Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When I'm playing tracks, only a few seconds stream with music.

Hello! Thank you for the accommodation. Right now, I experienced another form of problem. The last time I visited here, the experience I had was song skippings. But today, it goes like this. Whenever I'm playing tracks, only a few seconds stream with...

• Regular
  • Hello! Thank you for the accommodation. Right now, I experienced another form of problem. The last time I visited here, the experience I had was song skippings. But today, it goes like this. Whenever...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Could the app treat Russian users more respectfully?

Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one thing upsets me. First I'll try to explain the situation in general: in...

• Hello. Hope I am writing it in the right place. Otherwise I apologize 🙂   I'm from Russia and I use Spotify app on Android and Linux desktop and I generally like it, but there is one t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Best Podcasts of June 2021

Please allow those of us who hate podcasts to turn off podcasts. I know you have millions of reasons to ignore me though.

• Regular
  • Please allow those of us who hate podcasts to turn off podcasts. I know you have millions of reasons to ignore me though.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page

I cant listen on mozila firefox because i get this error for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page" anyone can help me pleaseThanks  

Screenshot_832.png
  • Regular
  • I cant listen on mozila  firefox  because i  get this error  for a long time :,,firefox is installing components needed to play the audio or video on this page"  anyone can h...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No video on spotify app jre

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceGoogle pixel 3 phoneOperating SystemAndroid 11 There is no option to watch Joe Rogan videos. I only see audio podcasts. This is just using the spotify app on my phone. I'm not casting.

• Plan Premium Country Usa Device Google pixel 3 phone Operating System Android 11   There is no option to watch Joe Rogan videos.   I only see audio podcasts.   This ...
  • tembulon
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution add back the previous song arrow to free on desktop

For some reason spotify decided to remove the previous song button on desktop for some reason. If you make that a premium only feature that's geniunely goofy. But for me personally i want it back

• Visitor
  • For some reason spotify decided to remove the previous song button on desktop for some reason. If you make that a premium only feature that's geniunely goofy. But for me personally i want it back
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos Issues

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLenovo Laptop + Sonos OneOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueHi! I noticed quite some issues when using the Spotify Client (i.e., Spotify Connect) to control Sonos devices. I'm **not** using the Sonos app. Th...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Lenovo Laptop + Sonos One Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Hi! I noticed quite some issues when using the Spotify Client (i.e., Sp...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High pitched squeaky glitch noises in songs

DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 BrowserFirefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) My Question or IssueI'm writing this in the hopes someone else has encountered this problem and found a solution, although it's unlikely, as I've only found one other person w...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   Browser Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue I'm writing this in the hopes someone else has encountered this probl...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot remove Echo Dot device repeatedly shown as "unavailable for listening on"

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAll my devices: HP Laptop on Windows 10, iPhone 12, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G My Question or Issue I have an Alexa/Echo device that has been very buggy. For whatever reason, it is appearing 3 times as "unavailable for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device All my devices: HP Laptop on Windows 10, iPhone 12, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G      My Question or Issue   I have an Alexa/Echo devi...
  • Elena
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to toggle remote volume control

Right now, Spotify hijacks my phone's volume whenever I'm listening on something else, and I think the option to toggle that feature would be nice as every time I have my phone open, regardless of whether or not Spotify is running on there, it cranks...

• Visitor
  • Right now, Spotify hijacks my phone's volume whenever I'm listening on something else, and I think the option to toggle that feature would be nice as every time I have my phone open, regardless of wh...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Colorado Jobs and Promoting Equity in the Work Force.

Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work force which goes against what Spotify has promoted. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, as a promoter of diversity and inclusion, refuses to post any remote positions for the State of Colorado. This is likely due to Spotify not calling diversity and equity within their work for...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution should remove facebook out of here >:(

I DONT THINK SPOTIFY SHOULD BE CONNECTED WITH FACEBOOK. SPOTIFY'S MOSTLY USED BY TEENS NOT OLD PEOPLE(no offense) AND I WANNA SEE THE FRIEND ACTIVITY!!! NOT THE ''Connect with Facebook'' LIKE NO.

• I DONT THINK SPOTIFY SHOULD BE CONNECTED WITH FACEBOOK. SPOTIFY'S MOSTLY USED BY TEENS NOT OLD PEOPLE(no offense) 😠 AND I WANNA SEE THE FRIEND ACTIVITY!!! NOT THE ''Connect with Facebook'' LIKE NO.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up.  I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up.&nbs...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release date of Offline download using TicWatch E3?

Hi Spotify!Do you have any news about the release of Spotify Offline music download on the Wear OS devices specifiacally on the TicWatch E3?Regards,Thomas

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify! Do you have any news about the release of Spotify Offline music download on the Wear OS devices specifiacally on the TicWatch E3? Regards, Thomas
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I want to call this idea Gray Mode (?)

Hey Spotify Team & Light Mode Lovers! I am a student in UX design (aka not an expert ) but, I am kind of upset with spotify’s response to no light mode option especially for those whose eyes hurt. I understand the need to stay on brand. I can tell so...

• Hey Spotify Team & Light Mode Lovers!   I am a student in UX design (aka not an expert ) but, I am kind of upset with spotify’s response to no light mode option especially for those wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play full album then stop in web player

I like to fall asleep listening to an album, but the web player will start playing something totally random after the album is over. Then I'll wake up in the middle of the night. Not ideal... Any ideas how to make spotify automatically turn off after...

• I like to fall asleep listening to an album, but the web player will start playing something totally random after the album is over.  Then I'll wake up in the middle of the night.  Not idea...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Block/Hide Podcasts]Spotify's Podcast Protocols: Please start caring about your subscribers wishes.

Spotify, I have loved your app for years. I have always been happy, loved the updates and added features over the years, but I am seriously considering your app for podcasts. It is infuriating enough to have the same issues that apparently so many ot...

• Spotify, I have loved your app for years. I have always been happy, loved the updates and added features over the years, but I am seriously considering your app for podcasts. It is infuriating enough...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Users who add their own songs to shared playlists

An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies? Thanks all for the answers giaconet

• Casual Listener
  • An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies?   Thanks all for the answers   giaconet
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV

Hello. My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ?Thank you.

• Hello.   My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp  URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ? Thank y...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes