Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Volvo Spotify app not downloading

Hello,My car is 2019 V60 and I tried couple weeks ago to remove the Spotify app and download it again because I didn't see any songs in the app and now I can't download the app back to my car. It gets stuck on 0% and after little waiting the error me...

• Hello, My car is 2019 V60 and I tried couple weeks ago to remove the Spotify app and download it again because I didn't see any songs in the app and now I can't download the app back to my car. It g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trigger songs

Hi Spotify, can I request to put in a feature for trigger songs, please? Personally, for me, songs and memories are quite interlinked and some songs, unfortunately, are triggers. So even though I don't have those songs in my personal playlists, I was...

• Hi Spotify, can I request to put in a feature for trigger songs, please? Personally, for me, songs and memories are quite interlinked and some songs, unfortunately, are triggers.   So even th...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there an early entry time for suicide boys in nz with Spotify pre sale

The pre sale tickets that got released earlier on . Does it come with early entry and if so what time?

• Visitor
  • The pre sale tickets that got released earlier on . Does it come with early entry and if so what time?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playback speed for certain shows slower on Echo Dot devices

When I ask my Echo devices to "play ____ podcast from Spotify", they stream it at a decreased speed. I have never ever messed with speed settings in Spotify nor Alexa app. I tried to fix it but it already says it's playing at "1x" speed in both the S...

• Regular
  • When I ask my Echo devices to "play ____ podcast from Spotify", they stream it at a decreased speed. I have never ever messed with speed settings in Spotify nor Alexa app. I tried to fix it but it al...
  • beats3527
  • Regular
  • 55 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Connect
  • 55 replies
  • 8 likes

Podcast Speed in Web Player

PlanPremiumCountryUK DeviceChrome Browser, Windows 7 My Question or Issue Hi, Am I missing something or is there no way to speed up playback of podcasts in the webplayer? I can do it just ifne in the mobile app, which is great, but can't see an optio...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device Chrome Browser, Windows 7   My Question or Issue  Hi,   Am I missing something or is there no way to speed up playback of podcasts in t...
  • beats3527
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 37 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 37 likes

Superuser Contribution Song search inside a playlist

It would be super helpful to be able to search for a song from the playlist that you want to play. Sometimes there's just a song you want to listen to first from your playlist. Since my playlist has a lot of songs, it can be a pain to manually look f...

• It would be super helpful to be able to search for a song from the playlist that you want to play. Sometimes there's just a song you want to listen to first from your playlist. Since my playlist has ...
  • davoidtalbot
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Sinisterhood podcast will not play on Spotify App through the fire stick.

I can play the Sinisterhood podcast on my phone but when I use the firestick app it will not play and brings up other podcasts. I've uninstalled the app and everything. It's jist this one podcast that will not play.

• Visitor
  • I can play the Sinisterhood podcast on my phone but when I use the firestick app it will not play and brings up other podcasts. I've uninstalled the app and everything. It's jist this one podcast th...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to deactivate "join session" function?

Hello,When I want to listen to music in the living room, I use "Spotify Connect" and listen to the music via a connected stereo system.Unfortunately, all the other family members then get a notification on their mobile phone asking if they want to jo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When I want to listen to music in the living room, I use "Spotify Connect" and listen to the music via a connected stereo system. Unfortunately, all the other family members then get a notif...
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes

Amy Winehouse “Frank” issue

Hey Spotify, I noticed an issue on your platform that I would like you to fix. The Amy Winehouse album “Frank” does not have an explicit version available on the artist’s page, only the clean one. However, if you search “frank” in the search bar, the...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify, I noticed an issue on your platform that I would like you to fix. The Amy Winehouse album “Frank” does not have an explicit version available on the artist’s page, only the clean one. Ho...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Previous Profile Searches

PlanPremium IndividualCountryUSA DeviceMacBook Pro 2021Operating SystemSonoma 14.3.1 My Question or IssueI searched for a profile the other day but didn't follow it -- is there a way to see search history for profiles? I liked their playlists and wou...

• Plan Premium Individual Country USA   Device MacBook Pro 2021 Operating System Sonoma 14.3.1   My Question or Issue I searched for a profile the other day but didn't follow it ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different song plays than the one selected

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung A22Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay. I don't know what caused this, as I have not do...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung A22 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A S...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedding Spotify "Now Playing" onto Wordpress

Hi all, I apologize if I'm not wording this correctly or if it's on the wrong board, please bear with me!I am looking to add a Spotify player onto my blog on Wordpress- no auto-play, just showing what is currently playing off of a specific account. I...

• Hi all,  I apologize if I'm not wording this correctly or if it's on the wrong board, please bear with me! I am looking to add a Spotify player onto my blog on Wordpress- no auto-play...
  • CitywideMars50
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Many new albums are empty .

I can see the album but when I click on it, it's empty inside, no songs listed. If I search the individual song through the search bar I can see only that one song. I am really annoyed with this, I tried everything, deleting the app, cache clear, ano...

• Casual Listener
  • I can see the album but when I click on it, it's empty inside, no songs listed. If I search the individual song through the search bar I can see only that one song. I am really annoyed with this, I t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I see the performers on an opera album?

I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers on the album are?

• Casual Listener
  • I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers ...
  • frankgold0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Ads for India?

No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well? Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?

• Casual Listener
  • No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well?   Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?
  • AkhilOSO
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Music problem

Why does my not play and the we added keeps playing instead of what I choose

• Visitor
  • Why does my not play and the we added keeps playing instead of what I choose 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify se enciende solo y reproduce automáticamente la lista Sleep

Probé métodos sugeridos en otras páginas y no se soluciona el problema. Se enciende a la madrugada y no encuentro forma de desactivarlo.

• Visitor
  • Probé métodos sugeridos en otras páginas y no se soluciona el problema. Se enciende a la madrugada y no encuentro forma de desactivarlo.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes