Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Help us improve Chromecast

Hi all, I’m the Product Manager for the Big Screen Experience here at Spotify. As you may have noticed, we have made a change recently in how the Chromecast app looks and performs. Our main goal with this change was to rebuild the underlying infrastr...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi all,   I’m the Product Manager for the Big Screen Experience here at Spotify.   As you may have noticed, we have made a change recently in how the Chromecast app looks and perfo...
  • kicker1
  • Regular
  • 88 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 88 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play Spotify on my Sonos speakers. Connection to Spotify has been lost.

I can connect to cheap Bluetooth speakers no problem. I can connect through AmazonMusic, SoundCloud and Bandcamp to my Sonos speakers. Not through Spotify. I’ve disconnected the Sonos and Spotify apps countless times. I’ve removed cache and removed a...

• Casual Listener
  • I can connect to cheap Bluetooth speakers no problem. I can connect through AmazonMusic, SoundCloud and Bandcamp to my Sonos speakers. Not through Spotify.  I’ve disconnected the Sonos and Spoti...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing option to choose between Spotify Connect and Google Cast

Since a couple of weeks ago, my Sonos Play 5 (G2) started appearing in the Spotify App as a Google Cast device, rather than a Spotify Connect enabled device - as it would usually do. I much prefer to use Spotify Connect across all my speakers and wou...

• Regular
  • Since a couple of weeks ago, my Sonos Play 5 (G2) started appearing in the Spotify App as a Google Cast device, rather than a Spotify Connect enabled device - as it would usually do. I much prefer to...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing from "recover playlists" section in settings

When you go to "Recover Playlists" in a browser, you are supposed to be able to recover deleted playlists from any time, but I have multiple playlists that are missing in that list and the have not been recovered, either. I'm not sure how they got co...

• Casual Listener
  • When you go to "Recover Playlists"  in a browser, you are supposed to be able to recover deleted playlists from any time, but I have multiple playlists that are missing in that list and the have...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Error when attempting to redeem Google Nest Mini

hi! I have a family premium plan - based in Canada. i never received the google mini but i remember trying when you guys gave these away the last time. I couldn’t I think because of the country. here is the page I get after I click the redeem button ...

D477DCF4-E416-4A42-9346-BB5C39EC7177.png
  • Visitor
  • hi! I have a family premium plan - based in Canada.   i never received the google mini but i remember trying when you guys gave these away the last time. I couldn’t I think because of the coun...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Sonos app causes issues for Alexa/Google Assistant & Spotify Connect?

I’ve been running in to a problem for the last couple of months and I think I’ve stumbled across the cause. For a while now, occasionally when I’ve asked Alexa to play something from Spotify, she’s replied from one of my Sonos speakers saying “Playin...

• Regular
  • I’ve been running in to a problem for the last couple of months and I think I’ve stumbled across the cause.   For a while now, occasionally when I’ve asked Alexa to play something from Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play Spotify after ads

PlanFreeCountry United StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWhen im listening to music on spotify and then ads play, after the ads i cant play music again. When i click on a song to play it says the selected song will be p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue When im listening to music on spotify and then ads play, after the ads i cant play music...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a popular WW2 German song on Spotify; Erika.

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceAlienware 13 r3Operating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueI listen to a lot of WW1/WW2 marching songs, and one from WW2 Germany, Erika, a very popular march, cannot be found through searching. Spotify gave a statement claimin...

•   Plan Premium Country US Device Alienware 13 r3 Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue I listen to a lot of WW1/WW2 marching songs, and one from WW2 Germany, Erika, a ver...
  • akltan02
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Album Cover and replay code copyright

I am trying to do a project for my school where I create a poster that resembles the page on the Spotify mobile app with the album cover, song, duration, as well as the play, and pause button. I want to add the replay code to the poster as well. Howe...

• I am trying to do a project for my school where I create a poster that resembles the page on the Spotify mobile app with the album cover, song, duration, as well as the play, and pause button. I want...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify trouble on Ps4 pro

Hey, i am having some trouble with Spotify on my Ps4. Almost every time i play songs in the backgruond while i am playing games Spotify stops the song after 10-20 minutes. I use mye Phone to control the songs and my Phone shows that songs are playing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, i am having some trouble with Spotify on my Ps4. Almost every time i play songs in the backgruond while i am playing games Spotify stops the song after 10-20 minutes. I use mye Phone to control ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Identifying the source of a series of Spotify songs playing on my Google home

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle home My Question or IssueWhile listening to my R&B playlist, I somehow spoke something after Hey Google that caused it to flip out of my playlist and into an ongoing series of R&B songs that were actually really grea...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Google home   My Question or Issue While listening to my R&B playlist, I somehow spoke something after Hey Google that caused it to flip out o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Okay Google play playlist.. (doesn't exist)

Good Day Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify? When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say "okay Google play playlist Jazz" ..... Google changes to jazz ..... Then as soon as I say "oka...

• Music Fan
  • Good Day    Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify?    When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say  &nbs...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Videos on the tv

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I noticed that on the iOS app I get looping videos. I’d love to have these play on my Tv whe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Spotify between 2 accounts for gym buddies!

PlPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue So i run Android. My wife Apple. When we go to the gym itd be good if we could sync what is being s...

• PlPremium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   So i run...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs dont end on google mini

At night I ask Google mini to play a playlist for my son to fall asleep to. After a while I notice there is silence, and think its stopped playing. However, when I check whats playing the mini via my phone app, I notice it is playing... but its been ...

• Visitor
  • At night I ask Google mini to play a playlist for my son to fall asleep to. After a while I notice there is silence, and think its stopped playing.  However, when I check whats playing the mini ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect compatible device list

Hello,there is an offcial list of devices compatible with the Connect function of Spotify Premium?I was convinced that everyone was but I read that it is not so and then I would not want to buy something that does not work with it...Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello, there is an offcial list of devices compatible with the Connect function of Spotify Premium? I was convinced that everyone was but I read that it is not so and then I would not want to buy s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini not syncing with Spotify Premium

Plan: PremiumCountry: US DeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.7 My Question or IssueI am trying to set up my 1st gen Google Home mini. When I open the Google home app the app prompts me to link my Google home app to my Spotify account. When I cl...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: US   Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.7   My Question or Issue I am trying to set up my 1st gen Google Home mini. When I open the Google hom...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My podcast vanished

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DevicePC LaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue A few days ago I submitted my podcast into spotify and it was accepted. I started to track stats and everything was fine . Today I login and find my podcast has co...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device PC Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   A few days ago I submitted my podcast into spotify and it was accepted. I s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code not running

No code is running except an image of a very cute but creepy upside down android when I try to open Spotify on my Amazon TV.

• Visitor
  • No code is running except an image of a very cute but creepy upside down android when I try to open Spotify on my Amazon TV. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

JOE Rogan experience not working on Firestick

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Is anyone else having trouble with the JRE playing on Spotify on a Firestick? Its like it hasn't updated in over a month. It has about 1...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android    Is anyone else having trouble with the JRE playing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes