Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Spotify for Artists] My song has the wrong artist page

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this issue, but customer support advised me to post here. A song called "YSL", which is coming out soon, has featured a wrong artists profile for one of the artists. The song is by Maks & Monti, but the...

• I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to post this issue, but customer support advised me to post here.   A song called "YSL", which is coming out soon, has featured a wrong artists profile ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify x Amazon Echo - Multi-room broken

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone, Windows, Echo 3rd Gen, Echo Plus 2nd Gen)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My IssueSince December 2019 - I have had issues with Alexa playing music on Spotify multi-room. (Possible never worked p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone, Windows, Echo 3rd Gen, Echo Plus 2nd Gen) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Issue Since December 2019 - I have had iss...
  • Bediviraada
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 24 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Making this website more stable

Hello everyone. Am I the only one who has noticed how difficult it is to navigate through the Spotify community especially when using mobile. It's like an unstable website which keeps on behaving unpredictably when pressing different buttons.I'd sugg...

• Community Legend
  • Hello everyone. Am I the only one who has noticed how difficult it is to navigate through the Spotify community especially when using mobile. It's like an unstable website which keeps on behaving unp...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify web player says Offline, works everywhere else

I just recently went premium on a family plan and ever since then the web player in my browser (Chrome on OS X) switched to Offline mode. I've logged out and back in, restarted the browser, the laptop - nothing helps. No matter what I try, I'm still ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I just recently went premium on a family plan and ever since then the web player in my browser (Chrome on OS X) switched to Offline mode. I've logged out and back in, restarted the browser, t...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play all BTS songs

PlanPremiumCountryPremiumDeviceiPhone 6s, Windows 10 appOperating SystemiOS 12.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can't play any of the songs from BTS. I've tried unintalling and reinstalling the app on my phone but it didn't help at all. Is this ha...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Premium Device iPhone 6s, Windows 10 app Operating System iOS 12.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can't play any of the songs from BTS. I've tried un...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

I NEED HELP FROM SPOTIFY TO FIX A PROBLEM IN MY PROFILE: Desktop website and app limits the following count on user profiles that I follow to 1,000!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I NEED HELP FROM SPOTIFY TO FIX A PROBLEM IN MY PROFILE: Desktop website and app limits the following count on user profiles that I follow to 1,000!!!
  • MiSerafimTheGroovy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please fix the line height of lyrics in Devnagari Script

When viewing the lyrics for music in Nepali or Hindi, long texts of the lyrics are difficult to read due to lack of sufficient line height. This is primarily because of the letters having diatrics in the script like like की, कै, कृ. They are cause so...

• Casual Listener
  • When viewing the lyrics for music in Nepali or Hindi, long texts of the lyrics are difficult to read due to lack of sufficient line height. This is primarily because of the letters having diatrics in...
  • rohans
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Chromecast][Music] Chromecast is very buggy

Chromecast has an overall buggy experience. The worst one is that playback randomly pauses while casting. These "fixed" (not actually fixed) issues are related:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Pausing-On-Chromecast-Issues/idi-p...

• Chromecast has an overall buggy experience. The worst one is that playback randomly pauses while casting.  These "fixed" (not actually fixed) issues are related: https://community.spotify.com...
  • l_andrew_l
  • Regular
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution songs not adding to my queue

PlanpremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemIOS 14.6 My Question or Issuewhenever ive tried adding songs to my queue, it adds only one of them and puts the rest of them in the next from section. every time ive tried dragging them fro...

• Plan premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 Operating System IOS 14.6   My Question or Issue whenever ive tried adding songs to my queue, it adds only one of them and puts the r...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Specific podcast cannot be played on Sonos chrome cast

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDevicePC and PhoneOperating SystemAndroid 10, Android 11, Android 12, Linux, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI cast most of my podcasts to a Sonos speaker when I work at home. This works for all podcast I listen to, but one spe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Norway Device PC and Phone Operating System Android 10, Android 11, Android 12, Linux, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cast most of my podcasts to a Sonos spea...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] I want to send you lyrics to a song that does not have lyrics yet.

I want to add lyrics to a specific song that does not have lyrics yet. I think this will be good for people to they can sing along to it if they want to.

• Visitor
  • I want to add lyrics to a specific song that does not have lyrics yet. I think this will be good for people to they can sing along to it if they want to.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old podcast episodes show up as added ‘today’ in ‘New Episodes’ feed

In ‘New Episodes’ for podcasts on iOS, I constantly (!) get shown podcast episodes that were allegedly added ‘today’ but that are in reality much much older. This often happens for 3-7 episodes shown as added today that I either already listened to o...

1B42CCAB-FABB-4599-B6AA-BE9239E6218C.jpeg AEB758A4-9DEE-4D92-99B7-72BE503A26DD.jpeg 82C80838-2D3D-4D75-8BF4-27514EA0F1F7.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • In ‘New Episodes’ for podcasts on iOS, I constantly (!) get shown podcast episodes that were allegedly added ‘today’ but that are in reality much much older.  This often happens for 3-7 ep...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Watch Wrapped

Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number? Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a separate device I was unsure.

• Do songs and albums downloaded on an Apple Watch count towards the total Wrapped number?  Supposedly songs played offline on mobile devices count towards the total, but since the Watch is a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa adding songs to queue

PlanPremiumCountryScotlandDeviceAlexa Echo / samsung android My Question or IssueI have noticed when I connect spotify to Alexa, extra random songs are added to the end of an album or playlist in the queue. But this does not happen when I use my mobi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Scotland Device Alexa Echo / samsung android   My Question or Issue I have noticed when I connect spotify to Alexa, extra random songs are added to the end of an al...
  • susiegary01
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Headphones stopping Podcasts?

Hey guys, decided to hop on Spotify and listen to a new episode of a podcast I listen to regularly. However this time I noticed that the audio was coming out of my monitor rather than aux Beats headphones. And now when I try and use my computer audio...

• Hey guys, decided to hop on Spotify and listen to a new episode of a podcast I listen to regularly. However this time I noticed that the audio was coming out of my monitor rather than aux Beats headp...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues w Joe Rogan podcast video

The podcast video is not playing on the Spotify app on either my Samsung frame tv or my TCL Roku tv. Pls fix. Also pls let Joe play music during the podcasts. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • The podcast video is not playing on the Spotify app on either my Samsung frame tv or my TCL Roku tv. Pls fix. Also pls let Joe play music during the podcasts. Thank you.
  • dubd
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Rumble has provided an out...

Rumble has provided an out. It's probably best for everyone if Rogan takes their offer, and this has nothing to do with politics. When Spotify got into podcasts, there was always a danger that their heart and soul...the music, would suffer. I'm not s...

• Composer
  •   Rumble has provided an out.  It's probably best for everyone if Rogan takes their offer, and this has nothing to do with politics.  When Spotify got into podcasts, there was always ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using Spotify logo to encourage people to visit a spotify artist page/song

Hi,i want to set up a small Facebook Ad campaign to encourage people to play a song on Spotify. The campaign will be a short video that is directing the user to a dedicated landing-page, having only a "play on spotify" button on it.Is it allowed to u...

• Hi, i want to set up a small Facebook Ad campaign to encourage people to play a song on Spotify. The campaign will be a short video that is directing the user to a dedicated landing-page, having onl...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes