Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I know Automix is working?

Hi there! So I created a playlist with hundreds of songs for a party with different genres, but that they can be played with a smooth transition. I have the Automix feature on, but I'm not sure is working, so how do I know it is actually working? How...

• Hi there!   So I created a playlist with hundreds of songs for a party with different genres, but that they can be played with a smooth transition. I have the Automix feature on, but I'm not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Incorrect Label] Elisa

Plan: PremiumCountry: ItalyDevice: PCOperating System: Windows 10 My Question or IssueOn the artist page of Italian artist Elisa (https://open.spotify.com/artist/2ARH58Hit3yC6ziGdhma23?si=9nEOByt8RqKLRme21oiFmA) under Singles and EPs there is a 2021 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Italy Device: PC Operating System: Windows 10   My Question or Issue On the artist page of Italian artist Elisa (https://open.spotify.com/artist/2ARH58Hit3yC6zi...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPlay From Spotify

Hi All, I am hoping this Idea will reach enough votes so that Spotify can fix the issue. I am unable to AirPlay any Spotify music to my Apple HomePod, both devices are running iOS 15.1. I have tried AirPlay to other devices within Spotify and it does...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   I am hoping this Idea will reach enough votes so that Spotify can fix the issue. I am unable to AirPlay any Spotify music to my Apple HomePod, both devices are running iOS 15.1. I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Search] Playlist Search Feature Broken / Inconsistent

Hi, I've found the playlist search feature to be broken. For example, if I'm searching from within another person's account for a playlist that I've created, I am very unlikely to find it. Even when searching in the exact terms in "quotes" it still d...

• ...hen searching in the exact terms in "quotes" it still does not come up. I know the playlist is public; that's not the problem. I have spoken with someone in Spotify support about this issue and they r...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hacked and selling artist

The artist Screaming Trees was hacked by someone, as a result of which his profile photo and biography were changed. The biography contains a link to the attacker's Instagram, where there is a link to his Telegram. By clicking on it, you can make sur...

• The artist Screaming Trees was hacked by someone, as a result of which his profile photo and biography were changed. The biography contains a link to the attacker's Instagram, where there is a l...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Podcasts] Make your video player as good as YouTube’s

Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads with Spotify. What do i get? Ads. It’s also a clums...

• Casual Listener
  • Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution XML format for spotify podcast

HelloWe are new and we are trying to create a podcast.We have our own servers with the audios.We want to create the XML to incorporate them into Spoty.We have not found any example of a file that we must build.Can someone help us? With a working XML ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello We are new and we are trying to create a podcast. We have our own servers with the audios. We want to create the XML to incorporate them into Spoty. We have not found any example of a file ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify Connect

Hello! I share wifi with my neighbor and whenever I open spotify I have the option to connect to their devices. How do I solve this? Is there any way to discard their devices? Thanks. Edit: And shouldn't spotify connect relate to accounts? Why wifi? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I share wifi with my neighbor and whenever I open spotify I have the option to connect to their devices. How do I solve this? Is there any way to discard their devices? Thanks.   Edit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Search] Search engine problems

The Spotify search engine really falls short of the rest of the app. Sometimes a song that is on Spotify doesn’t show up at all. For instance, “Believe” by Bruno Mali kid wouldn’t show up at all when I typed Believe. Not one of the results showed was...

• Visitor
  • The Spotify search engine really falls short of the rest of the app. Sometimes a song that is on Spotify doesn’t show up at all. For instance, “Believe” by Bruno Mali kid wouldn’t show up at all when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Make this pages submission work with Safari

When clicking next after typing in the idea subject, the next page just tries to load endlessly repeating. Safari Big Sur 11.6... Had install and use Chrome. Site should be CROSS BROWSER and tested as such. Or at least clear alerting saying which bro...

• Casual Listener
  • When clicking next after typing in the idea subject, the next page just tries to load endlessly repeating. Safari Big Sur 11.6... Had install and use Chrome. Site should be CROSS BROWSER and tested a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Sonos assistant Google, Tesla,... ,][Other] Multiple sessions for Spotify duo and family

Currently, Spotify only allows one session at a time per account, even with duo (2 accounts bundled) or family (6 accounts bundled) subscriptions. In order to take full advantage of Spotify's integration, the number of simultaneous sessions should ma...

• Music Fan
  • Currently, Spotify only allows one session at a time per account, even with duo (2 accounts bundled) or family (6 accounts bundled) subscriptions.    In order to take full advantage of Sp...
  • Wattokp
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
    assistant Google
    Other
    Tesla
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Filter Add-on: "Played", "Not Played"

Good day Spotify! I had a suggestion for you guys! Can you add a filter option, "PLAYED","NOT PLAYED". It would be a game changer when listening to Podcasts!. It is pretty troublesome to open my phone and manually skip the episodes that I have heard ...

• Visitor
  • Good day Spotify!   I had a suggestion for you guys! Can you add a filter option, "PLAYED","NOT PLAYED".    It would be a game changer when listening to Podcasts!. It is pretty tro...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

INVASIVE POP UPS ON PREMIUM

Hey, I know Spotify knows about this and aren't doing anything about it on purpose. We don't pay you extra money to continue getting invasive pop ups you CAN'T TURN OFF!!!! WHY???? WHY????????? ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!!! EVERY SINGLE DAY, ANOTHER POP UP ...

• Music Fan
  • Hey, I know Spotify knows about this and aren't doing anything about it on purpose.   We don't pay you extra money to continue getting invasive pop ups you CAN'T TURN OFF!!!!   WHY?...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play the private playlist that i followed

Hey, i'm trying to listen a private playlist that i followed but it doesn't even open on win10 app. I tried on mobile app too. It says it is private list and doesn't play again. What should i do

• Hey, i'm trying to listen a private playlist that i followed but it doesn't even open on win10 app. I tried on mobile app too. It says it is private list and doesn't play again. What should i do
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Localize Spotify to Ukrainian fully - localize all clients and all your services

Spotify was launched in Ukraine some time ago.Yet the service itself was not localized properly before entering the region.Clearly, Spotify was introduced in Ukraine as a part of introducing it in Russia, but this is a poor excuse.A blind man would s...

Screenshot from 2021-08-01 14-20-31.png
  • Spotify was launched in Ukraine some time ago. Yet the service itself was not localized properly before entering the region. Clearly, Spotify was introduced in Ukraine as a part of introducing it...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify does not connect to HEOS

PlanPremium (Family)CountrySwitzerlandDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 14.8My Question or IssueSince a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already restarted everything, even did a hard reset of the HEOS. I also trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Switzerland Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 14.8 My Question or Issue Since a few weeks not I have issues to play Spotify on my HEOS system. I already...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you guys fix the streaming resolution when it comes to ...

• Visitor
  • This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show "Now Playing" in PowerPoint

is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing?

• is there a way to have what is "now playing" showing up within other computer programs. For example, to have a slide in PPT with the current song which is playing? 
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally hid a song

I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice

• I accidentally hid a song on a radio Spotify was playing and I don’t know what the song is so I’m not sure what to do to put it back on the radio. Can anyone offer any help/ advice 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes