Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend activity

I've been having this problem where it's telling me to turn on "share my listening activity" although it's on. I cant see what my friends are listening to but they can see what I'm listening to. It tells me I have no friends.

NathansXD_0-1648509735927.png
  • I've been having this problem where it's telling me to turn on "share my listening activity" although it's on. I cant see what my friends are listening to but they can see what I'm listening to. It t...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Crossfade in windows app

This is a feature that is not available in your windows application, but is available in the mobile version. I'm just waiting for it to come to the windows version. This feature is the crossover feature. It's on phones but not windows. This is the ca...

• Visitor
  • This is a feature that is not available in your windows application, but is available in the mobile version. I'm just waiting for it to come to the windows version. This feature is the crossover feat...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of "Daddy Makes You *** Until You Cry" podcast thumbnail from my homepage?

PlanPremiumCountryThis would be unacceptable in any countryDeviceN/A My Question or IssueSee title. Please don't refer me to some random idea from three years ago regarding home page customisation – I don't think that's relavent here. No issue with *...

screenshot.png
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country This would be unacceptable in any country Device N/A   My Question or Issue See title. Please don't refer me to some random idea from three years ago regarding home ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music doesn't play anymore

Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play these songs anymore i don't know how to get back on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, i apparently touched something on my screen while i was sorting my playlists and then a message appeared quickly a sort of "ok these songs won't be played anymore" and then i can not play th...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Other] Credit cards

Please allow access to the credit cards you have listed under my account. I would like to remove the credit card you have on file. You should not have that stored on your servers if I'm not a paying member. I have spent an hour trying to figure out h...

• Visitor
  • Please allow access to the credit cards you have listed under my account.  I would like to remove the credit card you have on file.  You should not have that stored on your servers if I'm n...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do the language tagger distinguish between nynorsk Norwegian and bokmål Norwegian?

PlanPremiumCountryNODeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHey While adding lyrics to some tracks in Norwegian I came across some tracks which were maked as "Norwegian (Nynorsk)" which I found a bit odd as I was not aware of that ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country NO Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hey   While adding lyrics to some tracks in Norwegian I came across some tracks which we...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playing order

When I find a new podcast I wish I could listen to it from the very beginning when I hit play. Its annoying and time consuming to scroll all the way down and when I sort it I order of oldest to newest it doesn't play in that order it just ruins the v...

• Visitor
  • When I find a new podcast I wish I could listen to it from the very  beginning when I hit play. Its annoying and time consuming to scroll all the way down and when I sort it ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Roku not displaying Asian characters

DeviceRoku Streaming Stick 4k My Question or IssueSpotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app. I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect the whole app as neither song title, artist, or lyrics were displaying....

• Casual Listener
  • Device Roku Streaming Stick 4k   My Question or Issue Spotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app.  I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect t...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid reggeton promotions.

As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove these adverts and derivative promotions I don't wan...

• Regular
  • As I've planned to use Spotify Free for a long time since more than a month ago, I'm getting sick of a load of promotions using Reggeton music I hate. Is there a way for Spotify developers to remove ...
  • Ver
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artists adding popular artists for promotion

Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report this activity?

• Anyone else having issues with artists (rap in my experience) tagging or putting your relevant music as producers/artists in order for their music to get promoted? Is there a way to flag or report th...
  • Jeremy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I turn off the COVID-19 icons on podcasts?

Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers

• Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers
  • CJ1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Daily Revision Playlist

I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the songs that you heard the last day(s). This could be don...

• I heard many songs today that are all from different Playlists, but i don't want to lose all of these specifc songs. My idea here is to make an automatic created playlist, that shows you all the song...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App & Website not working in Ukraine

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDeviceLenovo Z50-70, Redmi Note 7Operating SystemWindows 10 21H2, Android 12 My Question or IssueI live in Ukraine, the territory where I live in is temporarily occupied (Luhansk) and I think it's related to my issues with Spoti...

• Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Lenovo Z50-70, Redmi Note 7 Operating System Windows 10 21H2, Android 12   My Question or Issue I live in Ukraine, the territory where I live in is tem...
  • likerner
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution How to avoid playing the last and firts second of a song

Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286)and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first second of the songs!Is there a way the use it even in my personal playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was listening to this playlist(https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX9tPFwDMOaN1?si=13741f0c1bb44286) and i noticed that this playlist doesn't play the last and first  second of th...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suddenly ads on Premium

I have had Premium Family for several years, I recently had to update my payment card details and it made me reinvite family etc. My top podcast is Armchair Expert and since they moved to Spotify exclusively, I've had no ads for 6-8 months. However s...

• Regular
  • I  have had Premium Family for several years, I recently had to update my payment card details and it made me reinvite family etc. My top podcast is Armchair Expert and since they moved to Spoti...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't edit/remove podcast from "your shows"

This is the second time I've typed this....I'll make it short and sweet this time. Please upgrade the app to be more user friendly with editing/removal of podcast from "your shows".

• This is the second time I've typed this.... I'll make it short and sweet this time. Please upgrade the app to be more user friendly with editing/r emoval of podcast from "your shows".   
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

lyrics

I'm trying to find the lyrics to music but there aren't there 

• I'm trying to find the lyrics to music but there aren't there 
  • Arikabeth
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing and reappearing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SE 2nd genOperating SystemiOS 15.4Spotify version 8.7.16 My Issue:A podcast I listen to started having a strange issue today. The podcast is called Storytime. The issue is that all episodes of the podcast except the ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE 2nd gen Operating System iOS 15.4 Spotify version 8.7.16   My Issue: A podcast I listen to started having a strange issue today. The podcast ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads playing too frequently

PlanFreeCountryUSA My Question or IssueLG V60Android 11Default web browser = firefoxSpotify 8.7.14.1332Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed to play once every 30 minutes. Often, but not always, the ad group plays once every 2-3 songs....

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA   My Question or Issue LG V60 Android 11 Default web browser = firefox Spotify 8.7.14.1332 Using the "free" account, groups of ads are supposed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up

Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 songs have been played. Spotify works fine on iPhone an...

• Spotify on ps4/5 and TV is acting up plays 2 songs and then stops also can't use the 2 buttons on the side (shuffle and repeat button). and doesn't allow me to skip songs no button works after 2 song...
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes