue listening to a Podcast after closing the app, it starts a few seconds...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are there any plans to allow you to save music to your fitbit

PlanPremiumCountryIrelandDeviceFitbit Versa 3My Question or IssueI recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if Spotify has plans to allow me to download songs onto my Fitbit so...

• Plan Premium Country Ireland Device Fitbit Versa 3 My Question or Issue I recently bought a Fitbit Versa 3 and was stoked to see that there was a Spotify app on there. I was just wondering if ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes