Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound through PS4

Sound will not work through PS4 Spotify app. Was working just fine then all the sudden stopped. App was uninstalled and reinstalled on PS4- still no sound. When app was exited regular PS4 sounds resumed inferring there is no incorrect cables. Spotify...

• Regular
  • Sound will not work through PS4 Spotify app. Was working just fine then all the sudden stopped. App was uninstalled and reinstalled on PS4- still no sound. When app was exited regular PS4 sounds resu...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Joe rogan podcast video still not available on all platforms

I None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/ Country United States of America Devices iphone 11 max, Amazon echo, Amazon fire-stick, LG C9 TV My Question or Issue ...

• Visitor
  • I None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/ Country  United States of America    Dev...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 76 replies
  • 136 likes
  • Other
  • 76 replies
  • 136 likes

Superuser Contribution View who listens to my playlists

This is for every single spotify user, premium or non-premium, that makes a playlist. I have multiple playlists that I create for different genres of music. I would like to see which spotify users listen to my playlists and if possible how frequently...

• Casual Listener
  • This is for every single spotify user, premium or non-premium, that makes a playlist. I have multiple playlists that I create for different genres of music. I would like to see which spotify users li...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 65 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 65 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't receive any notification

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceOneplus 7 / ComputerOperating SystemAndroid 11 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify premium for some years now and I have never received any push notification. I received new releases E-mails each wee...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device Oneplus 7 / Computer Operating System Android 11 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify premium for some years now and I ha...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot make friend's playlist public

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot make my friend's playlist "public" anymore. I have a rather new account and I wanted to have my friend's playlists publicly on it. Usually, I remember going...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 9 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cannot make my friend's playlist "public" anymore. I have a rather new account a...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Video Not Playing and Items Missing on Amazon Firestick Spotify App

Question or IssueHi, like like many, when Joe Rogan moved to Spotify, I created an account and tried using your service. I watch podcasts on my Amazon Firestick 4K so I downloaded the Spotify app there and immediately noticed videos in Joe Rogan's po...

• Casual Listener
  • Question or Issue Hi, like like many, when Joe Rogan moved to Spotify, I created an account and tried using your service. I watch podcasts on my Amazon Firestick 4K so I downloaded the Spotify app t...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 29 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 29 likes

[Android][Playlists] Alexa question about streaming

I am streaming Spotify through Alexa. I notice when I play spotify on the phone the settings for volume (e.g. volume leveling) all work, but when I stream to Alexa they are greyed out and not available. This makes me wonder which app is doing the str...

• Visitor
  • I am streaming Spotify through Alexa. I notice when I play spotify on the phone the settings for volume (e.g. volume leveling) all work, but when I stream to Alexa they are greyed out and not availab...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify On Echo Dot

I have had problems with Spotify on the Echo Dot. I can’t play a specific song on it. I say one song and it play an album or a different song. I have gone through all troubleshooting with Echo Dot support and they told me to come here.

• Visitor
  • I have had problems with Spotify on the Echo Dot. I can’t play a specific song on it. I say one song and it play an album or a different song. I have gone through all troubleshooting with Echo Dot su...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Echo Dot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Spotify Artists Tinder

I have seen a few posts (reddit ect) with many people annoyed and frustrated that their tinder profile is putting artists/songs forward that they very rarley listen to as. oppose to ones they do. For me and many others, music is such a powerful tool ...

• I have seen a few posts (reddit ect) with many people annoyed and frustrated that their tinder profile is putting artists/songs forward that they very rarley listen to as.  oppose to ones they d...
  • Ecdysiast
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify STILL pausing at 9 seconds in

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSpotify Web Player AND Android AppOperating SystemAcer Chromebook 15 My Question or IssueDespite changing some flags settings on Chrome, clearing cookies and caches, Spotify continues to pause *every* song at 9 seconds befo...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Spotify Web Player AND Android App Operating System Acer Chromebook 15   My Question or Issue Despite changing some flags settings on Chrome, clearing c...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 45 replies
  • 58 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 58 likes

Superuser Contribution Song plays for longer than song duration

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceGoogle Home Mini, Xiaomi Mi A2Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or IssueSometimes the song plays for longer than the duration of the song. I think this issue only occurs when using my Google Home Mini.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Google Home Mini, Xiaomi Mi A2 Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue Sometimes the song plays for longer than the duration of the song. ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Other] Metadata not working for local files

Hi, I've just managed to get the Local Files feature working after changing phones.After downloading some songs, I edited the metadata for them, but it doesn't display it when they appear in Spotify. It just displays the filename. Thanks for your hel...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I've just managed to get the Local Files feature working after changing phones. After downloading some songs, I edited the metadata for them, but it doesn't display it when they appear ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsharing “Discover Weekly” Playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone, windows My Question or IssueSo I sent someone the link to my discover weekly playlist, and they “liked” it with their Spotify account. Is there any way to hide them from viewing it? I’ve just been listening to some ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone, windows   My Question or Issue So I sent someone the link to my discover weekly playlist, and they “liked” it with their Spotify account. Is there...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Social] The current new ideas voting system simply leaves users ignored

I understand the usage of a voting system on new ideas to filter out a large number of posts that are not reasonable or wanted by the spotify community, but the fact that a post needs an arbitrary number of votes to even be considered creates a barri...

• Regular
  • I understand the usage of a voting system on new ideas to filter out a large number of posts that are not reasonable or wanted by the spotify community, but the fact that a post needs an arbitrary nu...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs momentarily pause playback at 9 seconds

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueSame as title. If I play any song via web player on my Chromebook, after 9 seconds there will be a momentary one or two second pause, then playback will resume uninterr...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue Same as title. If I play any song via web player on my Chromebook, after 9 seconds there wil...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 45 replies
  • 27 likes
  • music
  • 45 replies
  • 27 likes

[Other] BUG: Certain playlists when shuffled always keeps the ten first songs on top

Hey! There are multiple threads on how the shuffle function is "broken", and while I believe this might be partly true - Spotify having implemented an algorithmic shuffle function that is less than good for users - I believe I am experiencing a bug w...

• Visitor
  • Hey!   There are multiple threads on how the shuffle function is "broken", and while I believe this might be partly true - Spotify having implemented an algorithmic shuffle function that is le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Echo Buds can't connect to spotify.

Spotify Premium (Family) UKMotorola G7 PlusAndroid 10 When I ask my Amazon Echo Buds to open Spotify on my phone, there is a delay, then the last played playlist starts, and almost immediately Alexa says: "Sorry, I could not connect to the Spotify ap...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify Premium (Family) UK Motorola G7 Plus Android 10   When I ask my Amazon Echo Buds to open Spotify on my phone, there is a delay, then the last played playlist starts, and almost immed...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login to spotify on samsung tv

Hey, i just bought a new Samsung tv ans installed the spotify app But i cant Login ! i dont have a username i always login with facebook ? What can i do ?

• Hey, i just bought a new Samsung tv ans installed the spotify app 🙂 But i cant Login ! i dont have a username i always login with facebook ? What can i do ?
  • comrade_felix
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot find the new playlist mixes

Hey there, everyone is talking about those new playlist mixes but i still dont have them. Neither on my Android, nor on my Windows App.. Is it because I'm in Germany? GreetsJan

• Music Fan
  • Hey there,  everyone is talking about those new playlist mixes but i still dont have them. Neither on my Android, nor on my Windows App.. Is it because I'm in Germany? 😉 Greets Jan
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes