Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• SophieandtheKids
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Connect] Support Sonos speakers in web application

I can't find my Sonos speakers in the web application (open.spotify.com), when I click on the 'connect to a device' button in the right bottom corner. If I click on the button, all I see are my smart home speakers, such as Alexa, but no Sonos speaker...

• Music Fan
  • I can't find my Sonos speakers in the web application (open.spotify.com), when I click on the 'connect to a device' button in the right bottom corner.   If I click on the button, all I see are...
  • Leo_2077
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
    Web Player
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify library is not working on tv

Spotify is downloaded on my tv. But I cannot access my library. Every time I try to, it skips past my library and playlist.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is downloaded on my tv. But I cannot access my library. Every time I try to, it skips past my library and playlist.
  • Saisuseel
  • Regular
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Transition enabled on albums. Is it new ?

Before, it seemed to me that slow transitions (mix) were only enabled for playlists and when putting the album in suffle mode.Now when I enable this feature it also does it on albums in normal play mode. It can't work that way for 2 reasons:1 - Pause...

• Before, it seemed to me that slow transitions (mix) were only enabled for playlists and when putting the album in suffle mode. Now when I enable this feature it also does it on albums in normal play...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops playing playlist or plays a small amount

I’ve been having problems where Spotify will suddenly stop playing my playlist, and the only way to fix it is to get into another playlist and then go back into the playlist I was previously listening to.This of course starts to playlist all over, an...

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been having problems where Spotify will suddenly stop playing my playlist, and the only way to fix it is to get into another playlist and then go back into the playlist I was previously listenin...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Blurry Apple Watch Logo

The Apple Watch Spotify logo is a bit blurry and doesn't present well. It'd be great if you could use a higher quality image for the app icon on the Apple Watch.

• Casual Listener
  • The Apple Watch Spotify logo is a bit blurry and doesn't present well. It'd be great if you could use a higher quality image for the app icon on the Apple Watch.
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong artist on song

The song's artist is wrong. I've noticed this happen with other songs but this one bothered me enough to try to do something about it. Basically the songs from an artist with the same name show up in the playlist for old artists (in this case Oingo B...

• Visitor
  • The song's artist is wrong. I've noticed this happen with other songs but this one bothered me enough to try to do something about it. Basically the songs from an artist with the same name show up in...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Language selection in web player is not working

Navigated to https://open.spotify.com/preferences, because wanted to change Spotify WebPlayer UI language (Spotify selected my native language, buuuut I would like switch it to English). There is only 1 option to change the language. Selected "Englis...

• Regular
  • Navigated to https://open.spotify.com/preferences, because wanted to change Spotify WebPlayer UI language (Spotify selected my native language, buuuut I would like switch it to English). There is onl...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change email language

I live in Belgium (bilingual country with French and Dutch) and am receiving Spotify emails in Dutch, a language i don't speak. There seems to be no way to change the language for emails. What can i do to change it to English or French?

• Visitor
  • I live in Belgium (bilingual country with French and Dutch) and am receiving Spotify emails in Dutch, a language i don't speak. There seems to be no way to change the language for emails. What can i ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nothing happens when I press play, across all my devices.

I press play, the media pops up as what is currently playing, however, the media is not playing and the pause button is still a play button. This was originally only an issue when playing on my iPhone, but it has now also occurred in both the browser...

• Visitor
  • I press play, the media pops up as what is currently playing, however, the media is not playing and the pause button is still a play button. This was originally only an issue when playing on my iPhon...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dobrý den, jak můžu zase vidět který z přátel je online? Zmizelo to.

Měla jsem vpravo tabulku kde mi to ukazovalo kdo z přátel je online a co poslouchá, ale pak jsem omylem klikla na křížek a zmizelo mi to. Nemohl by prosím někdo poradit, jak to vrátím zpět?

• Visitor
  • Měla jsem vpravo tabulku kde mi to ukazovalo kdo z přátel je online a co poslouchá, ale pak jsem omylem klikla na křížek a zmizelo mi to. Nemohl by prosím někdo poradit, jak to vrátím zpět?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps stopping when using Alexa connected devices.

I have rebooted my router and devices, reinstalled the Spotify software, cleared my cache, and even worked with Spotify help, but issues still has not been resolved. Spotify will play on my laptop using my connected speaker, however, when I try to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have rebooted my router and devices, reinstalled the Spotify software, cleared my cache, and even worked with Spotify help, but issues still has not been resolved. Spotify will play on my laptop u...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do i report incorrect lyrics?

in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, anything is fixable". i hope this helps!

• Visitor
  • in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, ...
  • lstnfi
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The shuffle play feature on the liked songs list isn't working.

I have a premium plan. When I try to turn on the shuffle play feature on the liked songs list it says you have discovered a premium feature and it doesn't work.

• Visitor
  • I have a premium plan. When I try to turn on the shuffle play feature on the liked songs list it says you have discovered a premium feature and it doesn't work.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot unhide songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone8Operating SystemiOS 14.6 My Question or IssueI am unable to unhide songs. I turned off “Hide Unplayable Songs” but when I go back and click “Hidden” under a song nothing happens. It stays hidden and the song won't pl...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone8 Operating System iOS 14.6   My Question or Issue I am unable to unhide songs. I turned off “Hide Unplayable Songs” but when I go back an...
  • WolfSB
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What will happen if i enable shuffle and repeat all at the same time?

Will it be shuffling in the playlist all along? Or what can i do to keep shuffling in a playlist? Ik the q seems stupid but im new to spotify sry.

• Casual Listener
  • Will it be shuffling in the playlist all along? Or what can i do to keep shuffling in a playlist? Ik the q seems stupid but im new to spotify sry.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wakes up my switched off soundbar

After connecting my Samsung Q800T soundbar to Spotify, the device wakes up whenever I play a song in the app. Even if I turn off my soundbar and make sure that within the app I have my phone selected the soundbar still turns on after I hit play. I lo...

• Music Fan
  • After connecting my Samsung Q800T soundbar to Spotify, the device wakes up whenever I play a song in the app.    Even if I turn off my soundbar and make sure that within the app I have my...
  • TheMightyRecom
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't play spotify at home and at work with two different accounts

I have a spotify account that I use at home and in my car and phone. I recently created a spotify account for my boss at work (different email address). If someone at my house plays music on spotify using my alexa speaker, the music at work stops. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify account that I use at home and in my car and phone. I recently created a spotify account for my boss at work (different email address). If someone at my house plays music on spotify ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes