Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player won’t load due to Snapchat block

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC, Microsoft EdgeOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy employer allows Spotify through its proxy but blocks Snapchat. If I open the Web Player, I just get a black page. Running the Developer Tools shows that Sn...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PC, Microsoft Edge Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My employer allows Spotify through its proxy but blocks Snapchat. If I ope...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Web: Songs not playable for more than 9 seconds, Songs in playlists not selectable

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceVivaldi Browser (Chrome-based)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen selecting a song in any playlist, the song attempts to start but immediately wanders to the next one in the list for a random number of t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Vivaldi Browser (Chrome-based) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When selecting a song in any playlist, the song attempts to start ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed providers; Won't let me update to new RSS feed

This morning I updated the Apple Podcasts rss feed for our podcast from a Libsyn RSS feed to a bCast RSS feed. That went just fine. Then I came over to Spotify to do the same. Unfortunately, when I click on my catalog, then my podast, then tell it I ...

• Visitor
  • This morning I updated the Apple Podcasts rss feed for our podcast from a Libsyn RSS feed to a bCast RSS feed. That went just fine.   Then I came over to Spotify to do the same. Unfortunately,...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control volume on Xbox One via Connect (second thread?!)

A moderator has requested we make *another* thread regarding this issue , after Spotify responded to the previous thread with "this is the expected behaviour". Here is the link to the original thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-W...

• Regular
  • A moderator has requested we make *another* thread regarding this issue , after Spotify responded to the previous thread with "this is the expected behaviour".   Here is the link to the origin...
  • RaikouWolf
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Mac: issues

I've always been experiencing problems with Spotify for Mac. I DO see my playlist section and CAN play my own playlists. But the rest of the menu on the left is not working at all. Basically, clicking on one of these items from the menu only results ...

JP_5_1-1602754589727.png
  • Visitor
  • I've always been experiencing problems with Spotify for Mac. I DO see my playlist section and CAN play my own playlists. But the rest of the menu on the left is not working at all. Basically, clickin...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Control music from Spotify while playing on Alexa

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8 plus and Alexa Echo My Question or IssueI have a few Alexa devices set to play to a multi room group.I want to start playing from Spotify, then push music out to the multi room group so that I can control the mu...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 plus and Alexa Echo     My Question or Issue I have a few Alexa devices set to play to a multi room group. I want to start playing from...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] Spotify Connect not working with dualband routers, lock all devices?

Have as most people a mixed home setup with spotify connect devices; iphones, chromecast audio/ultra, onkyo, ipads, samsung, google Nest etc. 2 dualband routers (one acts as wire connected AP), Gb ethernet (about 20 wired devices, about 15 on Wi-Fi) ...

• Regular
  • Have as most people a mixed home  setup with spotify connect devices; iphones, chromecast audio/ultra, onkyo, ipads, samsung, google Nest etc. 2 dualband routers (one acts as wire connected AP),...
  • ljo002
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [ERROR] Web Player can't handle my nickname (probably every nicknames with '#')

I have nickname #[some numbers]. In the web player when I click on 'Liked Songs Profile' browser open not my profile page, but [somenumbers]. The hashtag is missing. Also when I click 'Liked Songs', the page is opening but after I click play songs it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have nickname #[some numbers]. In the web player when I click on 'Liked Songs Profile' browser open not my profile page, but [somenumbers]. The hashtag is missing.   Also when I click &...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merchbar and unauthorized copies of my bands albums - help needed

Dear Community,a few months ago I saw an advertisement of merchbar.com at the bottom of my bands artist page. They offer 2 albums of my band in their shop . As I am the only legal source where to get physical copies of these 2 albums from, I contacte...

• Dear Community, a few months ago I saw an advertisement of merchbar.com at the bottom of my bands artist page. They offer 2 albums of my band in their shop . As I am the only legal source where to g...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • merchbar Metal
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Samsung TV][Other] Samsung TV Tizen app: no sound, controls not working (TU8500 model)

I have Samsung Smart TV UE55TU8500UX (TU85 series). Spotify app had been working for several weeks, after that it started to work like this:* Everything works normally until you start to play anything* After that, the player shows that a song is play...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Samsung Smart TV UE55TU8500UX (TU85 series). Spotify app had been working for several weeks, after that it started to work like this: * Everything works normally until you start to play anyth...
  • vient
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung tv
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Playlists] Song disappeaing from playlist.

Sometimes I find that songs in a playlist are no longer possible to listen to, which is understandable if the song is not available on Spotify anymore. However, it has happened a few times that when I search for that particular song with the same art...

• Regular
  • Sometimes I find that songs in a playlist  are no longer possible to listen to, which is understandable if the song is not available on Spotify anymore. However, it has happened a few times that...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Selectively quickly deleting albums off app and off local SD card

I have an Android Moto G4 Smartphone and Spotify premium, and have an external SD card where the spotify album files are sent when I download an album. I wish to get rid of a few as it's beggining to fill up. However how Spotify saves the offline fil...

• Visitor
  • I have an Android Moto G4 Smartphone and Spotify premium, and have an external SD card where the spotify album files are sent when I download an album. I wish to get rid of a few as it's beggining to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

So does this work?

I noticed Spotify extensions are available on Twitch, but every time I stream, the stream is laggy, so I'm not sure if the Spotify Recently Played Twitch extension actually works. Can someone tell me if it does and how it works?Thanks. I will also li...

output-onlinepngtools (1).png
  • Roadie
  • I noticed Spotify extensions are available on Twitch, but every time I stream, the stream is laggy, so I'm not sure if the Spotify Recently Played Twitch extension actually works. Can someone tell me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG TV] Repeat song takes you back to Account Selection screen

PlanPremiumCountryNLDeviceLG TV - SM8200PLAOperating SystemwebOS 4.8.0-52110 (goldilocks2-gyeongju) My Question or IssueFor around a week now, whenever I try to repeat songs on my LG tv, after the current one finishes and should inherently start play...

• Plan Premium Country NL Device LG TV - SM8200PLA Operating System webOS 4.8.0-52110 (goldilocks2-gyeongju)   My Question or Issue For around a week now, whenever I try to repeat songs ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Video podcast won't show when connected to a car

When I am a passenger in a car and am connected to the cars bluetooth audio, the podcast video will not appear. When disconnected from the car the video continues like normal. It seems this may be an un controllable safety feature that gets in the wa...

• Visitor
  • When I am a passenger in a car and am connected to the cars bluetooth audio, the podcast video will not appear. When disconnected from the car the video continues like normal. It seems this may be an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account wont unlink from playstation

I know that I've signed my PlayStation into my Spotify before, but for some reason, it signed me out. Every time I attempt to relink the two, I'm given the message "This Spotify account is already linked to another PlayStation". But it's clearly not,...

• Visitor
  •   I know that I've signed my PlayStation into my Spotify before, but for some reason, it signed me out. Every time I attempt to relink the two, I'm given the message "This Spotify account is al...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa Spotify Skill Broken

PlanPremium DuoCountryGermanyDeviceSonos, iOSOperating Systemlatest iOS, latest Sonos, latest Spotify App, latest Alexa App/skill My Question or IssueAlexa Spotify skill is not working anymore. For approx 2-3 weeks the skill won’t recognize any comma...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Germany Device Sonos, iOS Operating System latest iOS, latest Sonos, latest Spotify App, latest Alexa App/skill   My Question or Issue Alexa Spotify skill is n...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Get in touch with an user

Hi, I'd like to send a message to another user...is it possible or not?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'd like to send a message to another user...is it possible or not?
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Bonobo vinyl promo sucked

I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo:I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on Spotify, I’d like to give you access to an exclusive limit...

• Visitor
  • I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo: I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes