Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

"The Get Up" Morning Show Not Playing Amazon Echo

I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This is the Get Up Kids" playlist or other morning radi...

• I have a morning routine set up where Spotify's "The Get Up" morning show is supposed to play, but where the Alexa/Amazon Echo initially played the playlist/podcast, now it confuses it with the "This...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    music exchange
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ability to make a playlist from liked songs collection

I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice to have. My current liked songs number is over 3,000...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a new premium user and spent a lot of time liking songs to add to my library, I find it frustrating that I cannot create a playlist from my liked songs, I think having this option would be nice t...
  • jackgray
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

"Intercourse"-related podcasts on Home page

To begin with, I really dislike podcasts suggestions on home page. I'll never listen to them. However, I'm not really annoyed by wasted space on screen, there is another problem with these podcasts.Recently, Spotify started to recommend me podcasts a...

• To begin with, I really dislike podcasts suggestions on home page. I'll never listen to them. However, I'm not really annoyed by wasted space on screen, there is another problem with these podcasts. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Shazam] [iOS] Possible to export backlog of Shazam songs to Spotify?

I had 200 songs already in Shazam. I just downloaded Spotify (Premium).Shazam > Spotify Sync works, but only with new songs. Is it possible to sync all of my old songs already stored in Shazam? Thanks. PremiumUSADevice iPhone10Operating System

• I had 200 songs already in Shazam. I just downloaded Spotify (Premium). Shazam > Spotify Sync works, but only with new songs. Is it possible to sync all of my old songs already stored in Shazam? ...
  • vcv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Top 50 and Viral 50 Country Information

Plan: Premium (Student)Country: United StatesDevice: Laptop (Nitro 5)Operating System: Windows 10My Question or IssueI joined Spotify Saturday and I have absolutely loved the Top 50 and Viral 50 charts for each country. As an anthropology major with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium (Student) Country: United States Device: Laptop (Nitro 5) Operating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue I joined Spotify Saturday and I have absolutely loved the...
  • porazonycreeper
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songkick data appears on wrong artist page

Hello. My name is Daniel Jensen (spotify:artist:5wU8iAA0dSdEmc29uq9DJk). I have a concert coming up (spotify:concert:5msaCJBvsCMTtbmFt0KkDy), however, it is listed under the wrong artist (spotify:artist:7eMJPFGihekW18iZHcvxPa).Here's a link to my son...

•   Hello. My name is Daniel Jensen (spotify:artist:5wU8iAA0dSdEmc29uq9DJk). I have a concert coming up (spotify:concert:5msaCJBvsCMTtbmFt0KkDy), however, it is listed under the wrong artist...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] User language: respect browser settings and user preferences

I speak English. I moved from the UK to Belgium. Guess what: I still speak English.My browser is telling the website with every request that I prefer English (Accept-Language headers). But you're asking me to manage my preferences in French, a langua...

• Casual Listener
  • I speak English. I moved from the UK to Belgium. Guess what: I still speak English. My browser is telling the website with every request that I prefer English (Accept-Language headers). But you're...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Opportunity for master thesis

Hi!I am a last year master student at Stockholm student cyber security and will complete my masters mid-2018.I am keen to perform quantitative analysis on the risks associated with cyber security after moving the ERP systems to cloud. Cybersecurity d...

• Hi! I am a last year master student at Stockholm student cyber security and will complete my masters mid-2018. I am keen to perform quantitative analysis on the risks associated with cyber securi...
  • bittergod
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Social] Facebook tab

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find a thread that was allowing me to post, and I did want to give some feedback. For months and months and months, until just today, when I finally figured out how to get rid of the damn thing...

• I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find a thread that was allowing me to post, and I did want to give some feedback.   For months and months and months, until just today,...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to turn off flash card pop ups

The flash card (pop up ads) should have an option to be disabled. In a subscription service that we pay for these ads are frustrating and insulting. Spotify labels them as "friendly suggestions" or whatever... But they are advertisements. I'd like an...

• The flash card (pop up ads) should have an option to be disabled. In a subscription  service that we pay for these ads are frustrating and insulting. Spotify labels them as "friendly suggestions...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution BlueSound Nodi 2i randomly removed from device list in Spotify App

This player will work fine for two weeks. Then all of a sudden it will no longer play Spotify through the Spotify Connect App and the device is no longer listed in the device list in the Spotify App. As soon as I power cycle the Node 2i, it automatic...

• Regular
  • This player will work fine for two weeks. Then all of a sudden it will no longer play Spotify through the Spotify Connect App and the device is no longer listed in the device list in the Spotify App....
  • schexc
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist Sabotage!

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueSo, I've been playlisting for some years and one of my niche playlists has organically grown to four figure followers. It's well cared for and people like it. So, naturally, here come the playlist saboteurs......

Screenshot 2021-11-09 122135.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue So, I've been playlisting for some years and one of my niche playlists has organically grown to four figure followers. It's well cared for an...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Spotify's Podcast censorship policies

I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast content that beaks existing state or federal laws, suc...

• Visitor
  • I would like to know what specific and not just vague or meaningless generalizations can be offered to explain why Spotify deems one podcast as acceptable and another as unacceptable. Any podcast con...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Enable feedback on FAQ

Trying to figure out why things just don't work the way I expect (or WHY) I stumble across FAQ posts over and over.However, some of the answers and instructions seem to be flawed, outdated, or to be missing the point by a tidbit.It is possible to giv...

• Roadie
  • Trying to figure out why things just don't work the way I expect (or WHY) I stumble across FAQ posts over and over. However, some of the answers and instructions seem to be flawed, outdated, or to b...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes gone

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI've been listening to the "Chatty Broads" Podcast. They have a little over 300 episodes and I've started listening from the newest ones back to the oldest ep...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A8 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I've been listening to the "Chatty Broads" Podcast. They have a little over&...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast and music at the same time

Hi all I'm a premium user for music at home using sonos but I listen to podcasts when out and about. Some of my favourite podcast are moving to spotify only. But when I listen to a podcast at work which is available for free my family gets kicked off...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all I'm a premium user for music at home using sonos but I listen to podcasts when out and about. Some of my favourite podcast are moving to spotify only. But when I listen to a podcast at work wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Apple watch and artist royalties

When I download a playlist to my Apple Watch and listen there, do artists get credit for the spins on that device?

• Casual Listener
  • When I download a playlist to my Apple Watch and listen there, do artists get credit for the spins on that device?
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Post in this forum fails if not logged in before

Post in this forum fails if not logged in before When I post here and I am not logged in before, I always get an error and my post is lost. That is pretty bad usability ...Chromecast does not Apply, but no tag with "Web" was available (Even Though th...

• Roadie
  • Post in this forum fails if not logged in before   When I post here and I am not logged in before, I always get an error and my post is lost. That is pretty bad usability ... Chromecast doe...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not showing on upcoming tab

PlanFreeCountryIsraelDevicedesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Hi all,I up;oaded a song via distrokid and it seems it skipped straight to being released without spending any time in the upcoming tab. What have I done wrong? should I have written a relea...

• Plan Free Country Israel Device desktop Operating System Windows 10 Hi all, I up;oaded a song via distrokid and it seems it skipped straight to being released without spending any time in th...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes