Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution There are wrong matches being made for concerts on artist names

It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost bought tickets, but I double checked with the venu...

• Visitor
  • It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Do spotify internships have a maximum allowed number of applications?

There is an internship I want to apply to with spotify which is the summer 2024 software engineering internship. The application dates were listed as February 29th through March 15th. My friend saw it and told me about it last night, so I went to app...

• Visitor
  • There is an internship I want to apply to with spotify which is the summer 2024 software engineering internship. The application dates were listed as February 29th through March 15th. My friend saw i...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: The new Jam Feature on the Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryDE DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueIf im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a song is over and the next one plays, the song plays for 10 seconds and then jumps t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country DE   Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue If im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My audio book An Untidy Death by Simon Brett has stopped at chapter 21.5

We have been listening to the above mentioned audio book quite successfully for several hours when it suddenly stopped at chapter 21.5 before the end of the story. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

• Visitor
  • We have been listening to the above mentioned audio book quite successfully for several hours when it suddenly stopped at chapter 21.5 before the end of the story. Any suggestions or help would be a...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to add my playlist to the liked songs?

I made a playlist in which I saved all the songs I like. I want to add all the songs from that playlist to my “liked songs” playlist.

• Visitor
  • I made a playlist in which I saved all the songs I like. I want to add all the songs from that playlist to my “liked songs” playlist.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episodes on PS5 will not play

PlanPremium CountryUS DevicePlaystation 5 My Question or IssueThe latest episodes of several podcasts will not play any more, ever since the latest PS5 update. I'm experiencing this with My Brother, My Brother, and Me, as well as a few other podcasts...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   Country US   Device Playstation 5   My Question or Issue The latest episodes of several podcasts will not play any more, ever since the latest PS5 update. I'm ...
  • Juhat
  • Visitor
  • 76 replies
  • 13 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 76 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify loses connection to HEOS systems (Denon, Marantz, HEOS speakers..)

Plan: PremiumCountry: SpainDevice: (any)Operating System: Android 13&14 Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app, the music starts playing fine until, randomly, after minutes (sometimes minutes, som...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Spain Device: (any) Operating System: Android 13&14   Whenever I connect music to my Heos streaming system (a Denon Home 250) from the Spotify app,...
  • MartinT
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Marantz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control connected google pixel watch from google pixel phone

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 4 & pixel watchOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhen i click play or pause on my phone it will not change the state of my watchEG: I start song on my watch, listening on my headphones. I click pause on m...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 4 & pixel watch Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue When i click play or pause on my phone it will not change the state of...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Max audio quality in web player with Premium Mini plan

PlanPremium MiniCountryIndia DeviceChrome browser on Windows Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueBy browsing in the forums I found out that the max quality in Premium Mini plan is 160kbps OGG on a phone or a desktop app. But I couldn't fin...

• Plan Premium Mini Country India  Device Chrome browser on Windows  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue By browsing in the forums I found out that the max quali...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lasse Stefanz låtar låter lika

Tjena! Är det bara jag som märkt att många av Lasse Stefanz låtar har samma ljud som en av deras nyaste låtar "Kom och rulla i mitt rullande hus". Tyckte bara att det var konstigt. Många av de låtarna finns i andra album med en annan tumnagel och låt...

• Visitor
  • Tjena! Är det bara jag som märkt att många av Lasse Stefanz låtar har samma ljud som en av deras nyaste låtar "Kom och rulla i mitt rullande hus". Tyckte bara att det var konstigt. Många av de låtarn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All applications suggestion

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid, Windows, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Alexa on Amazon deviceOperating SystemAny android and Windows, Roku OS, Vizio, PS OS, Amazon OS My Question or IssueI have a suggestion for all apps, on any platform.When so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Android, Windows, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Alexa on Amazon device Operating System Any android and Windows, Roku OS, Vizio, PS OS, Amazon OS   My ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs listened not appearing on Recently played and not counted in Wrapped?

I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not those have been completely ignored in Spotify Wrapp...

• I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not ...
  • dessiraee
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inclusion of podcasts from other countries in the search tab.

I often want to know the most listened to podcasts in the world and I can't find them on the app. I'm learning English and I need to hear English to practice but I can't do it on Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I often want to know the most listened to podcasts in the world and I can't find them on the app. I'm learning English and I need to hear English to practice but I can't do it on Spotify
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Problème affichage paylist carplay

PlanpremiumCountryFranceDeviceIphone 14Operating SystemIOS 17.3.1 My Question or IssueBonjour, je rencontre une difficulté avec l'utilisation de spotify sur apple carplay je n'arrive plus à accéder à l'entièreté de ma playlist via carplay sans fil su...

• Visitor
  •   Plan premium Country France Device Iphone 14 Operating System IOS 17.3.1   My Question or Issue Bonjour, je rencontre une difficulté avec l'utilisation de spotify sur apple car...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tengo problemas con compartir las canciones en otras apps

Lo que ocurre es que cuando intento compartir la canción en Instagram (por ej) me sale que solo puedo compartir en los chats y no en las historias.

• Visitor
  • Lo que ocurre es que cuando intento compartir la canción en Instagram (por ej) me sale que solo puedo compartir en los chats y no en las historias.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the Spotify ads language

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, most ads are in german), and I got really attached to the german Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, ...
  • 1CharlieMike
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Wear OS] Select something to play

When initially opening Spotify on Wear OS it always prompts to "Select something to play" despite audio already playing on phone. Only when the app is closed and reopened it populated with music data. Happens every time Spotify app is opened.

• When initially opening Spotify on Wear OS it always prompts to "Select something to play" despite audio already playing on phone. Only when the app is closed and reopened it populated with music data...
  • CslCheetah
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes