Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution ポッドキャストを公開したらエラーになって削除されてしまったようです

パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているので、社内のファイヤーウォールの問題ではありません。

• Visitor
  • パソコンでSpotify for podcastで音声番組を公開後、「spotifyで聴く」をおしたら「保護されたコンテンツで再生できません」という表示が出てしまい、しばらくすると公開したものも削除されていました。 また、そもそもパソコンでspotify自体を再生できません。 ブラウザのアップデート等は対応しましたが解決しません。 同じ環境で使っている他の社員は問題なく操作できているの...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eruption (artist) account seems to be hacked

Plan-Country-Device-Operating System- My Question or IssueI noticed a while ago the Tramps sportify account was hacked. The same seems to have happened to Eruption

• Plan - Country - Device - Operating System -   My Question or Issue I noticed a while ago the Tramps sportify account was hacked. The same seems to have happened to Eruption
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pixel Watch 2 can't control music on main screen until app force shut down or watch restart

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else...Operating Systemlatest on every device My Question or IssueThe problem started around 2024 february.The problem is that on my Pixel Watch 2 the Spotify isn't able ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Pixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else... Operating System latest on every device   My Question or Issue The problem started around 2...
  • GPeti07
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I remove recommended for me episodes?

Few days ago I noticed I have for no reason one or two dirty looking recommendations in "Episodes for you" section. I do not listen things like that and only podcasts I listen are from one sci-fi channel. From music I listen only songs like "Through ...

• Few days ago I noticed I have for no reason one or two dirty looking recommendations in "Episodes for you" section. I do not listen things like that and only podcasts I listen are from one sci-fi cha...
  • Circuitos
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Connect - Autoplay DISABLED, but still ACTIVE

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebookOperating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10My Question or IssueI'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. Recently, Spotify has started playing other music once the album I li...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A51, Windows 10 notebook Operating System Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I'm listening on several Sonos speakers via Connect. ...
  • antipopmonkey
  • Music Fan
  • 327 replies
  • 267 likes
  • 327 replies
  • 267 likes

Superuser Contribution Microsoft Rewards Spotify redeem code not working (April 2023)

I got a 3 months free Spotify Premium Microsoft Rewards redeem code which is not working when I follow the link to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I got a 3 months free Spotify Premium Microsoft Rewards redeem code which is not working when I follow the link to Spotify.
  • warmbeer
  • Visitor
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

Como eliminar recomendaciones de podscast del inicio.

Me molesta la lista de "Tus mejores podcasts" cuando abro Spotify, muchas de estas recomendaciones tienen arte de portada horrible que meavergüenza. la ausencia de un botón de no estoy interesado es Frustrante, ya que no se puede hacer nada con respe...

• Visitor
  • Me molesta la lista de "Tus mejores podcasts" cuando abro Spotify, muchas de estas recomendaciones tienen arte de portada horrible que me avergüenza. la ausencia de un botón de no estoy interesa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle is on but it plays from beginning and then plays in order

I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle is off I click a folklore song and after that goes ...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist of every Taylor swift song in order by album and song in album and my shuffle is on and it plays debute then fearless speak now and so on in order while on shuffle and when shuffle ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App keeps switching to repeat

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid 14Spotify version: 8.8.92.700My Question or IssueEverytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's not much of an issue if I hit play on a playlist. But I generally don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android 14 Spotify version: 8.8.92.700 My Question or Issue Everytime I open the app it switches playback to repeat/loop. It's n...
  • Hyphons
  • 51 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 4 likes

I can't edit my profile on Spotify. There is no "edit profile" button

I used to be able to edit it whenever I wanted to, but out of nowhere I couldn't anymore. This seems to only be happening to me because my friends who have Spotify are able to freely change their name and profile picture. Why is it doing this?

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to edit it whenever I wanted to, but out of nowhere I couldn't anymore. This seems to only be happening to me because my friends who have Spotify are able to freely change their nam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Block a specific ad

There is a very specific Tescos advert for spaghetti that features a loud slurping noise, and as someone with sensory issues, it irritates me to the point I've considered uninstalling Spotify. I've used the thumbs down button every single time, repor...

• There is a very specific Tescos advert for spaghetti that features a loud slurping noise, and as someone with sensory issues, it irritates me to the point I've considered uninstalling Spotify. I've u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot redeem my Microsoft Rewards code as it says the code is invalid.

I cannot redeem my Microsoft Rewards code as it says that the code is invalid. I completed the offer and received an e-mail along with the code. However, when I enter the code on the Spotify Redeem Page, it does not work.

• Visitor
  • I cannot redeem my Microsoft Rewards code as it says that the code is invalid. I completed the offer and received an e-mail along with the code. However, when I enter the code on the Spotify Redeem P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Audio glitching during song in new Spotify version (NOT dip at end of song)

In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to disable hardware acceleration which I have never n...

• Music Fan
  • In a new version of Spotify, hardware acceleration is now bugged causing audio glitches or hitches. They don't happen all the time but often enough to be a recurring problem. The only solution was to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes