Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Lavander_chaos
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en reproductor pioneer

PlanLo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente FreepaisEcuadorDispositivoXiamo Mi 9DEH-S4250BTsistema operativoMIUI 12.0.4Mi pregunta o problemaCompre el receptor de audio para auto DEH-S4250BT en julio del año anterior...

• Plan Lo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente Free pais Ecuador Dispositivo Xiamo Mi 9 DEH-S4250BT sistema operativo MIUI 12.0.4 Mi pregunta o problema Comp...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] CarPlay Spotify Artist Limit

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what I have saved. It seems that this is a known problem...

• Casual Listener
  • 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to upload music to my google drive from spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plusOperating System(not sure) My Question or IssueLooking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it seems the way to do that is to download it to my Google Drive. But every webs...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device ASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plus Operating System (not sure)   My Question or Issue Looking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Social] please bring back the share to instagram story feature

not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i think it's a great way to share your currently lis...

• Casual Listener
  • not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I make an album theough a distrubuter without monetizing it?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung a71 5gOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIs it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer and I want to publish my game soundtrack but I'm not sure how/if I can.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung a71 5g Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Is it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer an...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Automatically hidden

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueI just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. Can someone help me

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue I just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i can't delete my spotify playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime i try to delete it

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to connect to samsung R6 speaker but just wont!

I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spotify but still it does not work. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spoti...
  • LawryPopson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify karaoke

You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speaker. All summer parties will have Spotify playing. I...

• Visitor
  • You guys could Bluetooth link to a TV and display the lyrics on there. You already have the lyrics, all you need to do is make a display to go along with the audio. You could use the phone as a speak...
  • jrham
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts stop playing every 10 minutes

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't see profile followers

I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see any other threads on it right off. I only recently started using Spotify even though I've had an account for awhile. Maybe I'm blind, but I see no way to view who is following me on S...

Followers.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see any other threads on it right off.    I only recently started using Spotify even though I've had an account for awhile. ...
  • Vasil
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Advertising in between songs

Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.

• Visitor
  • Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canavas mode

Canavas mode stop working and disappeared from my app settings Is there any solutions ?

• Visitor
  • Canavas mode stop working and disappeared from my app settings Is there any solutions ?
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I delete Amazon Echo devices from my Spotify Connect

Hello! I see inactive Echo devices in my Spotify Connect list and I find no way to delete them and see only available devices.When I open Spotify on Mac, I see it available on iPhone. Once I close Spotify on Mac, it gets off the list, as expected. Bu...

• Regular
  • Hello!   I see inactive Echo devices in my Spotify Connect list and I find no way to delete them and see only available devices. When I open Spotify on Mac, I see it available on iPhone. Once...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not showing all the podcasts I follow

Spotify is no longer showing me all the podcasts I follow on desktop. If I go to "missing" podcasts by searching for them, they will indicate I am following, but will not list it with my other podcasts anymore. Spotify also forces me to unfollow and ...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify is no longer showing me all the podcasts I follow on desktop. If I go to "missing" podcasts by searching for them, they will indicate I am following, but will not list it with my other podcas...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect not working with echo dot

PlanpremiumCountryCanadaDeviceEcho dot will not connect via windows app or samsung galaxy a5 appOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issuespotify connect stopped working in the middle of a song. Tried suggested solutions of reinstalling/updating...

• Plan premium Country Canada Device Echo dot will not connect via windows app or samsung galaxy a5 app Operating System windows 10   My Question or Issue spotify connect stopped working...
  • Ronopolis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Facetime audio

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiphone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.2.1 My Question or IssueWhen i join a facetime while listening to spotify, the volume lowers to a point where i can’t hear it. I went into settings, playback, and changed audio normalization ...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device iphone 13 Operating System iOS 15.2.1   My Question or Issue When i join a facetime while listening to spotify, the volume lowers to a point whe...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Detailed list of restrictions for free accounts

Helllo. I'd like to suggest that a full detailed list with the distinction between free and premium accounts. Even better if accessible from the software itself. This way whenever something start to be off we can check if it's a new nerf in the free ...

• Visitor
  • Helllo.   I'd like to suggest that a full detailed list with the distinction between free and premium accounts. Even better if accessible from the software itself.  This way whenever&nbs...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback error

"Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I am still encountering this problem 2 years later..

• Casual Listener
  •  "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."    I am still encountering this problem 2 years later.. 😞
  • torriz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify can't see my Dot or Alexa Music Group

Spotify Premium account. I have an Alexa (Living Room) and Dot (Kitchen) that were always listed as options in the Spotify app on both my PC and my Samsung Galaxy. I had also created a group called Everywhere that included both rooms. Today I went to...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify Premium account. I have an Alexa (Living Room) and Dot (Kitchen) that were always listed as options in the Spotify app on both my PC and my Samsung Galaxy. I had also created a group called E...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes