Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Whenever i plug in earphones Spotify starts playing and glitching

Hi Spotify, whenever i plug in earphones to my phone my Spotify app starts randomly playing music. This happens even when the app is closed. Another issue i have is that each song crashes, glitches, paused and skips a ton. This makes it impossible fo...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify, whenever i plug in earphones to my phone my Spotify app starts randomly playing music. This happens even when the app is closed. Another issue i have is that each song crashes, glitches, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Spotify App for Kindle Fire Devices

It would be really awesome to be able to access my Spotify app on Kindle - it would really make it an all-in-one device. Also, side note: Amazon already uses Spotify in their ads which is really misleading (I know its not your fault, just worth notin...

• It would be really awesome to be able to access my Spotify app on Kindle - it would really make it an all-in-one device.   Also, side note: Amazon already uses Spotify in their ads which is re...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens if i have very high quality downloaded music vs streamed normal quality?

Hi there, I use Spotify in iOS, I have a simple questions: - I have offline music downloaded in "Very High" Quality- My streaming options are set to "Normal" Quality. If I'm using Spotify with, Wifi Off, Mobile Data On, does it use the Data and repro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I use Spotify in iOS, I have a simple questions:   - I have offline music downloaded in "Very High" Quality - My streaming options are set to "Normal" Quality.   If ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello How Can I upload guided Meditations ?

Hello Im and Artist "The Medicine of Sound" and I do music but also i Do meditations, and I recorded 3 guided meditations. I tried to launch them through my distribuitor Ditto, but they say is not allow. Because you dont accept the track like that. C...

• Visitor
  • Hello Im and Artist "The Medicine of Sound" and I do music but also i Do meditations, and I recorded 3 guided meditations. I tried to launch them through my distribuitor Ditto, but they say is not al...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution can I reset the applications algorithm?

Hi! For some time my son is using my phone with spotify to listen to his favorite songs. Now I'm planning to create his own account and get my spotify back. How can I reset the memory/algorithm of the application to get my "taste" back or (worst case...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! For some time my son is using my phone with spotify to listen to his favorite songs. Now I'm planning to create his own account and get my spotify back. How can I reset the memory/algorithm of th...
  • eNeM311
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Very offensive ads!!

People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape.It's an important issue, but some people don't want to hear about that. Rape victims, es...

• Casual Listener
  • People have posted before about annoying ads, and a lot of people posted about that condom ad, but I've yet to see someone say something about that ad about rape. It's an important issue, but some p...
  • Icey5105
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

reproducir musica modo offline

Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?

• Visitor
  • Hace un mes Spotify en modo offline solo reproduce los últimos discos descargados. Como se puede solucionar sin re-instalar la app?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player does not prevent macOS from turning screen off

Spotify web player doesn't prevent macOS from turning the screen off (while playing music). It appears to have started happening today. I can see the same behavior on two MacBooks and both in Chrome (102.0.5005.61) and Safari (15.5 – 17613.2.7.1.8). ...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify web player doesn't prevent macOS from turning the screen off (while playing music). It appears to have started happening today. I can see the same behavior on two MacBooks and both in Chrome ...
  • Zenism
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Why are certain compilation albums arent feautred without explanation?

Why certain compilation albums are not on Spotify without any sort of explanation whatsoever.Examples include:Ultimate Kylie by Kylie Minouge (2004)2 Good 2 Be True by Aaron Carter (2006)Candy by Mandy Moore (2005)Thanks for all your answers!

• Gig Goer
  • Why certain compilation albums are not on Spotify without any sort of explanation whatsoever. Examples include: Ultimate Kylie by Kylie Minouge (2004) 2 Good 2 Be True by Aaron Carter (2006) Cand...
  • britneyLover56
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play from my play list

I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand

• Visitor
  • I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not showing lyrics

Hi spotify I cannot seem to see Lryics due to some glitches i had to delete spotify before i was able to see lyrica but i cannot now anymore

• Visitor
  • Hi spotify I cannot seem to see Lryics due to some glitches i had to delete spotify before i was able to see lyrica but i cannot now anymore
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?

購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?

• Visitor
  • 購入前に作成したプレイリストは購入後オフラインで聞くことができますか?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blends not updating content

Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the same as well. The official feedback was that blends ar...

• Me and 4 other friends created a blend together. The feature advertises that it updates daily - however it has not updated anything in 4 days. All songs are exactly the same. Playtime remains the sam...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why are my ads on Brazilian?

Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal.Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from Portugal listening to Brazilian ads after all this time...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I'm Portuguese from Portugal. Since I use Spotify my ads were always in Portuguese of Portugal, until the last 2/3 months when I started to get ads in Brazilian. Why do you put people from ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play from my play list

I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand

• Visitor
  • I pick a song from my playlist and instead of going to the next one on the play list it picks a rondom one and I don't know how to change it. I hope you understand
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How long does it take an RSS feed to update?

I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider)...and I was wondering how long it takes to populate? It's still showing 1 e...

• Visitor
  • I connected a new RSS feed following these directions: (https://support.spotifyforpodcasters.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043988572-Updating-an-RSS-feed-link-or-hosting-provider) ...and I was wondering ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It keeps switching to another song/list after I play a song

Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/song that I was playing on another device before. I ...

• Regular
  • Giving an example to better explain. I open Spotify, search for Iron Maiden, land on their main page, click on a song that I'd like to play, it plays, then it switches to some other artist/playlist/s...
  • afkaraoglu
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo Show's new UI is too cluttered

The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar.Plus when you click the down arrow it just shows the shuffl...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify now playing UI on my Echo Show 8 is too cluttered after a recent update due to the addition of the the playback controls (previous , play, next) on the same row as the seeker bar. Plus w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos blurry Album Art | Spotify Radio

Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.

E9F08BAA-715C-47F1-B074-F67EEB775E47.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Since beginning of October 2022, playing Spotify Radio through the "Sonos" App does display blurry album art for each and every song.    
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Alexa] Get rid of my music suggestion

Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Amazon Music has a much cleaner screen. Is there any way?I...

• Hi all. As in subject I'm trying a way to get rid of the "Music for you" suggestions that appears on screen while playing something on echo show. It is ugly and spoils the screen. For example Am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes