Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist deleted by a rando! SO frustrated!!!

Hi all, I know this issue has been addressed *multiple* times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along. My sister and I have been working on a collaborative playlist for a few years. It's a carefully curated ...

• Hi all,   I know this issue has been addressed *multiple*  times in the forums, but I'm going to share this story in hopes of hustling things along.   My sister and I have been wor...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue always shuffles when switching between devices

PlanPremium family planCountryIrelandDevicePixel 3XL / PC / Chromecast / Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid 11 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I connect/disconnect or switch to a different device on Spotify connect whether its from my lapto...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family plan Country Ireland Device Pixel 3XL / PC / Chromecast / Google Home Operating System Android 11 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I connect/disconnect ...
  • spottieottiedopalisc
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • chromecast
    Connect
    Music
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

SORT PLAYLIST

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7sOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issuehi everyone!! i messed up the order of my playlist, and i want to order it chronologically again, but it only lets me reverse chronologically order it. I want the older songs...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone 7s Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue hi everyone!! i messed up the order of my playlist, and i want to order it chronologically again, ...
  • Taylith
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify premium payment issues

my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have

• Visitor
  • my spotify premium payment plan Tk. 99 isnt working. its saying that i dont have sufficient funds in my prepaid number even when i have
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Developer] separate kids area under my account

hello,I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix.I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section.like they do on Netflix.

• Visitor
  • hello, I need the ability to play music for my baby girl from my account without it ruining my suggested daily mix. I need the ability to switch between "kids" section and my own music section. li...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose Soundlink 2, Mac with Bluetooth Error on Web Player

Hi Spotify Developers I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth Stack or in fact CoreAudio on the Mac. This issue is totally repro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Developers   I wanted to start another version of this thread to highlight that this is a REAL issue with SPOTIFY and not the Bose Soundlink (or other BT speakers), Bluetooth S...
  • Songthrush
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to fix bad song/album/artist info ?

From time to time details are wrong. Like a release date matching the year it has been added to Spotify catalog, not the actual year the album has been released. How to fix such issues ?

• Casual Listener
  • From time to time details are wrong. Like a release date matching the year it has been added to Spotify catalog, not the actual year the album has been released.  How to fix such issues ? 
  • PDDK
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Billy Talent - The Ex" Volume is much lower than rest of album Billy Talent

Title says all. It's really ruining my experience at the moment. It's an issue for both albums (Billy Talent and its 10th Anniversary Edition). Please fix?

• Regular
  •   Title says all.   It's really ruining my experience at the moment.   It's an issue for both albums (Billy Talent and its 10th Anniversary Edition).   Please fix? 😉
  • Hymnau
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Open App on phone with Spotify url link instead of web page

When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be much better if you launch the app on the phone dir...

• Casual Listener
  • When you click Spotify URL's across the internet (on your phone), no matter the platform, they open a web interface instead of the app. Result is that you have to login, what nobody does. It would be...
  • nasmore
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Privacy on the Web Player

When using the web, I can't find the settings for "private session" or to choose if we want our followers to be able to see what we are listening to. So, when we listen a song in the Web Player, does it appear in the newsfeed of the desktop client?

• Casual Listener
  • When using the web, I can't find the settings for "private session" or to choose if we want our followers to be able to see what we are listening to. So, when we listen a song in the Web Player, does...
  • iamnotgroot
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Firestick stops playing and closes spotify

I regularly have spotify open on my laptop and amazon firestick. Although sometimes whilst playing it through the firestick it seems to time out? if im on spotify doing things and playing different songs it doesn't do this. But if i want to play one ...

• I regularly have spotify open on my laptop and amazon firestick. Although sometimes whilst playing it through the firestick it seems to time out? if im on spotify doing things and playing different s...
  • sdelacas
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Spotify isn't working well for me

PlanFreeDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 seconds before it just goes mute. I dont know what is going on, I tried going c...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Device Chromebook Operating System ChromeOS    My Question or Issue When I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 s...
  • Eni
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing when a podcast is marked as played

PlanPremiumCountryukDeviceOnePlus NordOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIS there a was of being able to change when a podcast is marked as played?I can start playing a podcast that may be 2-3 hours long and if I stop and want to go back ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country uk Device OnePlus Nord Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue IS there a was of being able to change when a podcast is marked as played? I can...
  • denialpersona
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Last.fm stops scrobbling

My Question or IssueEvery now and then Spotify stops scrobbling via the Last.fm scrobbler app. This issue's been existing for a long time now, and there's an acute fix by disconnecting and reconnecting the Last.fm app: https://community.spotify.com/t...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Every now and then Spotify stops scrobbling via the Last.fm scrobbler app. This issue's been existing for a long time now, and there's an acute fix by disconnecting and reconn...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not in sync between devices

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroid phone, Onkyo receiver My Question or IssueI start a song on my phone, then select to play with spotify connect on my Onkyo receiver. The song starts properly on the Onkyo but the phone continues to play the song....

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Android phone, Onkyo receiver     My Question or Issue I start a song on my phone, then select to play with spotify connect on my Onkyo receiver....
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Videos do not play when connected to Bluetooth

I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I have tried every method you have suggested in recent posts for this problem and I still can not watch podcast videos while using my TOZO-T12 Bluetooth Headphones. I have tried on two other devices, iPhone 12 and Sa...

• Visitor
  • I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and I have tried every method you have suggested in recent posts for this problem and I still can not watch podcast videos while using my TOZO-T12 Bluetooth Headphones. ...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redare până la capăt

Vă rog să dați melodiile în ordine și până la capăt, așa **bleep** a fost selectat de mine

• Visitor
  • Vă rog să dați melodiile în ordine și până la capăt, așa **bleep** a fost selectat de mine
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa voice command wont play "liked" songs anymore

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device(echo dot) At first, Alexa had no problem playing my "liked" songs on spotify. This is the list spotify automatically makes and adds to when you "heart" a song. Starting today, it could no longer play my "liked" songs....

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device (echo dot)   At first, Alexa had no problem playing my "liked" songs on spotify. This is the list spotify automatically makes and adds to when you ...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Soundlink and Bluetooth

Hello, is Spotify working with the Bose Soundlink (with Bluetooth)? I'd like to get a Soundlink to play my music outdoor, with good quality, but i dont want to get this speaker, if it doesn't work well with Spotify. So - is it possible to connect Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   is Spotify working with the Bose Soundlink (with Bluetooth)? I'd like to get a Soundlink to play my music outdoor, with good quality, but i dont want to get this speaker, if it do...
  • Songthrush
  • Gig Goer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod