Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Rename Fire TV

Hi, I'm using Spotify on my Fire TV Devices. I noticed that newer Fire TV's are now using the name I entered on Amazon (which is quite nice!)But I still got two older devices and they just show up with "Amazon Fire TV Gen 3" - but this device even go...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm using Spotify on my Fire TV Devices.  I noticed that newer Fire TV's are now using the name I entered on Amazon (which is quite nice!) But I still got two older devices and th...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect no longer working with Sonos

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States Device, OSReproducible on: Google Pixel 4 w/ Android 11, Windows 10 desktop, new 2019 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15. All same behavior My Question or IssueAs of a couple days ago I can no longer connect to my Sonos devi...

• Plan Premium Country United States   Device, OS Reproducible on: Google Pixel 4 w/ Android 11, Windows 10 desktop, new 2019 Macbook Pro with macOS 10.15. All same behavior   My Ques...
  • Eni
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 39 replies
  • 7 likes

Merchbar leaking customer data

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or Issue Spotify is partnered with a company who are leaking customer data I recently created a Merchbar account after following a link from the Spotify app. I used a one off disposable email address unique to Merchba...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue   Spotify is partnered with a company who are leaking customer data   I recently created a Merchbar account after following a li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Fixing the memory leak in the web player

The issue persisted for the better part of a year. I hope someone fixes it. Attached is a link to a recording (because apparently mp4 is simultaneously allowed and not allowed for uploading). https://gfycat.com/thoseinfamousazurewingedmagpieIn there ...

• Regular
  • The issue persisted for the better part of a year. I hope someone fixes it. Attached is a link to a recording (because apparently mp4 is simultaneously allowed and not allowed for uploading). https:/...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution artists collaborate but the track only shows up on one artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI noticed that when I listen to a collaborative song and want to go to the artists page, it o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I notic...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Come back with Spotify Conect at Yamaha Receiver Rx-V675

Hi!I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymore.I would like to ask to returm woth the app support....

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have been use Spotify trought Spotify Conect since 2015 and it was such a pretty fine experience and never had problems, but since last month I've noticed that the function doens't work anymor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Android app glitchy - freezes, stops playing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePixel 2Operating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueFor the past 2-3 weeks the Android app has become increasingly glitchy and is almost unusable now. When I open it often is frozen, not allowing me to click on ...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Pixel 2 Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue For the past 2-3 weeks the Android app has become increasingly glitchy and is almos...
  • LinCharlotte
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Layout

Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter the application, it is another layout. I have an a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wanted to ask the developers when the Spotify layout that appears there in the Spotify photos on Google Play will arrive, because in the Google Play photos there is a layout, hence if you enter...
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New podcast episode notifications not available

Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify. I really want to switch to Spotify for listening to podcasts, but t...

• Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify.   I ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceFirefox web extension windows 10Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore.i remember when i first started using sportify i was able to se...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Firefox web extension windows 10 Operating System Windows 10       My Question or Issue  how to see all songs by an artist or group?...
  • Novy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] make it easier to chat with other people

when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.

• Gig Goer
  • when you click on the chat alternative you can only talk about playlists but i want to talk to people about diffrent subjects than playlists.
  • bryan_mccomb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play Shows through connect

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teufel Stereo M and Teufel One S). Music and podcasts work just fine. Is this in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Hi all, today I noticed that I’m unable to play any Spotify Shows on my Spotify connect devices (Teu...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

You're RUINING the Joe Rogan Experience...

CountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEMOperating SystemAmazon, Android, Windows My IssueI'm not sure if y'all know...but Joe Rogan?? He's pretty popular. And now that your co...

• Regular
  • Country United States Device Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEM Operating System Amazon, Android, Windows   My Issue I'm not sure i...
  • chad_sfds
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
    TV
  • 7 replies
  • 23 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceLG Q6 AlphaOperating SystemAndroid/Xbox One My Question or IssueA week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but today i was trying the same but i can't, any solutions? Already uninstalled f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device LG Q6 Alpha Operating System Android/Xbox One   My Question or Issue A week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Issues
    xbox
    Xbox One
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes

Superuser Contribution Oembed problems

Hello,I have a problem with oembed.When asking for a url like this:https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9 I get an iframe with a URL similar to this:https://open.spotify.com/embed/playlist-v2/2tfL...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a problem with oembed. When asking for a url like this: https://open.spotify.com/oembed?url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tfLy11qzGxtvT0RnyjEN9   I get an iframe with a...
  • DEFSER
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[Community][Connect] Playlist Mixtape Experiment

This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard. We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. We want to encourage Spotify subscribers to listen to music that the...

• This is a call to the curious who wish to participate in a symbolic way to listen and be heard.    We are students experimenting with an idea at Baltan Laboratories in The Netherlands. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify radios got super repetitive

Since a few months, there are two bands that start the radio most of the time. One is Mors Principium Est when I play an album that's anything close to Melodic (Death) Metal, and the other is Draconian when I play any kind of Doom / Atmospheric Metal...

• Music Fan
  • Since a few months, there are two bands that start the radio most of the time. One is Mors Principium Est when I play an album that's anything close to Melodic (Death) Metal, and the other is Draconi...
  • CarlosE
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Optionally stream podcast video with data saver

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.6My Question or IssueHi!I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or rather streaming when I’m on a WiFi.I have only 64GB internal storage...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.6 My Question or Issue Hi! I’m downloading my podcasts without video via the data saver setting but would like to have them showing or ra...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on Sonos no longer working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktopOperating SystemiOS14.6, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using Spotify Connect, same as music. Recently it's stopped being an option - Son...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 12 Mini, Windows 10 laptop + desktop Operating System iOS14.6, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I used to be able to play podcasts on Sonos using...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution web player doesn't work

PlanFreeCountryMauritiusDeviceDesktop Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(currently using chrome), cleared cache and cookies, even went premium to see if it changes a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Mauritius Device Desktop  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,  My web player doesn't work anymore, i've tried different browsers(curr...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes