Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with web player

Since yesterday, I have been experiencing issues with my spotify not working on the web player. I will click on a song, playlist, album, artist, etc... and it will play for a quick sec and show that its playing, then skip to the next song, and repeat...

• Visitor
  • Since yesterday, I have been experiencing issues with my spotify not working on the web player. I will click on a song, playlist, album, artist, etc... and it will play for a quick sec and show that ...
  • RhonaM
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Podcasts] JRE download option not working for newest shows.

This is the second consecutive day where the download button isn't working for the newest released show. Download option works for older shows. Is this a feature, or a glitch or am I once again shaking my head at the clunky Spotify handling of JRE vi...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second consecutive day where the download button isn't working for the newest released show. Download option works for older shows. Is this a feature, or a glitch or am I once again shaki...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volvo Sensus app not downloading

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceVolvo Sensus on XC90 2019Operating SystemVolvo Sensus My Question or IssueThe Volvo App is not available anymore... I wrote to Volvo and they answer telling that based on a Spotify update now the App is not available any...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Volvo Sensus on XC90 2019 Operating System Volvo Sensus   My Question or Issue The Volvo App is not available anymore... I wrote to Volvo and they an...
  • alenor
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Please fix the New Episodes for Podcasts

My "New Episodes" folder under "My library" does not update with new podcasts since 30 August 2021.Downloaded other players (Apple Podcast) and of course it works there.Been using Apple Podcast since then but frankly I'd prefer to use the service I p...

• My "New Episodes" folder under "My library" does not update with new podcasts since 30 August 2021. Downloaded other players (Apple Podcast) and of course it works there. Been using Apple Podcast s...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Shuffle are-Adding Songs to playlist after being paused for seconds

Hello, My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of time, when I resume playback, the songs I had already listened to wi...

IMG_3289.PNG IMG_3290.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of ti...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Frequent glitches with Podcasts

PlanPremium for StudentsCountryNew ZealandDeviceSamsung Galaxy A21s My Question or IssueHeya, For quite some time now, I've been having intermittent issues with Spotify. Every couple of days (or weeks if I'm lucky) something seems to go wrong. The ma...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Students Country New Zealand Device Samsung Galaxy A21s   My Question or Issue Heya,  For quite some time now, I've been having intermittent issues with Spotify. E...
  • padfoots_bane
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Browse] Stop changing the UI

If you're going to keep coming up with new features and change things around all the time, MAIN IDEA : give people the option to configure their interface to keep the things they like and remove the things they don't. Or select a version of the inter...

• Regular
  • If you're going to keep coming up with new features and change things around all the time, MAIN IDEA : give people the option to configure their interface to keep the things they like and remove the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Sync and find lists from other devices

Hi I am looking for help if possible to sync and finding lists on different devices as I been having account and device issues for some time now. Thx in advanceHorace Randy Holt

• Hi I am looking for help if possible to sync and finding lists on different devices as I been having account and device issues for some time now. Thx in advance Horace Randy Holt
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See All gone from Made for...

Plan PremiumCountry USA DeviceGalaxy 10Operating System Windows 10,etc. My Question or Issue One of my favorite aspects of Spotify is the Daily Mixes. For some reason, on all my platforms and devices, the "See All" option disappears. This makes it so...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device Galaxy 10 Operating System  Windows 10,etc.   My Question or Issue   One of my favorite aspects of Spotify is the Daily Mixes. For so...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not downloading nor streaming on WiFi

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceGalaxy a71Operating Systemandroid My Question or IssueA certain podcast isnt able to be downloaded or streamed on wifi but works if i stream through data/4g. I have tried doing a clean slate and it doesnt work.

• Plan Free Country Australia Device Galaxy a71 Operating System android   My Question or Issue A certain podcast isnt able to be downloaded or streamed on wifi but works if i stream thr...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast no longer shows up in a search

My Podcast has been on Spotify for more than 6 months now. I uploaded a new episode today and all of a sudden, I am not able to see my podcast listed on spotify altogether. All other platforms list the episode fine. I checked multiple devices to ensu...

• My Podcast has been on Spotify for more than 6 months now. I uploaded a new episode today and all of a sudden, I am not able to see my podcast listed on spotify altogether. All other platforms list t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Radio Error! The Artist's Songs are not in their own Spotify Radio

Hi All, I have recently received a Spotify radio for my artist page but the playlists doesn't feature any of my songs. Very confusing! Does anyone know why or how to rectify this? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E4DBMXViyD591?si=e9ad24e130...

• Hi All,   I have recently received a Spotify radio for my artist page but the playlists doesn't feature any of my songs. Very confusing! Does anyone know why or how to rectify this?  &nb...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] (and Android) Fix App Stability

I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the task manager and close the 2-4 background processes...

• I love Spotify, the library is great and the app is very clean and easy to navigate. But**bleep** fix your apps. The desktop app crashes on me two or three times a day, and I have to dig through the ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple unavailable songs

PlanFreeCountryEngland, United Kingdom Device(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 14.7.1) My Question or IssueMultiple songs have become unavailable for me and when I check with other friends they all have the songs available for them, this is all suddenl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country England, United Kingdom  Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 14.7.1)   My Question or Issue Multiple songs have become unavailable for me and when I check w...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report fraud

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI want to report that the artist named: 'massage music' has inside that name lots and lots of...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I want ...
  • DanShawMusic
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Album cover art not showing on Instagram stories

PlanFree Devices(Huawei Mate 20 Lite, Samsung)Operating System(Android) Hi! The album cover art for some of my music is not showing on Instagram stories I've tried posting my music on Instagram stories their "music" sticker function, but recently the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Devices (Huawei Mate 20 Lite, Samsung) Operating System (Android)   Hi!   The album cover art for some of my music is not showing on Instagram stories   I'...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Community][Social] Recommend a Mike & Ike AD rewrite so it actually suits a music-streaming service

Hello Spotify and community, I am proposing an AD rewrite idea and would love to hear your thoughts on how it may or may not improve Spotify. I recommend a Mike & Ike AD rewrite so the AD actually suits a music-streaming service and not a ... Beeb .....

• Hello Spotify and community,      I am proposing an AD rewrite idea and would love to hear your thoughts on how it may or may not improve Spotify. I recommend a Mike & Ike AD rewr...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes