Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Stopping of Random Pauses

There needs to be something done with the Spotify Web Player for laptops. On my phone I do not encounter my music pausing every 5-10 seconds and sometimes 30 seconds. I have re-downloaded the app and deleted it in hopes of it fixing this problem. It ...

• Visitor
  • There needs to be something done with the Spotify Web Player for laptops. On my phone I do not encounter my music pausing every 5-10 seconds and sometimes 30 seconds. I have re-downloaded the app and...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Date of birth in online profile shown incorrectly

My date of birth in my profile is shown as one day prior to the value set. If I press 'edit', the correct date is shown. This may be due to timezone confusion as my location is set to Singapore. I would rather not post screenshots but the issue is re...

• Casual Listener
  • My date of birth in my profile is shown as one day prior to the value set. If I press 'edit', the correct date is shown.   This may be due to timezone confusion as my location is set to Singap...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "wrong" version of a song on a favorite album

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueOne of my favorite albums has the non-original version of one of the songs... Is that something you guys could fix, or is that an issue for the record label?

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue One of my favorite albums has the non-original version of one of the songs...  Is that something yo...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox One Streaming Quality

Hi. I'd like to know the streaming quality on Xbox One app. I've searched and didn't find an answer. Also if it's possible to select "high quality" streaming option like the Desktop App. Or another way to get high quality streaming in Xbox One spotif...

• Hi. I'd like to know the streaming quality on Xbox One app. I've searched and didn't find an answer. Also if it's possible to select "high quality" streaming option like the Desktop App. Or another w...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play Podcasts over Spotify Connect with Yamaha Musiccast

Hi, I cannot play Spotify Podcasts through Spotify Connect with my Yamaha Musiccast units. I have been in contact with Spotify support, but have not been able to get help more than verifying that I through a test account can play the podcasts on e.g....

• Regular
  • Hi,  I cannot play Spotify Podcasts through Spotify Connect with my Yamaha Musiccast units. I have been in contact with Spotify support, but have not been able to get help more than verifying t...
  • Raggabust
  • Casual Listener
  • 42 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 42 replies
  • 16 likes

Google assistant and spotify

Hi there.Don't know why but every time I'm playing some music and wanna change for something else via Google assistant, it's answering,,ok,, but the same music's playing. Can anyone help me with this issue?That's very annoying to be honest.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. Don't know why but every time I'm playing some music and wanna change for something else via Google assistant,  it's answering,,ok,, but the same music's playing. Can anyone help me w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

STOP AUTO LAUNCH BY BLUETOOTH CAR CONNECTION!

Turn off auto launch of Spotify autolaunch by connection to Bluetooth car.First - it is really annoying, that Spotify always opens app on the phone and start playing music by connection to the car.Second - it is causing a big safety danger. Not every...

• Visitor
  • Turn off auto launch of Spotify autolaunch by connection to Bluetooth car. First - it is really annoying, that Spotify always opens app on the phone and start playing music by connection to the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Gear Sport doesn't show name of playlist just album cover

I have a Samsung gear sport and when I go to my playlists it shows a bunch of album covers and not the name of the playlists. I have version 2.4.12. Is there any way to fix this to show the name and not the album covers?

• I have a Samsung gear sport and when I go to my playlists it shows a bunch of album covers and not the name of the playlists. I have version 2.4.12. Is there any way to fix this to show the name and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Connect] .apk for Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player

Does anyone know of a RELIABLE source for a legitimate Spotify .apk that I can use on my new Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player for my Premium Account? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know of a RELIABLE source for a legitimate Spotify .apk that I can use on my new Astell & Kern Digital Audio Player for my Premium Account?   Thanks      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback going haywire on Google Nest Mini

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceGoogle Nest Mini My Question or IssueAs the title said playback is just going haywire. It skips songs randomly it plays and pauses and I have no clue why.Tested playback on my phone and laptop and it works fine so ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Romania Device Google Nest Mini   My Question or Issue As the title said playback is just going haywire. It skips songs randomly it plays and pauses and I have ...
  • Albert_F
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Every song stops after 10 seconds.

Plan: Premium Country: Italy DeviceLaptop and smartphoneOperating SystemUbuntu20.04 and Android 9 My Question or IssueHello everybody, my songs stop after 10 second when using Webplayer on Ubuntu 20.04 and after 5 seconds when using the app on my mob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Country: Italy   Device Laptop and smartphone Operating System Ubuntu20.04 and Android 9   My Question or Issue Hello everybody, my songs stop after 10 seco...
  • Adda299792458
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Stops at 10 Seconds then plays on the web player

It plays the music then stops at 10 seconds for a 1 or 2 second break and then it continues playing the music till the end. It is kinda a bug, but I can handle it. Ads do not do this bug. It does not do this on the apps, just the web player.

• Visitor
  • It plays the music then stops at 10 seconds for a 1 or 2 second break and then it continues playing the music till the end. It is kinda a bug, but I can handle it. Ads do not do this bug. It does not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Allow Spotify to link up and play music when using Amazon alexa auto.

When using alexa auto, Spotify will not work by saying alexa open Spotify. I've just been told that Spotify doesn't work with alexa auto.

• Visitor
  • When using alexa auto, Spotify will not work by saying alexa open Spotify.  I've just been told that Spotify doesn't work with alexa auto.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - App closes immediately

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Smart TV - Model UN55TU7000FXZCOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueStarted behaving like that on November 19th. When I try to fire up the app on my Samsung TV, it opens and immediately closes. I can see the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Smart TV - Model UN55TU7000FXZC Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Started behaving like that on November 19th. When I try to...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Local files are being listed in Spotify in non-alphabetical order

Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring. I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks. The files are named 01 Track 1.mp3, 02 Track 2.mp3, 03 Track 3.mp3, etc. When I v...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring.  I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks.  The files are name...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link Amazon echo dot witch free Spotify account in Colombia

PlanFree/PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceAmazon echo dotMy Question or IssueHi. I'd like to buy an Amazon echo dot in Colombia. But im not sure if I can use and link my free Spotify account or if I need a premium one. I know that in a lot of countries is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Colombia Device Amazon echo dot My Question or Issue Hi. I'd like to buy an Amazon echo dot in Colombia. But im not sure if I can use and link my free Spotify account...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Progress bar not showing on tv!!!!

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung tv, Fire StickOperating SystemTizen 2019 My Question or IssueOh man where's the progress/time bar songs on the tv app?? On Samsung's Tizen and Fire Stick they just vanished... Dont like that small cover art at the l...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device Samsung tv, Fire Stick Operating System Tizen 2019   My Question or Issue Oh man where's the progress/time bar songs on the tv app?? On Samsung's Tizen ...
  • JulianKarhof
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
    Time Bar
    TV app
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

[Other] lame new interface

With the new Spotify interface, i don't even have a player on the screen. I can't click through tracks or see what track i'm on! wth!! Why break something that wasn't broke? If I'm missing something, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right directio...

• Visitor
  • With the new Spotify interface, i don't even have a player on the screen. I can't click through tracks or see what track i'm on! wth!! Why break something that wasn't broke? If I'm missing something,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Everywhere - No longer able to connect to all speakers that are on the same wifi network

I have been using Connect everywhere to play music to my sound bar and all of my alexa devices. Out of nowhere I am no longer able to select the "everywhere" feature. I still see all the devices available, but the everywhere option no longer appears....

• Visitor
  • I have been using Connect everywhere to play music to my sound bar and all of my alexa devices. Out of nowhere I am no longer able to select the "everywhere" feature. I still see all the devices avai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Adding tracks to playlist only shows first 50 tracks

I use an old Samsung (Android). When I download an Album and want to play it - it takes ages to show me the album- or well it actually does not show me the downloaded album - but says I should go online. So I usually put an album in a playlist - beca...

• Music Fan
  • I use an old Samsung (Android). When I download an Album and want to play it - it takes ages to show me the album- or well it actually does not show me the downloaded album - but says I should go o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes