Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution JRE Data Issue

Today I was listening to the JRE podcast for the first time on Spotify, I downloaded the podcast to my phone so i wouldn't use data but after I got home from an hour of driving I had a notification that my data was capped out for the month. During th...

• Visitor
  • Today I was listening to the JRE podcast for the first time on Spotify, I downloaded the podcast to my phone so i wouldn't use data but after I got home from an hour of driving I had a notification t...
  • adina-listener
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Firefox - Open via Spotify app

Hello,I had a Spotify link sent to me on Discord and when I clicked it, it opened in my Firefox and then I got prompted to do open future Spotify links through the Spotify app itself however I accidentally clicked on no and I was never able to change...

• Regular
  • Hello, I had a Spotify link sent to me on Discord and when I clicked it, it opened in my Firefox and then I got prompted to do open future Spotify links through the Spotify app itself however I acci...
  • wlonkly
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Make account changes require more customer attention

I just spent a whole day back and forth with customer service trying to understand A: how my account got made Spotify premium duo 8 months ago with my attention only slightly diverted.B: how the customer service agent cancelled my subscription withou...

• I just spent a whole day back and forth with customer service trying to understand  A: how my account got made Spotify premium duo 8 months ago with my attention only slightly diverted. B: how...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Order by Songlength

Not sure if this should rather be in the ideas section.I ordered a rather big playlist (about 2600 songs) by the legth of the songs. Many songs have the same length.The songs with the same length are not played how they are shown in the playlist.Say ...

• Regular
  • Not sure if this should rather be in the ideas section. I ordered a rather big playlist (about 2600 songs) by the legth of the songs. Many songs have the same length. The songs with the same length...
  • LarsVegas09
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify renaming echo dot on spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAllOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy amazon echo dot has been renamed under spotify connect, from "Bedroom" to "a7b5ad73-203e..." How can I change the name back?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device All Operating System iOS 13, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My amazon echo dot has been renamed under spotify connect, from "Bedroom" to "a7b5ad73-203...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists on Amazon Echo devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceAmazon Echo StudioOperating SystemNA My Question or IssueI have multiple Amazon Echo devices used to play or shuffle Spotify playlists. When I play or shuffle playlists on PCs or Android phones the entire playlist is played....

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Amazon Echo Studio Operating System NA   My Question or Issue I have multiple Amazon Echo devices used to play or shuffle Spotify playlists. When I play ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [All platforms] Players Bulgarian Localization

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDeviceWindows 10, iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 10eOperating SystemiOS 14 & Android 11 & Windows 10 My Question or Issuehttps://www.spotify.com/bg-bg is translated and localized in Bulgarian language and as a premium customer I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device Windows 10, iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy 10e Operating System iOS 14 & Android 11 & Windows 10   My Question or Issue https://www.spotify.com/...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV Tizen spotify app poor sound

The volume from the spotify app on my 2016 Samsung TV is so loud it just distorts. Music on TV, satellite, YouTube are correct volume and sounds great. I should add I use a Yamaha surround sound amp.The Tizen spotify app is unusable which is crazy. I...

• The volume from the spotify app on my 2016 Samsung TV is so loud it just distorts. Music on TV, satellite, YouTube are correct volume and sounds great. I should add I use a Yamaha surround sound amp....
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify way too loud on Samsung Smart TV

Hi, I recently got Spotify Premium and was exited to use it on my tv, so I picked up my phone and put a song to play on it, but it was extremelly loud if compared to Netflix and cable, I had to turn the volume down by about 60%, so now whenever I swi...

• Hi, I recently got Spotify Premium and was exited to use it on my tv, so I picked up my phone and put a song to play on it, but it was extremelly loud if compared to Netflix and cable, I had to turn ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar not updating content on all devices

Tried a clean install of Spotify on iPhone, logging in and out, updating iPhone OS, quitting out of Spotify on iPhone, iPad and Mac, still not updating. Tried another internet connection besides WiFi on iPhone. PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tried a clean install of Spotify on iPhone, logging in and out, updating iPhone OS, quitting out of Spotify on iPhone, iPad and Mac, still not updating. Tried another internet connection besides WiFi...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Your Library]

I have a great OC Smith LP which Spotify doesnt have,can I upload it to my playlist?

• Visitor
  • I have a great OC Smith LP which Spotify doesnt have,can I upload it to my playlist?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox One][Your Library] New Xbox problem

All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.

• Visitor
  • All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Xbox One
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Denon DNP-730AE and spotify pause and unpause opposing

Hello, I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and repeat, and now having this weird issue. Whenever i try to play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Denon DNP-730AE Network audio receiver connected to a Denon PMA-720 AE amplifier and that connected to some speakers, and recently it went from not working to working and rep...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to switch to different Spotify account on Samsung Galaxy Watch

PlanFamilyCountryAustraliaDeviceSamsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R805F)Operating SystemTizen My Question or IssueI've recently switched to the Spotify Family subscription and want to switch which Spotify account my galaxy watch uses. Eg Log off from "Account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Australia Device Samsung Galaxy Watch (SM-R805F) Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue I've recently switched to the Spotify Family subscription and want to...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Connect to Sonos Speakers

PlanPremiumUSADevice2021 iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 14.4.1 My Question or Issue: For the past 4 days or so I cannot connect to any of my Sonos speakers from the Spotify app. It doesn’t work on my iPhone or iPad. I’ve tried to u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium USA Device 2021 iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 14.4.1   My Question or Issue:   For the past 4 days or so I cannot connect to any of my Sonos spe...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Playlist via Car Media Interface and Bluetooth

Dear Spotify Team, Apple Music make it possible to change playlist or album on the car radio while the phone is connected per Bluetooth without using apple car play. When does it comes to Spotify?????

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Team,   Apple Music make it possible to change playlist or album on the car radio while the phone is connected per Bluetooth without using apple car play. When does it comes to Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Can't rearrange songs in specific playlist.

Hi all! Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any info about this issue in particular.Title pretty much covers it; it's really weird because changing the track order in any other playlist works fine. I've done some of the thing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all! Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any info about this issue in particular. Title pretty much covers it; it's really weird because changing the track order in any...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to connect to my spotify-connect network receiver

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceYamaha R-N301 Hello My Yamaha R-N301 suddenly stops working with spotify connect last week. I can't see it from my other devices on the same network (Web, Windows and Android). I performed a firmware upgrade but it didn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device Yamaha R-N301   Hello   My Yamaha R-N301 suddenly stops working with spotify connect last week. I can't see it from my other devices o...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No longer able to play The RobCast directly from smart speakers

I used to be able to play these Rob Bell Robcast podcasts (https://open.spotify.com/show/5zUb9oalsHnKDMHIWEaiEp?si=73e8095d4b394661) through my Google and Amazon smart speakers but no more, unless I start it from the Spotify website. Instead, they pl...

bkengland_0-1616011212580.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to play these Rob Bell Robcast podcasts (https://open.spotify.com/show/5zUb9oalsHnKDMHIWEaiEp?si=73e8095d4b394661) through my Google and Amazon smart speakers but no more, unless I ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes