Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution anuncios

Estoy escuchando un podcasts me aparece un anuncio de otro podcasts de spotify. Como puedo sacarlo, no quiero estar escuchando y que me interrumpan.

• Visitor
  • Estoy escuchando un podcasts me aparece un anuncio de otro podcasts de spotify. Como puedo sacarlo, no quiero estar escuchando y que me interrumpan.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can´t find/play a podcast that is available on friends accounts

I can´t find the following podcast, but it´s public and should be available:https://open.spotify.com/show/3nANb7GiNWRGezo7VYHAUROther user can find and play the podcast. I cant find the podcast in "search" and when I try to open the link to the podca...

• Visitor
  • I can´t find the following podcast, but it´s public and should be available: https://open.spotify.com/show/3nANb7GiNWRGezo7VYHAUR Other user can find and play the podcast. I cant find the p...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" repeats

The Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" of Buzzfeed has appeared everyday on my Daily Drive since last year. How can i make it not appear again?

• Casual Listener
  • The Episode "it's time for the buzzfeed daily 2021 pop culture quiz!" of Buzzfeed has appeared everyday on my Daily Drive since last year. How can i make it not appear again?
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Catalan language on Spotify. When?

As a premium user of this platform, I wonder why Spotify still doesn't offer its customers the option of Catalan on its interface.

• As a premium user of this platform, I wonder why Spotify still doesn't offer its customers the option of Catalan on its interface.
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution The search bar inside my playlists and the "downloaded" logo has desapeared

When I swipe down at the top of my playlists the search bar isn't showing anymore. Also the little green arrow next to downloaded songs doesn't show neither... What can I do ? Is it maybe possible to come back to the ancient version of spotify I had?...

• Visitor
  • When I swipe down at the top of my playlists the search bar isn't showing anymore. Also the little green arrow next to downloaded songs doesn't show neither... What can I do ? Is it maybe possible to...
  • JeroenRentmeester
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

youtubeへのアップロード

youtubeでspotifyのプレイリストをアップロードしている人がいますが著作権に問題はないですか? ダウンロードしたプレイリストをアップロードすることは可能ですか?

• youtubeでspotifyのプレイリストをアップロードしている人がいますが 著作権に問題はないですか?   ダウンロードしたプレイリストをアップロードすることは可能ですか?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I see/edit settings in Spotify Connect

When listening to Spotify via a streamer device with Spotify Connect, how do I check and edit the settings it is using? I.e. social sharing of "listening to", crossfading music, automatic playing etc.?

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to Spotify via a streamer device with Spotify Connect, how do I check and edit the settings it is using?   I.e. social sharing of "listening to", crossfading music, automatic pl...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect security leak??

Hi I sold my device which I used for Spotify Connect. I removed the device from de device list. But the device appeared again in the list. I could even connect and play music and control the volume. I verified this with the new owner of the device. S...

• Music Fan
  • Hi I sold my device which I used for Spotify Connect.  I removed the device from de device list.  But the device appeared again in the list. I could even connect and play music and control...
  • Graulr
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app integration with Jaguar Ipace

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi - My jaguar Ipace on Pivi Pro systems has a Spotify app in built. Pre March 2022 this worked really well however after this the app didnt wo...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi - My jaguar Ipace on Pivi Pro systems has  a...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi I can not access my account on another device.

My other phone wont allow me to add my account. I even copied the email and password. Still don't want to log in, says incorrect password and username combination

• Visitor
  • My other phone wont allow me to add my account. I even copied the email and password. Still don't want to log in, says incorrect password and username combination
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution listening history only shows the tracks. Album name etc is hidden!!???

My listening history now only shows the tracks. At the end of the day, that's a very long list. Album name, artist etc is hidden. Does anyone have the same problem?

• Visitor
  • My listening history now only shows the tracks. At the end of the day, that's a very long list. Album name, artist etc is hidden. Does anyone have the same problem?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify allows playback of songs or podcasts, but not audiobooks on Garmin?

My wife and I both have Garmin watches that we use when we run, ski, kayak, etc. Spotify has developed an app we can use through our watches, but they only work for music or podcasts, not audiobooks. On long runs, music can get boring, but an audiobo...

• Visitor
  • My wife and I both have Garmin watches that we use when we run, ski, kayak, etc. Spotify has developed an app we can use through our watches, but they only work for music or podcasts, not audiobooks....
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes