Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use a liveset as a Podcast?

I was wondering if it is allowed to share livesets in podcasts. I know a lot of people will like this, because not everyone wants to hear it on YouTube. I don't want to earn money with it or something. Or can I get claims from artistst or labels if I...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if it is allowed to share livesets in podcasts. I know a lot of people will like this, because not everyone wants to hear it on YouTube. I don't want to earn money with it or somethin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random PS4 Connected to my account

Just today I noticed that a random PS4 had connected to my accountI DO NOT OWN A PS4, I've looked around for answers, found 0 solutions, I've tried creating an account on PSN and connecting it with my spotify, but OBVIOUSLY this didn't remove the oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Just today I noticed that a random PS4 had connected to my account I DO NOT OWN A PS4, I've looked around for answers, found 0 solutions, I've tried creating an account on PSN and connecting it wi...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PS4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Skipping on Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceGoogle Home MiniMy Question or IssueWhen playing music on my Google Home Mini, songs will randomly be skipped in the middle of playing. This doesn't seem to happen consistently with any songs, and usually happens ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Google Home Mini My Question or Issue When playing music on my Google Home Mini, songs will randomly be skipped in the middle of playing. This doesn't...
  • hankypanky
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Fix Display on Chromebook

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceHP ChromebookOperating SystemGoogle Chrome OS, Version 78.0.3904.106 My Question or IssueCan anyone help me fix the way playlists display on my Chrome book? It only shows three songs at a time, it doesn't show any track deta...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device HP Chromebook Operating System Google Chrome OS, Version 78.0.3904.106   My Question or Issue Can anyone help me fix the way playlists display on my Chro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music played from Alexa cutting out on Sonos

I am on a premium family plan in the UK.We have only just started subscribing to Spotify and might cancel the subscription already as we try playing music from Alexa on the Sonos, and the music cuts out quite often.It will be playing a song, stop for...

• I am on a premium family plan in the UK. We have only just started subscribing to Spotify and might cancel the subscription already as we try playing music from Alexa on the Sonos, and the music cut...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Terms of Agreement

May I have the newest terms of agreement, privacy, etc. please? 

• Visitor
  • May I have the newest terms of agreement, privacy, etc. please?  
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW Spotify Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, BMW 1 SeriesOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI have a BMW 1 Series 19 plate when i use the Spotify integration in my car i can access all my playlists etc but i cannot change the so...

• Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Samsung Galaxy 9, BMW 1 Series Operating System Android 9    My Question or Issue I have a BMW 1 Series 19 plate when i use the Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player changes

Hello, Why can't I now see my playlist lists sorted on the left in the web player? This worked well a few days ago I used this feature a lot in order to sort my Playlists by going up or down Please help Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Why can't I now see my playlist lists sorted on the left in the web player? This worked well a few days ago   I used this feature a lot in order to sort my Playlists by going u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's last update disabled my back and forward arrows on toolbar.

The buttons I'm talking about is the arrows on the toolbar to the left. Is there anyway to reverse it?PlanFreeCountryUnited States DeviceLenovo Chromebook desktop appOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • The buttons I'm talking about is the arrows on the toolbar to the left. Is there anyway to reverse it? Plan Free Country United States   Device Lenovo Chromebook desktop app Operating Sy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant false reports and inability to find playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySG Hi. I'm currently running a playlist named rain//lofi. Link to playlist: spotify:playlist:4WjVk9iFhJcXRgWIj15cTx However, over the past weeks i've been constantly getting falsely reported multiple times. That's fine as I've sent ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country SG   Hi. I'm currently running a playlist named rain//lofi.  Link to playlist: spotify:playlist:4WjVk9iFhJcXRgWIj15cTx    However, over the past ...
  • Ritalino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues Connecting to Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel 3Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or Issue When I try to play music on Google Home from my Spotify app on my Pixel 3 the app is unable to connect to any of my Google Home devices. I select a device in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Google Pixel 3 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue   When I try to play music on Google Home from my Spotify app on my Pixel 3 t...
  • mgalek
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • chromecast
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

top100 songs

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(iPhone Xr)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or IssueHello! I just wanted to ask y’all if there is a way to see my top 100 tracks of all the time, I mean 100 songs I have most listened to since I have spotify? I’ve on...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (iPhone Xr) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue Hello! I just wanted to ask y’all if there is a way to see my top 100 tracks of all the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Toolbar on Spotify

For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to use the back or forward arrow, or keys on Spotify. The arrows are greyed out and I can't click on them to go back or forward. If you think it has to do with my computer let me know.PlanFree/Country...

• Regular
  • For the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to use the back or forward arrow, or keys on Spotify. The arrows are greyed out and I can't click on them to go back or forward. If you think it has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random devices interrupting my music with the same song

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 7/MacBook Pro 2017Operating System:IOS 13 My Question or IssueLately when I’ve been trying to use spotify it gets relentlessly interrupted by multiple random devices within minutes, all playing the same song. Yester...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 7/MacBook Pro 2017 Operating System: IOS 13   My Question or Issue Lately when I’ve been trying to use spotify it gets relentlessly interrupted ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing artist name in Sonos App

PlanPremiumCountryGermany/DeutschlandDeviceseveral Android phonesOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI'm mainly using Spotify through integration into Sonos app. Since the last update of Sonos app, the artists are no longer shown within "Ne...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany/Deutschland Device several Android phones Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I'm mainly using Spotify through integration into Sonos app. Si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa doesnt play my liked songs in order when i ask her to play my library

My Question or IssueWhen I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I just usually want to hear whatever the latest songs I'...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue When I ask alexa to play my library or to play my liked songs it always shuffles it and it doesnt just start from the top which sucks because I have a ton of liked songs and I j...
  • Spudds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Alexa
    library
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Developer Terms of Service Questions

Where can I find help navigating the Spotify developer terms of service? I have several questions to make sure I do things by the book, but I don't know who or where to ask. I've tried writing the office brand approval, and general support. Thanks in...

• Casual Listener
  • Where can I find help navigating the Spotify developer terms of service? I have several questions to make sure I do things by the book, but I don't know who or where to ask. I've tried writing the of...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa, stops after the song i requested for

If I request a song on Alexa, which is connect to my Spotify account, she normally plays a similar song to the one I requested, after it ends. But since a week Alexa doesn't do this anymore. If I ask her to play a song, she only plays the song I aske...

• Visitor
  • If I request a song on Alexa, which is connect to my Spotify account, she normally plays a similar song to the one I requested, after it ends. But since a week Alexa doesn't do this anymore. If I ask...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shazam and SoundHound

PlanPremiumCountryU.K.Device(iPhone X, iPad 4, Windows 8.1)Operating System(iOS 13.2, Windows 8.1) My Question or IssueHi This question may not be directly related to Spotify, but I’m promoting my stuff on Spotify. On Apple Music for Artists, I can s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country U.K. Device (iPhone X, iPad 4, Windows 8.1) Operating System (iOS 13.2, Windows 8.1)   My Question or Issue Hi   This question may not be directly relat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes