Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid reggeton promotions.

As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove these adverts and derivative promotions I don't wan...

• Regular
  • As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the songs that you heard the last day(s). This could be don...

• I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the song...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing on Discord status through desktop app

PlanPremium free trialCountryFranceDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Hello,I'm creating this thread today because I'm running out of solutions. I have been using the Spotify web player for a long time, and decided to swap to the app player due to iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium free trial Country France Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Hello, I'm creating this thread today because I'm running out of solutions. I have been using the Spotify web p...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do the language tagger distinguish between nynorsk Norwegian and bokmål Norwegian?

PlanPremiumCountryNODeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey While adding lyrics to some tracks in Norwegian I came across some tracks which were maked as "Norwegian (Nynorsk)" which I found a bit odd as I was not aware of that ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NO Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey   While adding lyrics to some tracks in Norwegian I came across some tracks which we...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Flutter social app & Spotify Music to Stories

Hi friends,I'm developing a social app in flutter I want to use the Spotify library to add music on video & stories like on FB, Instagram or TikTok what are the rights to achieve this, what are the copyrights for this, can be this done with Spotify?T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi friends, I'm developing a social app in flutter I want to use the Spotify library to add music on video & stories like on FB, Instagram or TikTok what are the rights to achieve this, what a...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of "Daddy Makes You *** Until You Cry" podcast thumbnail from my homepage?

PlanPremiumCountryThis would be unacceptable in any countryDeviceN/A My Question or IssueSee title. Please don't refer me to some random idea from three years ago regarding home page customisation – I don't think that's relavent here. No issue with *...

screenshot.png
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country This would be unacceptable in any country Device N/A   My Question or Issue See title. Please don't refer me to some random idea from three years ago regarding home ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended Songs Missing from Playlists, Enhance and Create Similar Playlist also not working

PlanPremiumCountryEngland, UKDevice(iPhone 12 Mini, 2017 iMac)Operating System(iOS 15.0, Mac OS 10.15.7) My Question or Issue Hi, I've been working on a new playlist, which I've been building up partly with the recommended songs at the bottom. It's s...

• Plan Premium Country England, UK Device (iPhone 12 Mini, 2017 iMac) Operating System (iOS 15.0, Mac OS 10.15.7)   My Question or Issue   Hi, I've been working on a new playlist, ...
  • Eni
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid playing the last and firts second of a song

Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286)and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first second of the songs!Is there a way the use it even in my personal playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286) and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first  second of th...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

lyrics

I'm trying to find the lyrics to music but there aren't there 

• I'm trying to find the lyrics to music but there aren't there 
  • Arikabeth
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing and reappearing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE 2nd genOperating SystemiOS 15.4Spotify version 8.7.16 My Issue:A podcast I listen to started having a strange issue today. The podcast is called Storytime. The issue is that all episodes of the podcast except the ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE 2nd gen Operating System iOS 15.4 Spotify version 8.7.16   My Issue: A podcast I listen to started having a strange issue today. The podcast ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't edit/remove podcast from "your shows"

This is the second time I've typed this....I'll make it short and sweet this time. Please upgrade the app to be more user friendly with editing/removal of podcast from "your shows".

• This is the second time I've typed this.... I'll make it short and sweet this time. Please upgrade the app to be more user friendly with editing/removal of podcast from "your shows".   
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Ads playing too frequently

PlanFreeCountryUSA My Question or IssueLG V60Android 11Default web browser = firefoxSpotify 8.7.14.1332Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed to play once every 30 minutes. Often, but not always, the ad group plays once every 2-3 songs....

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA   My Question or Issue LG V60 Android 11 Default web browser = firefox Spotify 8.7.14.1332 Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed to play ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bugs] Spotify not responding to reported bugs about discover weekly and release radar

PlanPremiumDeviceAndroid 11/Desktop (Win10)My Question or IssueThis is a meta-thread about how - and I'm not blaming you, mods, "spotify" or whomever actually makes the decisions is actively ignoring or refusing to implement/fix the following problem...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Device Android 11/Desktop (Win10) My Question or Issue This is a meta-thread about how - and I'm not blaming you, mods, "spotify" or whomever actually makes the decisions is activel...
  • NordicHector
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Can’t vote

I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found

• Regular
  • I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay still not working on Google Home

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceGoogle HomeOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueSince the last posts a few months ago the Spotify Team promised to enable Autoplay on Google Home and has supposedly done so. However, for me it still does not work, desp...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Google Home Operating System Android My Question or Issue Since the last posts a few months ago the Spotify Team promised to enable Autoplay on Google Home and...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

hello?!?!?

this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?

• Roadie
  • this website is hard to use i can't post my question i can't click on my profile HELLO?!?!?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Runtimes Differ Between Android and Apple Devices

PlanPremium DuoCountryCan DeviceiPhone X vs. Pixel 3aOperating SystemiOS vs. Android My Question or IssueHello, I recently upgrade to Premium Duo with the hope that I would be able to sync up and listen to the same podcast on two accounts at the same...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Can   Device iPhone X vs. Pixel 3a Operating System iOS vs. Android   My Question or Issue Hello,   I recently upgrade to Premium Duo with the hop...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Podcasts] Downloading podcasts restarts episode.

Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The problem is, whenever I hit the download button, th...

• Recently I have been having an issue with downloading an episode while I'm in the middle of it. I am going to be getting on the road to go run an errand or two and I want to download and episode. The...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Spotify from playing "Next from.." episodes of a podcast instead of playing sequentially!

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPad Pro 2021/Google Pixel 3a/Desktop/Google Home/AlexaOperating SystemMost recent of all as of March 2022 My Question or IssueI've always enjoyed listening to podcasts but recently I'm getting so frustrated! When I want to ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPad Pro 2021/Google Pixel 3a/Desktop/Google Home/Alexa Operating System Most recent of all as of March 2022     My Question or Issue I've always e...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want lyrics to roll on every song if i click show lyrics

I have a IP tv box, and there i have a Spotify app. In that app i can click "show lyrics" and it does so with every song that comes, but that does not work on my iPhone , iPad, mac computer or my samsung tv.... you have to click on every song in thos...

• I have a IP tv box, and there i have a Spotify app. In that app i can click "show lyrics" and it does so with every song that comes, but that does not work on my iPhone , iPad, mac computer or my sam...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes