Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Your Library] Do not use Shuffle as a default

So I never remember it being like this but Everytime I play album the shuffle seems to be a default setting. This is not great. Too often on here it seems Spotifys response is we hear you but have no plans to change this anytime soon.

• Casual Listener
  • So I never remember it being like this but Everytime I play album the shuffle seems to be a default setting. This is not great. Too often on here it seems Spotifys response is we hear you but have no...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution adding podcast by url ... why can't spotify answer this question?

Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url. The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podcast/idi-p/1531993All other answers to this question simply point to this non-an...

• Casual Listener
  •     Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url.  The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podca...
  • Proxstud
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 126 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 22 replies
  • 126 likes

TikTok UI scrobbles to LastFM without permission

Not only does the new TikTok UI exist and play Adele at me, which is bad enough, but it also scrobbles all of the things it automatically plays to LastFM. Please fix this asap, or, more ideally, take the TikTok UI and fire it into the heart of the su...

• Roadie
  • Not only does the new TikTok UI exist and play Adele at me, which is bad enough, but it also scrobbles all of the things it automatically plays to LastFM. Please fix this asap, or, more ideally, take...
  • mestamp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

voice assistant

Hi If the voice assistant is added to the Spotify app, then the app will become a bit more easy to use, change anything by command, pause, skip, it is good if it is added quickly.  

use-spotify-voice-commands-play-artists-playlists-more-your-phone.1280x600.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi If the voice assistant is added to the Spotify app, then the app will become a bit more easy to use, change anything by command, pause, skip, it is good if it is added quickly.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Explicit podcasts being recommended on home screen

Is it possible to keep explicit podcasts from being recommended on the home screen? We listen to podcasts from Trevor Noah which sometimes has explicit language, but that does not mean I want other explicit content being suggested.

• Is it possible to keep explicit podcasts from being recommended on the home screen? We listen to podcasts from Trevor Noah which sometimes has explicit language, but that does not mean I want other e...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug in Abertura / Quando Acabar O Maluco Sou Eu

Hello, i noticed a bug in the music Abertura / Quando Acabar O Maluco Sou Eu audio. When the music timer is in 2:50, the audio starts lagging.

• Hello, i noticed a bug in the music Abertura / Quando Acabar O Maluco Sou Eu audio. When the music timer is in 2:50, the audio starts lagging.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution A Spotify-Based Game

Hello, I had an idea for a music-based game to play with friends. I tried playing a version of it with some friends and it turned out being really fun! However, Spotify is needed for it to work. Would there be some way of creating a third-party app t...

• Hello,   I had an idea for a music-based game to play with friends. I tried playing a version of it with some friends and it turned out being really fun! However, Spotify is needed for it to w...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume control between songs

It seems like between songs, mainly when listening to "relaxing" music, you never know how loud will the next song come up at. Very disturbing when trying to meditate and do some easy listening. Please advise.

• Visitor
  • It seems like between songs, mainly when listening to "relaxing" music, you never know how loud will the next song come up at. Very disturbing when trying to meditate and do some easy listening. Plea...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the name of this song, in this TikTok Spotify ad?

There is this Hungarian Spotify ad, which has a certain song, that a lot of people are looking for, but noone can find it, could you help us?It is this video:https://www.tiktok.com/@Spotify/video/7146147133668822274?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&...

• Visitor
  • There is this Hungarian Spotify ad, which has a certain song, that a lot of people are looking for, but noone can find it, could you help us? It is this video: https://www.tiktok.com/@Spotify/video...
  • Bediviraada
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to a device fails on the first attempt, succeeds on second

From Spotify, on both my iPhone 14 and MacBook Pros (2015 and 2020 model), when I attempt to change devices and play music from another device, the first time I click on a device, the music switches over and the other device starts to play for less t...

• From Spotify, on both my iPhone 14 and MacBook Pros (2015 and 2020 model), when I attempt to change devices and play music from another device, the first time I click on a device, the music switches ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web Player won't play some podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWeb Player - Google ChromeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSome podcasts (not all) won't play on the Spotify Web Player. When I try to press play, the play button will either look like it's buffering until I s...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Web Player - Google Chrome Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Some podcasts (not all) won't play on the Spotify Web Player. When I try t...
  • MihailY
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify stops playing through HEOS speakers during second song

New Problem after many moons of no trouble: First song plays well on HEOS, part way in to second song, the song continues to progress in the app but no longer a sound on HEOS speakers. Other HEOS music servers (Pandora, Amazon) play without incident ...

• Regular
  • New Problem after many moons of no trouble: First song plays well on HEOS, part way in to second song, the song continues to progress in the app but no longer a sound on HEOS speakers. Other HEOS mu...
  • Ahmer1213
  • Casual Listener
  • 93 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 93 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Autoplay is always on

I am a premium customer. When I play Spotify via the SONOS app random songs play while I am listening to a playlist. Autoplay is turned off in the Spotify app. I noticed this on 19th March 2023. Please ensure the Autoplay turns off when it is turned ...

• Visitor
  • I am a premium customer. When I play Spotify via the SONOS app random songs play while I am listening to a playlist.  Autoplay is turned off in the Spotify app.  I noticed this on...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music feed not showing

PlanPremium FamilyCountry DeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 16.4 My Question or IssueMy account recently switched from a premium duo to a premium family and when I created my own new account for the premium family, the music and podcast feed were go...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country   Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 16.4   My Question or Issue My account recently switched from a premium duo to a premium family and whe...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] It’s baby

Can you please post my song it’s baby on Spotify it would mean the world please xx

• Visitor
  • Can you please post my song it’s baby on Spotify it would mean the world please xx
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist hacked?

Hello,I was making myself a new playlist when I realised that some of my liked titles were unavailable. Since I was still listening to them just day before, I went to the artist's page and realised that all their content was removed, pictures, song e...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I was making myself a new playlist when I realised that some of my liked titles were unavailable. Since I was still listening to them just day before, I went to the artist's page and realised...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blends don’t change

i have an issue with the blend feature. my friends and i made a blend because it sounds like a fun concept, but since we made it last summer, it has not really changed. i know people from spotify have said that it’s based on your listening and you do...

• i have an issue with the blend feature. my friends and i made a blend because it sounds like a fun concept, but since we made it last summer, it has not really changed. i know people from spotify hav...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't change my region and payment update

Hi. i just moved to Canada from Turkey and i can't change the region to Canada. It says your region is not correct. i tried to change from my profile but it's not working ( it doesn't allow you to change country)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. i just moved to Canada from Turkey and i can't change the region to Canada. It says your region is not correct. i tried to change from my profile but it's not working ( it doesn't allow you to ch...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to see all epidsodes of the tv series Friends. Now I only see a few. How can I get the rest

Plan PremiumFree/PremiumCountry canada Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Free/Premium Country canada   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Samsung Soundbar from outside my network

Hey! When I have friends visiting me, somethimes they want to connect their phone with a spotify-premium account to my Samsung soundbar with Spotify Connect. But after they have been connected they can start playing music on my soundbar from their ow...

• Hey!   When I have friends visiting me, somethimes they want to connect their phone with a spotify-premium account to my Samsung soundbar with Spotify Connect. But after they have been connect...
  • MihailY
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes