Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Original Podcast has ads on Sonos despite premium

PlanPremium (connected to a family subscription)CountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 6S Plus, Sonos OneOperating SystemiOS 13.3.1, Sonos 11.1 My Question or IssueI started listening to a podcast called 'The Besties', it's a Spotify original so it's not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (connected to a family subscription) Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 6S Plus, Sonos One Operating System iOS 13.3.1, Sonos 11.1   My Question or Issue I started liste...
  • D_eN_t
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Social] Activity doesn't show in the Friends tab

I was confused by my last years Wrapped playlist and figured, that listening on Alexa (neither with the app open on your phone nor closed) won't count for your Wrapped playlist. While talking to the support I also saw, that your listening activity is...

• Visitor
  • I was confused by my last years Wrapped playlist and figured, that listening on Alexa (neither with the app open on your phone nor closed) won't count for your Wrapped playlist. While talking to the ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Music not scrobbling from Garmin Devices

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Pixel 3, Garmin Forerunner 645Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android 10, Garmin OSMy Question or IssueMusic is not scrobbling music from Garmin ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Pixel 3, Garmin Forerunner 645 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Android 1...
  • Zodios
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 10 likes

Videos?

How do I watch Spotify videos? Also, what shows are there? I've followed instructions from a bunch of different sites, but I can't seem to find videos. For example, most sites say to go to search, and click 'shows' or 'videos' where the genres are, b...

• Regular
  • How do I watch Spotify videos? Also, what shows are there? I've followed instructions from a bunch of different sites, but I can't seem to find videos. For example, most sites say to go to search, an...
  • eyedude
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home devices not showing in the device list.

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceIphone 8 Operating SystemiOS 14 beta 3 My IssueSo my google home devices is not showing in the Spotify app when trying to select device to play on. But as soon as I tell the home device to "play music in Spotify" the de...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Iphone 8   Operating System iOS 14 beta 3   My Issue So my google home devices is not showing in the Spotify app when trying to select ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't view the lyrics.

PlanPremium (Family)CountryVietnamDeviceLenovo A7010a48Operating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or IssueEver since I had premium plan registered on my main account (linked with Facebook), I just can't view the lyrics. I tried to re-install app and als...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Vietnam Device Lenovo A7010a48 Operating System Android 6.0   My Question or Issue Ever since I had premium plan registered on my main account (linked wit...
  • Ezequiel067
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with opening Playlists via spotify link shared via app in iOS

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 13.4.1 My Question or IssueA friend shared with me a spotify playlist link. When the link is opened in the phone browser (tried with Chrome, Edge) it opens a broken page from app.adjust.com (S...

•   Plan Premium Country India Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 13.4.1   My Question or Issue A friend shared with me a spotify playlist link. When the link is opened in the p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume normalization when playing on Amazon Fire Stick

PlanPremiumCountryIreland DeviceiPhone SE 2020, Lenovo S145 laptop, Amazon Fire Stick Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, have premium account and up to recently was listening to Spotify via desktop app on laptop and also through iPhon...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Ireland   Device iPhone SE 2020, Lenovo S145 laptop, Amazon Fire Stick   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, have premium account an...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hotkey for locking

So i've been thinking and i think that it would be great to have a hotkey that locks the downloaded songs, its a small tweak. It has happened to me many times that i take my phone and accidentaly remove a song from my Liked Songs album. If i can lock...

• Casual Listener
  • So i've been thinking and i think that it would be great to have a hotkey that locks the downloaded songs, its a small tweak. It has happened to me many times that i take my phone and accidentaly rem...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discussion
    HotKey
    lock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Album Issue

Hello, I recently added a podcast to Spotify via Castos but I'm having a problem with the album cover associated with the podcast. I've updated the image in Castos but it doesn't seem to be taking in Spotify. Does Spotify refresh this information aft...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently added a podcast to Spotify via Castos but I'm having a problem with the album cover associated with the podcast. I've updated the image in Castos but it doesn't seem to be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What if I cannot find a song on Spotify?

I found Gary Stewart, but couldn't find his song Shady Streets anywhere on Spotify. This is one of the songs from Ken Park OST. Here is the song on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5xLq5XzMSA Is there anything we can do to make this song ava...

• Visitor
  • I found Gary Stewart, but couldn't find his song Shady Streets anywhere on Spotify. This is one of the songs from Ken Park OST. Here is the song on YouTube:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[LG WebOS 5.0] Spotify app with HDMI ARC sound connection problem.

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBrazilDeviceLG Smart TV 60UN7310PSA (2020)Operating SystemWebOS 5.0.0 - 15420 My Question or IssueI installed the Spotify app (latest updated version 2.0.13 - although when installed it says version 2.56.3) from the LG Conten...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Brazil Device LG Smart TV 60UN7310PSA (2020) Operating System WebOS 5.0.0 - 15420   My Question or Issue I installed the Spotify app (latest updated version...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music will not play on xbox

PlanPremium FamilyCountryU.S DeviceXbox one My Question or IssueEver since my family switched from premium to premium family 2 of 3 of us have not been able to listen to music on the app on the Xbox one. The app will load, our playlist will load and ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country U.S   Device Xbox one   My Question or Issue Ever since my family switched from premium to premium family 2 of 3 of us have not been able to listen to m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album in iTunes but not in Spotify

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Uhhh, they really arent seperate songs!

I am new to Spotify. In fact I am trying it out because my daughter said I just must and because there is that whole 90 day trial which is sufficient to really get a feel. So far there is a quirk that is insanely annoying. I have become hypersensitiv...

• Visitor
  • I am new to Spotify.  In fact I am trying it out because my daughter said I just must and because there is that whole 90 day trial which is sufficient to really get a feel.  So far there is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect is not turning off

I may be posting this in the wrong place but I can't figure out how to post anywhere else and I am desperate. I use the desktop app for windows, the android app and the desktop browser player on google chrome. I have a premium family account For the ...

• Visitor
  • I may be posting this in the wrong place but I can't figure out how to post anywhere else and I am desperate. I use the desktop app for windows, the android app and the desktop browser  player...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify software translation localization

Hello everyone,First of all, I apologize if I am writing in the wrong category and please move my post to where it belongs.Spotify came to my country, Serbia, as well as to the region 5 days ago, which our community welcomed with joy.In many ways Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, First of all, I apologize if I am writing in the wrong category and please move my post to where it belongs. Spotify came to my country, Serbia, as well as to the region 5 days ago,...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

My Spotify Podcast Deleted

Hello, i uploaded 12 podcasts with spreaker. I cant see them on spotify, i am searching with name but i cant see, no problem appears when I look at the spreaker. it writes in my catalog :Processing • Submitted on Jul 18, 2020

• Visitor
  • Hello, i uploaded 12 podcasts with spreaker. I cant see them on spotify, i am searching with name but i cant see, no problem appears when I look at the spreaker. it writes in my catalog :Process...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Playlists for Czech users

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCzech Republic My Question or IssueHi guys, Spotify Customer Support recommended me to turn to you for your advice. I'm interested in taking part in creating playlists for Spotify users in the Czech Republic. I'm looking for co...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Czech Republic   My Question or Issue Hi guys,   Spotify Customer Support recommended me to turn to you for your advice. I'm interested in taking...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly starts and stops on Yamaha RXV 683..

PlanPremiumCountry India DeviceYamaha RX 683Operating SystemLatest firmware 2.7 I have Yamaha RXV 683 receiver. The Spotify app recognises it as a device but when I try to play music it does not play properly. The music randomly stops and starts...br...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  India   Device Yamaha RX 683 Operating System Latest firmware 2.7   I have Yamaha RXV 683 receiver. The Spotify app recognises it as a device but when I...
  • AbhijeetC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes